Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey (46682 Views)

Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / Soma & Miyonse Pictured With Ebuka Obi After Eviction From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by dlordy100: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
lukin at tboss all ah see is wrinkled face!!

apart from me Who else noticed that? ������
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by ijomaSN(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tyonce
grin grin grin
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by debuscket(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
I so hate dis boy called Miyonse
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by abels(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nathaniel bassey used to b a quiet and reserved personel his becoming nollywood paparazzi too much now
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by savagednigga: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Can you please explain with sense how this post affects Jesus and ugly. Is this a selfie with Jesus #postwithsense
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by perdollar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

Common like it, my friend cool
I wl rather share it than like it
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by cyber5(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tboss is snapping picshure upandan whereby Efe dey somewhere wondering how money take remain 100k

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by Healer007: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
After BBN, some these people will not allow us rest with their jobless *pictured with this, pictured with that*
They still wanna remain trending even after BBN forming "celebs"
Mo Una go fine work do Abeg....... angry
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by youngbelieve(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
everybody is busy hating on them, meanwhile u guys re de ones making them still to be relevant
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by benzems(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
TBoss no rape mayosin
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by rickyrex(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
I will like to see how she will look like at 70 after giving out her body to several men
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by pressplay411(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
This girl is very stupid. Trying so hard to remain relevant even after BBA has finished. Idiot

Lets look at this judiciously.
Who is stupid here?
TBoss who's capitalizing on her fame or you who don't even have the intelligence to see that?
That said, I want to believe you spewed that all in the name of attention and likes. But trust me, an intelligent positive comment would have gotten you as much attention and likes.
Don't let Social Media define you, define yourself, refine yourself. Who knows, you might even start to find yourself.
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by piagetskinner(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
I hope she gives her life fully to Christ

there's no one too damaged for Christ to save
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by Sonoyom(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by EbukaHades10(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Why T-boss
Why is Efe not making headlines anymore
U no know? Money eyaf finish.

............no be me talk am oh
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by muchroom(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by Godhand04(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hit like if you counted those hashtags.... Is too damn high¡!!¡
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by 0b100100111: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Why T-boss

Why is Efe not making headlines anymore

Busy in the studio waxing noise
Re: Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey by romenna: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
This girl is very stupid. Trying so hard to remain relevant even after BBA has finished. Idiot
bros, dont hav head ache because of hate, use ur brain pls, she posted a pic of her wit friends on her personal page, those bloggers blogging about everytin she does on her page are the stupid ones not TBOSS. Hate fall on u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.