Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. (3399 Views)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TeeFeh(f): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
I know a lot of people that are yet to get this tablet will be wondering what it's like especially seeing images of 'dollyphin' and you'd think its a game,meanwhile its what I'll be showing you now.

When I got hold of the DroiPad 7D,I was eager to see how everything I read on nairaland works and I setup the Kidzone because I wanted to know and its flexible and friendly to operate anyways.

Picture 1. Shows the introduction... What do you think after reading everything?? Curious right?

Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TeeFeh(f): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Picture 2,setting up the child's name and DOB.. cool

Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TeeFeh(f): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
PIC 3... This password helps to limit the app to the child zone only,nobody can access your child's zone without the password.

Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TeeFeh(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Picture 4.

Selling apps you want your child to use and see ONLY...you choose the selection, it's your choice wink

Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TeeFeh(f): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
And setup is complete..in 5 simple steps.and this is the kid zone home or menu...

grin grin grin my first impression about this?I feel it's straightforward to setup.

Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by daphid25(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oh! Interesting.
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by TohKunBoh: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Its truly friendly to operate..gotta setup this thing on my uncle's phone too..thanks
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by Ennyholar: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Very nice
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by Oyindebrah(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice. Pretty straightforward
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by BrownShawty(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Not much of a stress..its safe to say that its user friendly
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is a nice innovation ffrom Tecno.
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by datyorubaboy: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2017
This is wonderful.
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by missslimzy(f): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2017
User Friendly 100%
BrownShawty:
Not much of a stress..its safe to say that its user friendly
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by omoalajah(m): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2017
I love this idea for the kids
Re: How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works. by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2017
That's so nice
Been looking for a way to launch that feature.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Slot Now In Ilorin(20th Branch) / Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.