Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London (76770 Views)

Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Davido haters look what you've done in r Kelly's voice
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by ebukahandsome(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
So all these muscle wey b. Red dey flex, he no get power.
I wish say after all those mouth wey he make, he cum near yung61x.. Warri for fall on him.
Maturity fall on davido

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Bede2u(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mugabe is dying in Singapore, Buhari is dying in London and these guys are telling us about a miscreant called Davido? What is happening to Nigeria and Africa. Chinese students are solving serious equations and moving China closer to 1st world status. Nawa for we

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by zeusdgrt(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sometimes I wonder y a wise human will be a fan to dis boy called davido,don't they think?davido mumu and weak like dodo

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by panegyrics: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
This boy again? He no get shame at all, when last did he see Olamide and others bullying around? I think his father need to call him to order before he drags the Adeleke's name in the mud. Omo baba olowo indeed!!!
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by HyconMojo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Memphis357:
This frogged voice Muthafucka again?

Get a life bro...no one hears your voice !!!
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Pray(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
If u cannot start d story from what happened to the end so that we can judge, ogbeni goandcleanBuharipoo. All men has its soldiers. Who die, die be that. Nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by HyconMojo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
panegyrics:
This boy again? He no get shame at all, when last did he see Olamide and others bullying around? I think his father need to call him to order before he drags the Adeleke's name in the mud. Omo baba olowo indeed!!!

You haven't heard the other part of the story from Davido and you're already jumping to conclusion because of your hatred for OBO

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by jonnytad(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't think i understand the post self....

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Memphis357(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
HyconMojo:

Get a life bro...no one hears your voice !!!
Eat a dick!
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by blessedweapon(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Black eye fall on them cool
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify..
please Wetin dem do 2face
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by EmekaBlue(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
that david boy like fight sha...seen him on many videos fighting...even mtv punk
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:
You should ask 2face the reason he stopped saying "Nothing Dey Happen" grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Caseless: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify..
because davido na SM na hin de vex u? 2face too is.

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Coldfeets: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
helphelp:
But nothing depicts Davido being beaten

ALMOST beaten is not the same thing as beaten

Nearly can never kill a bird
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Codes151(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ogbeni keep quiet!! London ko! Who u b self? 30man my ass! Who u be? Bleep off!

What did u do that made davido tell him goons to Bleep u up? U never talk that one na noise u come they make! Abi u dey find fame for London!? Monkeeey
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Hotshawarma(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:
first time he was shot,he was inside his car when they shot him ,thank GOD for the laptop on his laps he tried to dodge the bullet which he did but he was shot at the leg,when the news broke out his record label thought it was a robbery case but later they discovered it was cultism related stuff.....another time he was hit with a sledge hammer,till today if you see 2face physically and he is walking u would see his walk steps and u would know something once happened to that leg...if you are not one of the indomie generation u will know about all this....and finally yes 2face is NBM!!!black is the colour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Hotshawarma(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Caseless:
because davido na SM na hin de vex u? 2face too is.
how will davido being an axemen vex me??na me initiate am??so u want to compare 2face with davido in the axemen game??grin u must be a learner...2face number 7 superior oooo....

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by raphy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
the fight won't stop till the casket drops
thats one if the slogan of a street fighting movie I watch at a church reach out programme about #gangstar

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by nairaman66(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Everybody is a king in his own lane, one thing davido needs to know is that self respect is bliss, the fact that he is a celeb does not give him the right to step on toes. Even i dlordsamurai will deal and beat the hell out of davido if he tries shiit with me in that his lagos, we warri guys dont play with our own. anyways team wizkid.

I once lived in effurun!! Warri rock

3 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by SommyNwaba(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin you for like plank that his big head
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by stacyadams: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should ask 2face the reason he stopped saying "Nothing Dey Happen" grin grin
grin grin grin he should also ask why he sang IHE NA EME ... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by davidif: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hotshawarma:
2face ke? Kilo happen?

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by donjazet(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hotshawarma:

Diggz are you hearing?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by IYANGBALI: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Did they beated him in London?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by oyienootieno: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Mumia goat...only me self is okay to destabilise your face with mess

Babe biko take it easy....
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by missyQween(f): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
30 beatings for your life ooo Davido...No do gragra oo...Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by BasketballGURU(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2017
missyQween:
30 beatings for your life ooo Davido...No do gragra oo...Lol

Hows Naseem? cool
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by ibkgab001: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2017
No this is true vote .... Nobody is supporting David on this now I don port to wizkid back useless david ....IMADE get Brain pass david
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by fourcraftmen: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.