Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London (76771 Views)

Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Memphis357:
This frogged voice Muthafucka again?

Your stupidity has attained legendary status, congratulation on that.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by emi14: 2:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Why do we always condemn our own?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Crestedguy4real: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Hotshawarma post=58432333]So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify......the thirty billion for account oooo go turn to thirty gunshots on your head oooo[

Hey,love your write up about davido gyrating in the mix of some axemen,the fact remains,how did you know that he is an axemen,?
2,where you among the people that attacked 2 face that made you to even be confident to devour how many times he was attacked.
.or you heard the rumors from fake sources, but come you try ,make I tell you,your name will be shortlisted for the post of minister of information to replace lie lies Mohammed
Guy hustle hard and forget shit you hear about people, everyone is an adult,a person that can father a child should know what is good and bad for him.#hislife #dontbeef
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by wizod(m): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2017
flawlessT:
E go e
are u stammering or u don't knw what 2 comment.........
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Opeakins(m): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2017
D obo himself.....Neva change sha
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Veetee(m): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Hotshawarma post=58432333]So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...

Davido is a casted axe man, he was initiated. Sometime last year, the young dude really dissapointed me by that move, I wonder what kind of protection he is seeking,he must have been brainwashed by someone around him. Just imagine the set of axemen he was chilling with in Kenya, those razz axemen frm Benin town dat never saw the four walls of a university, he couldn't even flow with Dem cos there was nothing to gist about. This is the dude trying to compete with wizkid on a global level,now there is no way he can catch up wit wizzy,he must hv been tricked into being an axeman dat is rep will increase( super story), axemen need davido more than he needs dem, anyway I wish him good luck

6 Likes

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Chei Chinekeme hmmm I say no to bully and i say yes too Davido to beat dem back and flog am because his enemies causing wahala today we don't need that nonsenses of there's, Ode. angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by livinbygrace: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Crestedguy4real post=58435052][/quote]

Forget story,even a blind man knows Davido na confirmed 777, EGEDE Strongman.Come Lekki to get the fact .
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2017
#TeamWizzy smiling right now
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by LoveJesus87(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Waiting for nwamaikpe comment
Dat one, dem don arrest am put am inside cage for too much senseless comments cheesy
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
nairaman66:

I once lived in effurun!! Warri rock
My place of birth..
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Bills2307(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Did they beated him in London?
blood of habbakuk!

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by viktorhofficial: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Vikktor and I am an artist with a vision and a mission to rebrand music... All I ever need is a financial sponsor who would lift up my musical career... All I have now is recorded versions of my songs with my acoustic guitar and some free beats... please I beg the whole nairalanders and anyone at large to help me get connected to that person who can lift my music career...i promise to be humble and ready to work.. God bless you...
My contact is : 09068914125

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by sweetgala(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify......the thirty billion for account oooo go turn to thirty gunshots on your head oooo

London of all places, does he think a bullet can be called back, what if one of those London guys goes to get his piece from his car would his crew stay or hat his he gets shanked.

I've seen incidents where UK guys get down men those dudes are crazy especially the ones that grew up there among the yardmen
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by yunnyp(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2017
I see no reason here
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by francisbarrack(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Mumia goat...only me self is okay to destabilise your face with mess

dirty girl
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Dantee005(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So the frog cannot fight sef...him think say london na Naija where dem dey lick ass too much.....last week when I saw a video of the frog among some axemen gyrating together I just smh and knew davido go face plenty wahala oooo from the other cult rivals...now it is happening already.....that is what happens when u allow yourself to be Carried away by fame and u start loosing common sense....and the thing is Davido no be street...I pity his life....he should ask what they did to 2face thrice....thank GOD 2face is still alive to testify......the thirty billion for account oooo go turn to thirty gunshots on your head oooo
Lol..u right bro..bt unlike davido 2baba na confirm system man...
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Una wan start this "offence nor dey sour " nonsense, so far ,make una dey fall una self sha. Just imagine wetin youths dey think of when the world dey talk of nuclear war heads,mteeew
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by dfrost: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:

You really get time to explain the 2Face matter. Invariably some people for NL still dey secondary school.

Ever wonder why the guyman no dey talk “nothing dey happen” again?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by dfrost: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:

You really get time to explain the 2Face matter. Invariably some people for NL still dey secondary school.

Ever wonder why the guyman no dey talk “nothing dey happen” again? grin
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by cao(f): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2017
I've no idea where in London this incident happened, but Davido is lucky he didn't catch one of those East London boys with their swords. I never even talk gun sef. You never see anything, mate.
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by dfrost: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should ask 2face the reason he stopped saying "Nothing Dey Happen" grin grin

cheesy grin why you come remove 2Face from the picture nah?

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by miketayo(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2017
So y was he almost beaten? undecided
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Timastar(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Davido call his uncle Nigeria Michael Jackson source: http://Timasbase.com.ng
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
first time he was shot,he was inside his car when they shot him ,thank GOD for the laptop on his laps he tried to dodge the bullet which he did but he was shot at the leg,when the news broke out his record label thought it was a robbery case but later they discovered it was cultism related stuff.....another time he was hit with a sledge hammer,till today if you see 2face physically and he is walking u would see his walk steps and u would know something once happened to that leg...if you are not one of the indomie generation u will know about all this....and finally yes 2face is NBM!!!black is the colour
hmmmmn,tooor. I see. I used to think he was robbed. which cult does he belong pls?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by Olulinks(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2017
helphelp:
But nothing depicts Davido being beaten
Are you a learner? His men were beaten not him. He had to hide and sent some over fed turkey to fight his fight
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by bbbabes(f): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
francisbarrack:

dirty girl

Lol...don't you know we girls got the nastiest farts, okay...cuz most don't do it...if you my boyfriend, you will get used to it...cuz I don't fake it
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by einsteine(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Who go advice Davido make e blend Egede? Instead of the guy to enjoy him career and money, e dey form gangster. Who cult Don help?
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by muizzolajide(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:

Haterz!!
Re: Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London by wolverine1987: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2017
na Abuja big boiz fit am. they always fall his hands @ clubs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.