Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (26513 Views)

Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Empiree:
You people still on this?. This was her first post in this thread directed at me. Why didn't she say outright about her religiosity right from the beginning?. Why wait until after I dug up her profile?.

Btw, her profile was in the open. So this was not secret. If it was secret it shouldn't be online to begin with. Get over it. It is over already
We weren't discussing my religiosity...were we?
Pls,stop calling me back to this thread.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
^^

Lol. ..I don't think I mentioned your moniker. If you paid attention, you would realize I spaced out your moniker to avoid your attention. But you chose to call my attention.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Excuse you. Could you kindly point out where I condemned her?Lol.
She asked if it was advisable for a full hijabi sister to play football professionally and I proposed that it wasn't. Empiree said it was and that was why I got into an argument with him.

Please go through the thread again before jumping to conclusion. Thank you.
OK, you didnt condemn her but disagree with hijabi womem playing football right? Can you tell me one reason it is not allowed in Islam or disagree for a Muslim woman to play professional football?

Let me see how irrational and hypocritical you will sound.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
tintingz:
OK, you didnt condemn her but disagree with hijabi womem playing football right? Can you tell me one reason it is not allowed in Islam or disagree for a Muslim woman to play professional football?

Let me see how irrational and hypocritical you will sound.
Answer this first.
"How would she play football with her full Kimar in front of a teeming crowd of both men and women?"
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Answer this first.
"How would she play football with her full Kimar in front of a teeming crowd of both men and women?"
Did you see the pictures of Muslim female footballers I posted?

^^Now tell me if these footballers exposed their body? They even covered their head as Quran stated.

So answer my question, give me one or two reasons you disallow Muslim women to play professional football?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Alennsar(f): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Answer this first.

do sumtin beta wit your time mam nt with dis guy.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Kaytixy: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Alennsar:

do sumtin beta wit your time mam nt with dis guy.
I have told them before. the talked about kimar and look at what the stupid tintingz posted. So there is no time wasting with the mumu.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kaytixy:
I have told them before. the talked about kimar and look at what the stupid tintingz posted. So there is no time wasting with the mumu.
If a Muslim lady wants to work in a bank or in a corporate company in Lagos, is she going to wear Kimar or niqab in the organization?

The way Una dey reason tire me, Una dumbness ehn.

What those muslim women footballers wore are their jersey, a work outfit, when they are off duty they can put on whatever they wanna wear.

There are dress code in many organizations.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Kaytixy: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
If a Muslim lady wants to work in a bank or in a corporate company in Lagos, is she going to wear Kimar or niqab in the organization?

The way Una dey reason tire me, Una dumbness ehn.

What those muslim women footballers wore are their jersey, a work outfit, when they are off duty they can put on whatever they wanna wear.

There are dress code in many organizations.
another mumu talk from an ignorant. You are not a Muslim so you won't understand anything here because your aim is not even to come and learn but to try challenge Islam but you no reach. You too small go pack shut with your mouth fool.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kaytixy:
another mumu talk from an ignorant. You are not a Muslim so you won't understand anything here because your aim is not even to come and learn but to try challenge Islam but you no reach. You too small go pack shut with your mouth fool.

Then why mix Islam with football (a western invention). The facts are simple - it's hard to play professional football as a Muslima because of the numerous opinions of Imams, laws and precepts. This is one of the reason Islam is still confined to the 7th century.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Kaytixy: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
alexis:

Then why mix Islam with football (a western invention). The facts are simple - it's hard to play professional football as a Muslima because of the numerous opinions of Imams, laws and precepts. This is one of the reason Islam is still confined to the 7th century.
and what's unclothedness confined to? 1st century. Dressing without clothes like monkeys is what you want my sisters to practice abi. Sorry it won't work. Islam is not only about worship alone but it goes a long way to tell us how to dress and to live our daily life, market and all the spheres of life

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Kaytixy:
And who told you I'm not a Muslim?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Kaytixy: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
And who told you I'm not a Muslim?
you think being a Muslim is just by mouth see you. Many statement that you have made here ordinarily has taken you from the fold of Islam if you don't know just go and repent sincerely it will help thanks.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kaytixy:
and what's unclothedness confined to? 1st century. Dressing without clothes like monkeys is what you want my sisters to practice abi. Sorry it won't work. Islam is not only about worship alone but it goes a long way to tell us how to dress and to live our daily life, market and all the spheres of life

That's the point isn't it. If she wants to play football without looking like a ninja, she can - 7th century culture doesn't have to decide it. Islam even teaches you how to wipe your a.s.s.s.s for crying out loud - how that would offend God, me I don't know.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
alexis:

Islam even teaches you how to wipe your a.s.s.s.s for crying out loud - how that would offend God, me I don't know.

Oh, this is the only part you know?

Not only were we taught how to wipe our assés, we were also taught the appropriate leg to take in first, and here is the best part, we were taught what to say when entering...

Now kill yourself for that smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.