Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London (76772 Views)

Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Sonoyom(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Yeyebrity
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2017
helphelp:
But nothing depicts Davido being beaten
And who said he was beaten?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Collins10(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
helphelp:
But nothing depicts Davido being beaten
How anything depict that he was beaten when the news clearly states 'ALMOST BEATEN?'
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Davido cant even fiht a normal street guy one on one on a good day

dem go beat am like thief
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by pressplay411(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Wizkid right now, grin grin grin

After free show and free jollof rice? Starboy is the Mayor of London right now till further notice. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by 989900: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2017
30 billion for the account, maybe Zimbabwean dollars.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by greatman247(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify......the thirty billion for account oooo go turn to thirty gunshots on your head oooo

Don't mind the frog. He just keep screaming 30 billion in account we don't even know if it's Naira or Dollars self. Whichever it is I'm not sure he got 30 billion even though I am not disputing the fact that he is truly rich but 30 billion no be beans, to come think of it he said he can dash it out to a woman in his song but I know he is just kidding he won't and he can't.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by greatman247(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Revolva:
Davido cant even fiht a normal street guy one on one on a good day

dem go beat am like thief

You think say to fight na small pikin thing? Davido or Olamide just dey form James Bond for us dem no fit fight. Even Olamide claiming street self all na for mouth. They only make noise about what they can't do. Nigerian artists been living fake life since 17bc. After fake life na fake life again.

American artists are the real deal, when they call themselves goon, gangster or thug that's what they truly are. Most of them have killed before, involved in one street fight or the other before and some of them have been convicted for murder, drug dealing or fight. When they have problem with anybody they confront and take it to the street. They involve in beef for real not our the kind of silly beef naija artists involve In just to twist our brain and make money for themselves. American artist are even fucking richer and they invest for future while naija artists keep living their fake lives and keep living on what they can't afford or maintain.

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
I am selling bra for ladies...best fashion from Italy Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits its well

Panties are coming next week..#TGIF
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by flawlessT(f): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
wizod:
are u stammering or u don't knw what 2 comment.........
Mtcheeeeeew
Kill urself if u can't stand it bro
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by netlegend(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2017
iamVirus:
lalasticlala

The man involved has shared the full story.

He wrote:

Source: http://skynaijamusic..com/2017/07/davido-narrowly-escapes-being-beaten-at.html
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by yongg: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
This is some badassery right here.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by johnnyblue: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Best Hair Stylist Watch Why==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhjeP2q_Nc
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by yongg: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Mumia goat...only me self is okay to destabilise your face with mess

Are you serious right now,
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Ejomax77(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Very stupid Post!
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by helphelp: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
All of una wey quote me get time sha..
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Olutayo89(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Memphis357:
This frogged voice Muthafucka again?
Wetin be your own?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by bbbabes(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
yongg:

Are you serious right now,

I am so turned on by mess (please don't get me wrong, the ones from the opposite sex that is).

Shall we meet?

For what purpose please
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by yongg: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:

For what purpose please

I want a friend...

Say, how else will I get to know you (your likes, values, compatibility bla bla) without meeting you eventually?

We can start by chatting, if that's way too fast a move.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by misspineapple(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should ask 2face the reason he stopped saying "Nothing Dey Happen" grin grin
LWKM

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by shegethy365(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Na wa ooo! Ds Davido sha
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Memphis357(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Your stupidity has attained legendary status, congratulation on that.
Eat a dick,fuckface
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Hotshawarma(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
hmmmmn,tooor. I see. I used to think he was robbed. which cult does he belong pls?
(blackaxe).....and also you people seeing him wearing black cloth most of the time is not a coincidence......festac was the initiation ground
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by LePrezident(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
pressplay411:

After free show and free jollof rice? Starboy is the Mayor of London right now till further notice. grin

Wizkid did free show and gave free jollof in London? When?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by francisbarrack(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:

Lol...don't you know we girls got the nastiest farts, okay...cuz most don't do it...if you my boyfriend, you will get used to it...cuz I don't fake it

lol. waagbayi
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by codedthingzzzzz: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
WHY YOU HATING??SHEY NA DAVIDO SAY MAKE YOUR OWN PAPA NO BE OLOWO NII??WHEN YOUR PAPA MATE DEY WORK HARD YOUR OWN PAPA DEY SIT UNDER TREE DRINKING SHEKPE HATERS GO HUG TRANSFORMER
iamVirus:
lalasticlala

The man involved has shared the full story.

He wrote:

Source: http://360jamng.net/full-story-why-davido-was-almost-beaten/
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by pressplay411(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Wizkid did free show and gave free jollof in London? When?

Yass. That's the word.
@least fans are beginning to benefit from their beef. Lol
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by pressplay411(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
greatman247:

You think say to fight na small pikin thing? Davido or Olamide just dey form James Bond for us dem no fit fight. Even Olamide claiming street self all na for mouth. They only make noise about what they can't do. Nigerian artists been living fake life since 17bc. After fake life na fake life again.

American artists are the real deal, when they call themselves goon, gangster or thug that's what they truly are. Most of them have killed before, involved in one street fight or the other before and some of them have been convicted for murder, drug dealing or fight. When they have problem with anybody they confront and take it to the street. They involve in beef for real not our the kind of silly beef naija artists involve In just to twist our brain and make money for themselves. American artist are even fucking richer and they invest for future while naija artists keep living their fake lives and keep living on what they can't afford or maintain.

I think I'll go with our fake 9ja artists, thanks.
But since you prefer violence you can have migos and young thug.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by greatman247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
pressplay411:

I think I'll go with our fake 9ja artists, thanks.
But since you prefer violence you can have migos and young thug.

No you got it all wrong. I'm not in support of violent either. But what I dislike is you doing drug in the corner and coming out to tell the people to say no to drug. For example, David smoke IGBO in the open even indiscriminately and tomorrow he can still come out in the open or in an advert to tell the youth don't do drug. To me that's bullshit. Most Nigerian artists traffic cocaine including Gospel artists and yet they preach and tell people don't do drugs. Must Nigerian artists are even yahoo boys engaging in fraud and yet they decieve the people with their fake lifestyle. What I dislike in Naija artists is their fake life. They claim what they are not just to feel among. But the case is different in the case of American artists. Whatever they claim is what they are in most cases. If an American artist is involve in drug he can even say it in his music, to me that's realness unlike Nigerian artists that calls black white just to get by. American artists wear expensive stuff not just for show off or feel among they can really afford it in most cases. They buy different mansions and expensive cars when they can afford to buy more. But a Nigerian artist that is still struggling with his career and finance just to feel among will go for a very expensive car when he is not yet time or not up to the task financially. They show off at the end they beg fans for financial help when they are down with one ailment or the other. The moral of this is, quit the fake life. I hate fake life.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by pressplay411(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
greatman247:

the task financially. They show off at the end they beg fans for financial help when they are down with one ailment or the other. The moral of this is, quit the fake life. I hate fake life.

Lol it's called showbiz. It's even worse in the US. Most of what we see on TV and hear in their music is what they believe we want to see and hear. It's all make-believe.
You really expect Snoopdogg to advertise that taking drugs is good? Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.