Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (49589 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Enough of all these hyping , if I go UK I would graduate with first class after all I came out 2.1 from the university if Ilorin...

Our 2.1 na first class for havard cry

Lol chickens like you make me laugh. If your 2.1 is Equal to the UK's 1st class then how come your country is a shithole compared to theirs. Pls focus on improving the standard of education in your country before you compare yourself with the second world, talk less of the first world. Don't forget you are third world.
Nigerians like you are the reason the country remains where it is. Grandstanding over NOTHING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Enough of all these hyping , if I go UK I would graduate with first class after all I came out 2.1 from the university if Ilorin...

Thats fucking false...I'm a current finalist in UNILORIN and the standard is different. When they give us standard Havard questions, we fail woefully!!! I agree their students have better facilities than us but come on..only the best get to Harvard...they've got everything much more than us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2017
lovingyouhun:
First Class everywhere, these ones won't want to come back to this country sha, come carry first Class file trek for road dey find work? Even presido don run. Congratulations to her, beauty and brain indeed
Banky W wyf dey use her first class for naija ooo.ma problem say most of dem no fit compit with ppl over der

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2017
shorlla:
We Don tire for this kind news abeg..
A 3rd student in Naija will make First Class in UK
so it's no big deal
ma problem with dem after d first class dem go still run com here go dey why nt stay for U.K show der Worth. Banky W wyf dey make mi laf
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Kusa85: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2017
I hope she will nt end up in za, sitting room, za kitchen and za adza room.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerians are intelligent, but only intelligent when outside Nigeria, because with the level of intelligence we have at our arsenal, I only wonder why we haven't
1. Fixed our epileptic power supply
2. Provided good health care (as our leaders and rich folks travel abroad for treatment)
3. Produced IPhone, Android or any operating system

Yes, we are intelligent but we could spend our entire lifetime not using it
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by FASH23(m): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

. So na that secondary school u dey use compare harvard? Oga keep quiet there b4 i ............... Ur 2:1 at Unilorin is a ordinary pass in Eksu tongue

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2017
jboi81:

Why making his comment your business? Did he mention you? You just decided to make it your wahala, deal with it abeg, haba !

It is my wahala because he was talking about muslim dressing which is none of his biz being a christian. I hope your brain should be able to process that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:08am On Jul 14, 2017
bukas15:
come which home?? Let her stay there and enjoy her good life because their is nothing in this contry to contribut to

As your plans to exit gradually materialises, allow Nigerians, and it is my sincere wish it does.

Note, she is also one of the abokii you don't want to share same country with. Or does she look like a flatron to you? Or are you advising abokiis to also leave themselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Unclebrutus: 3:19am On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Having read this comment, what I still don't understand is how it is your business.
Is it your body they cover? Were you forced to cover your body? Or is their dressing affecting yours? How exactly is their dressing affecting you? Do they complain to you?

Have the muslims complained about your nudity? Why not dress the way you want and allow others?

Is that how you impose your own practices on others?

Which kind wahala be dis?
y on hell should a complete female with a good sense cover her body in d midst of people with diverse religion knowing full well that she is not in their mosque. Isn't that a mental insanity?

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats ......
though it's civil engineering.... not something like Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science .... just sayin cool
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Fatty!!!!
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Unclebrutus: 3:30am On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As your plans to exit gradually materialises, allow Nigerians, and it is my sincere wish it does.

Note, she is also one of the abokii you don't want to share same country with. Or does she look like a flatron to you? Or are you advising abokiis to also leave themselves?
out of millions of abokis & almajiris put together in the north she singles herself out. Remain there & keep advocating for them. Kudos to her shaa but first in history!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bro abeg you are correct Jor.

Our lecturer said something one day. He said that he when he went to London for masters on English and literary studies and behold what was being taught was what is being taught in Level 100. He had to quite to UNN. If we go there, our name to comot fair Nairaland tire be that na....
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:
The thing with these northerners is, if you see the few that went to school, they are very brilliant. Congratulations girl.

So there are still people like you that believe only a 'few' northerners go to school hmm nawa for una bigotry sha. Everybody wants to look down on northerners, what a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Unclebrutus:
y on hell should a complete female with a good sense cover her body in d midst of people with diverse religion knowing full well that she is not in their mosque. Isn't that a mental insanity?

No, what is insane is exposing the body in the midst of people, whatever their religious affiliation since she is not a goat or any of the lesser animals walking the streets unclad.

Now, I have equated nudity to beastiality which is very obvious, will you now tell me what she stands to benefit being nude in the midst of different people that she will be denied if she were dressed covering her body as a human to strengthen your explanation of "insane"?

Anyway, by your assertion, here are the sane ones, no wahala.

7 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by uvalued(m): 4:55am On Jul 14, 2017
diz gurl commot wit distinction for strengtgh of material things (civil engine) , distincton fall on me for common masters computer science uk edition
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Unclebrutus:
out of millions of abokis & almajiris put together in the north she singles herself out. Remain there & keep advocating for them. Kudos to her shaa but first in history!

Actually, no single northerner even attended primary school, infact, this one is a flatron bearing a name unfamiliar to Ugandan jews, I agree with you.

Have your nerves relaxed now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by EngrBz: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nice one. It's only the illiterates, religion extremist and the ignorant muslims that covers all their body as if that will make them holy for life.

I haven't seen Aisha Buhari and her daughter cover all their body
I haven't seen the dangotes cover all their body
I haven't seen the Indimi's cover all their body
The Atiku's nko?
The Babangida nko?
Even Sanusi the Emir daughters nko?
Infact all the elite don't cover all their body including this beautiful lady up there.

Is it that these people aren't the real Muslim or Islamic typical religion is practiced by the poor masses.
It is only d prostitute dat uncovered herself in the midst of people n illiterate ones dat dont ve self discipline. mine u evryone is at liberty to practice his/her religion dont say what u dnt know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Aslawish(m): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The bold is where your failure started from. Try to encourage the younger one not comparing them to your self.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by whysquare4real(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

2.1 from unilorin? u try o!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to her.
She's a beauty!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by mathy2p2: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2017
For our school in Nigeria here , she will graduate with pass. That is the kind of point el-rufai had that is making him to behave like fool now.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ur a dreamer.
U think to get grades abroad is same with ours in Nigeria where hundreds of people per session get 1st class just in one school.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Hoduwahishape: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
I see brains but where is the beauty.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
we northerners will keep surprising you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Then it's high time meritocracy is employed in job appointments. Away with federal character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Oko,anambra State Release Its Post Utme Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.