Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) (45723 Views)

David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by hayotundeh: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Bros, forget that thing. If catastrophe and cataclysm jam somebody, their brain no dey boot o! Lol cheesy

Hard reset on the way sha. grin

One week is too long a wait, aswear. Sunday night can't come early enough!
I agree a lil with u on DT one but DTS cos all dis while we r still seeing James St Patrick(according to proctor's instructions) in prison but it cant last for long cos he's under pressure n we all know what happens when he decides to fight off pressure....Ghost comes out...or ao do u tink dey were able to throw out the DNA evidence dey had against him? By episode5,Ghost is leaving prison...team#freeGhost

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by hayotundeh: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
def111:

The Feds don't ask dre to off it.... It was Dre himself that off it due to giving them the footage. System need to be switch off..... Also you right, but Ghost don't know where the gun was found in the club,.
Trust me...d prosecution team are in for a shocker next episode.... Angela is going to end up wanting to save Ghost
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

Lol...

Ghost got nothing on him: Kanan (50 Cent) is the one in for it...
If the writers of the show are consistent, dre will be facing a firing s
squad. He is playing with fire. Tommy is already thinking his not real with him. Add to his little game he us trying to play with hulio. Dre is a dead meat just matter of time
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by hayotundeh: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

He doesn't have a choice, the products must continue moving or else Tommy will stop being the distro. One of the conditions given to Tommy Egan (by the drug lords) as a distro is to continue moving and selling drugs in the club. They all believe James St. Patrick will not come out again after his bail was denied. Taking out Milan and Felipe Lobos will always come with a price.
Tommy is d new connect after killing dean(Milan).....Julio of d toros gang is d new distro which Dere(rotimi)wasn't happy about
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by hayotundeh: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awoo88:

If the writers of the show are consistent, dre will be facing a firing s
squad. He is playing with fire. Tommy is already thinking his not real with him. Add to his little game he us trying to play with hulio. Dre is a dead meat just matter of time
According to a lil birdie....Dre is primed to be "baby Ghost" which is evident in ao he's been running d club biz....also cos kanan didn't back off from tariq,I guess he' gonna set him up according to one of d spoilers where dre told kanan DT".....d way to d top of d Drug game is wide open for kanan" and we all knw DTS wat Kanan has been craving for
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Awoo88: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

He doesn't have a choice, the products must continue moving or else Tommy will stop being the distro. One of the conditions given to Tommy Egan (by the drug lords) as a distro is to continue moving and selling drugs in the club. They all believe James St. Patrick will not come out again after his bail was denied. Taking out Milan and Felipe Lobos will always come with a price.
Tommy is not the distro hulio is. Tommy is the connect. Chicago require him to keep things running which is a condition Chicago gave for approving the job on Milan/dean.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by harffie(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:
By the time Ghost is done with this clown, he'll find himself in Ile Ife.
I just love Ghost....
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Awoo88: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
hayotundeh:

According to a lil birdie....Dre is primed to be "baby Ghost" which is evident in ao he's been running d club biz....also cos kanan didn't back off from tariq,I guess he' gonna set him up according to one of d spoilers where dre told kanan DT".....d way to d top of d Drug game is wide open for kanan" and we all knw DTS wat Kanan has been craving for
Lying to Tommy and trying to discredit hulio is not a smart thing. Yes, delivering kanan might help him but hulio though not ruthless might need to be settled
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by BlizzydoDo(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Lol...
You meant S04E04, right?
lol..... yes ke
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by def111(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
hayotundeh:

Trust me...d prosecution team are in for a shocker next episode.... Angela is going to end up wanting to save Ghost

Yes, but not this episode, Angela mostly will be big shock.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=SmartChoices post=58446869][/quote]

Nice one, my guy!

One carton of chilled Orijin for you.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by mannatech: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

How so? Ghost is behind bars and doesn't really know what goes on in the club in his absence, except what he's told!

The Feds can't use that against him, although it will be sad, if the club is closed as a result.

I wonder why no one has asked for the CCTV footage of the day the murder weapon was found to be reviewed, even though Ghost knows the weapon was planted. Or am I getting ahead of myself?
First thing the feds asked for when they raided the club was the CCTV footage which dre answered that can only be retrieved when switched off.
So basically dre had it switched off when Greg's killer, the fed agent planted the murder weapon.

Will be fascinating to see how procter beats the rap cuz if ghost goes to jail, the series go carry k-leg
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by junnyjake(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
def111:

The Feds don't ask dre to off it.... It was Dre himself that off it due to giving them the footage. System need to be switch off..... Also you right, but Ghost don't know where the gun was found in the club,.

There would be a major twist in the next episode.

Ghost ain't coming out soon.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

So, to my original question?
Lol..dont fall..am broken already
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Lol..dont fall..am broken already

Broken? Lemme mend you undecided
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by def111(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
junnyjake:

There would be a major twist in the next episode.

Ghost ain't coming out soon.

By episode 5 or 6 Ghost should be out
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
embarassed gawwwwd
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Broken? Lemme mend you undecided
Nah...Mended already,tank u
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by tekkers: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
somegirl1:
His mother's genes must be pretty strong.

He looks like his father. The only 'strong genes' he got from his mother is the big broad nose.

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by saintandsinnerz: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awoo88:

Tommy is not the distro hulio is. Tommy is the connect. Chicago require him to keep things running which is a condition Chicago gave for approving the job on Milan/dean.
Sorry you're right, Tommy is the connect while Julio is the new distro. Yeah I can remember Dre complaining to Tommy why he wasn't made the distro that he was ready.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by saintandsinnerz: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
hayotundeh:

Tommy is d new connect after killing dean(Milan).....Julio of d toros gang is d new distro which Dere(rotimi)wasn't happy about
Yeah, it was a mix up, Tommy is the new connect while Julio is the new distro. Yeah, Dre wasn't happy he was not made the distro.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Dino98: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Favorite character....
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by rhektor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
I never knew that my favorite character on popular TV series, 'Power', Rotimi Akinosho is a Nigerian... until this evening.

Read his Mini Biography below;
Olurotimi Akinosho better known by his stage name, Rotimi , is an American singer-songwriter, actor and model. He's best known for his role as Darius Morrison on the Starz Network's Boss, and currently stars as Dre on Power.

Rotimi was born in Maplewood, New Jersey, to Nigerian parents – his father an investment banker of Yoruba origin and his mother of Igbo origin, working for the government.

Did anyone notice this?

Yet some jobless Nairalanders of Yoruba and Igbo origins will be here shouting Igbos and Afonja while in reality they meet on daily basis do business together, work in the same office and do intermarriage.
What is really wrong with nairaland youths sef
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by smoothralph(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

Lol...

Ghost got nothing on him: Kanan (50 Cent) is the one in for it...
Dre is not wise Atal...even kanan will no be able to help him if ghost finds out. I'd rather be kanan's enemy with ghost and Tommy on my side
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Nah...Mended already,tank u

Good to know. You stay outta trouble.
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by massive1019(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Team power.....lets go there
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by kramer: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
einsteine:

He is Yoruba-Igbo, bigot.

American actually considering he hasn't been here before.

Yoruba again!!!!!
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by somegirl1: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
tekkers:

He looks like his father. The only 'strong genes' he got from his mother is the big broad nose.

Ah, he's father is clearly mixed. Makes sense.
Where's a pic of his mother and her nose? He could still have gotten his nose from his father's side.

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by misspineapple(f): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2017
icon8:

Good to know. You stay outta trouble.
U 2 kiss kiss
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Mrbabra: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Interesting way of celebrating friends birthdays in group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNHtt51mhQ
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Ok

Next!
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by icon8: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
icon8:

Leave Angela matter, na she go eventually let Jamie out. All those better shagging (from the front and the back) no be here, lol.

Mike is not that good, he's just been lucky so far...more like being at the right place at the right time.

He was in Greg's apartment when he (Greg) received the call that was to implicate him (Mike). He executed Greg right there and then.

He was one second away from throwing the murder weapon into the sea, when he received a call that James has been arrested for the murder. He changed his mind and subsequently planted the murder weapon at Truth.

I can go on and on.

He's just been a lucky bastard so far, but luck can only carry you so far!

I said it! I said it!! I f...king said it!!!

I'm so over the moon right now tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.