Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) (45721 Views)

David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by def111(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Abovee122:
Power is an exciting movie. I just wish they finish all the remaining series in one day. Lol. From episode 4 I'm sure Ghost will get out of the prison with the help of his two lawyers. But how long will he continue with his double life.

It will all ended in season 7...
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
def111:

If you watch it back. You will see the Feds told Dre they need the footage video and he told them he have off it..

My question is "why hasn't Ghost or his lawyers made reference to the footage?" Did they ask Dre and he told them it wasn't available? That could add another angle to the case, as I'm not sure it's legal for the Feds to demand for surveillance cameras to be turned off during a search.

2 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Wont mind him falln on me tho
Would resume watchn Power series because of him grin grin

How about I fall on you? kiss We could watch the next episode together, Sunday night. I have all the previous episodes too.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

How about I fall on you? kiss We could watch the next episode together, Sunday night. I have all the previous episodes too.
Do u av his body-build?i dont want toothpick dat wud fall on.me nd i wont feel a thing grin wink tongue
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
America is the place to ever come from
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Do u av his body-build?i dont want toothpick dat wud fall on.me nd i wont feel a thing

"Do u av his body-build?"Not quite, in truth. cry

"i dont want toothpick dat wud fall on me." I'm far from being a toothpick. Fact!

"nd i wont feel a thing". Trust me, you'd always wanna come back for more tongue
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Kaywaz(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Why u no tell us?....ode
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

"Do u av his body-build?"Not quite, in truth. cry

"i dont want toothpick dat wud fall on me." I'm far from being a toothpick. Fact!

"nd i wont feel a thing". Trust me, you'd always wanna come back for more tongue
Okay...seen
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by def111(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

My question is "why hasn't Ghost or his lawyers made reference to the footage?" Did they ask Dre and he told them it wasn't available? That could add another angle to the case, as I'm not sure it's legal for the Feds to demand for surveillance cameras to be turned off during a search.

The Feds don't ask dre to off it.... It was Dre himself that off it due to giving them the footage. System need to be switch off..... Also you right, but Ghost don't know where the gun was found in the club,.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Season 3 is going to keep us on our toes.
season 4 is out on O2tvseries.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by saintandsinnerz: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Kanan might be tougher, but he is using Dre to hit Ghost where it matters to him the most, His Son, his Family, his Club.

I can't imagine how Ghost will tear him down after he gets out and even finds out Dre is selling drugs in Truth.
He doesn't have a choice, the products must continue moving or else Tommy will stop being the distro. One of the conditions given to Tommy Egan (by the drug lords) as a distro is to continue moving and selling drugs in the club. They all believe James St. Patrick will not come out again after his bail was denied. Taking out Milan and Felipe Lobos will always come with a price.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

How so? Ghost is behind bars and doesn't really know what goes on in the club in his absence, except what he's told!

The Feds can't use that against him, although it will be sad, if the club is closed as a result.

I wonder why no one has asked for the CCTV footage of the day the murder weapon was found to be reviewed, even though Ghost knows the weapon was planted. Or am I getting ahead of myself?
I wonder y too, that gun was too easy to find & Angela is super annoying now......

Eager to see how Mike will b exposed, d guy is good.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
I wonder y too, that gun was too easy to find & Angela is super annoying now......

Eager to see how Mike will b exposed, d guy is good.

Leave Angela matter, na she go eventually let Jamie out. All those better shagging (from the front and the back) no be here, lol.

Mike is not that good, he's just been lucky so far...more like being at the right place at the right time.

He was in Greg's apartment when he (Greg) received the call that was to implicate him (Mike). He executed Greg right there and then.

He was one second away from throwing the murder weapon into the sea, when he received a call that James has been arrested for the murder. He changed his mind and subsequently planted the murder weapon at Truth.

I can go on and on.

He's just been a lucky bastard so far, but luck can only carry you so far!

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by bcbones: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
bros, which network u dey use, cause ever since season 2 we all have known there is a rotimi in power, so as u come dey talk am now...all i can is happy new year. as in 2016 o.

Create, customize and send professional invoices in seconds. Impress your clients with acuteinvoice.com
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Abeg, who has that meme of Odunlade Adekola attempting to give that silly guy a dirty slap from the back?

Which season 3, when season 4 is almost mid-way?

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by bcbones: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
[/quote][quote author=icon8 post=58445779]

Leave Angela matter, na she go eventually let Jamie out. All those better shagging (from the front and the back) no be here, lol.

Mike is not that good, he's just been lucky so far...more like being at the right place at the right time.

He was in Greg's apartment when he (Greg) received the call that was to implicate him (Mike). He executed Greg right there and then.

He was one second away from throwing the murder weapon into the sea, when he received a call that James has been arrested for the murder. He changed his mind and subsequently planted the murder weapon at Truth.

I can go on and on.

just waiting for when they ll know ghost has his personal camera in his office, so mike ll be bursted big time....e be like say that orange uniform no dey make him brain boot well...imagine forgetting he had an encounter wit greg which explain the dna.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

I think season 3 is out
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by somegirl1: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
His mother's genes must be pretty strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
bcbones:

just waiting for when they ll know ghost has his personal camera in his office, so mike ll be bursted big time....e be like say that orange uniform no dey make him brain boot well...imagine forgetting he had an encounter wit greg which explain the dna.

Bros, forget that thing. If catastrophe and cataclysm jam somebody, their brain no dey boot o! Lol cheesy

Hard reset on the way sha. grin

One week is too long a wait, aswear. Sunday night can't come early enough!
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
SAMAYODELE:

I think season 3 is out

You think? shocked When Season 4 has almost ended, you're here thinking Season 3 is out? tongue

I swear, to slap you both dey hungry me! Lol cheesy grin
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Abeg, who has that meme of Odunlade Adekola attempting to give that silly guy a dirty slap from the back?

Which season 3, when season 4 is almost mid-way?

Sorry, Season 4 I meant.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

I can go on and on.

I'll say Greg was dumb, he saw Mike leave Filipe Lobos contact apartment & did nothing about it.

Angela wasn't smart too with tracking d person with d other burner phone.

Waiting to see S04EP03
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
I'll say Greg was dumb, he saw Mike leave Filipe Lobos contact apartment & did nothing about it.

Angela wasn't smart too with tracking d person with d other burner phone.

Waiting to see S04EP03

Lol...

You meant S04E04, right?
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by hayotundeh: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2017
I predict Dre is gonna set up Kanan....Ghost will come out of jail in episode 5...Team#freeGhost
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by bcbones: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Bros, forget that thing. If catastrophe and cataclysm jam somebody, their brain no dey boot o! Lol cheesy

Hard reset on the way sha. grin

One week is too long a wait, aswear. Sunday night can't come early enough!

hard reset with kondo smiley
don't worry "winter is here" you ll be occupied
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Okay...seen

So, to my original question?
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by idu1(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2017
The only person am liking in the series for now is that black lawyer working with ghost lawyer proctor.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2017
bcbones:

hard reset with kondo smiley
don't worry "winter is here" you ll be occupied

Hahaha...don't even go there. Lol grin

As in, I'm literally jumping upandan like a baby, at the realization that "winter is finally on us".

Valar morghulis!

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Sorry, Season 4 I meant.

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=SmartChoices post=58446869][/quote]

It have do jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother / Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.