Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190617 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Miiirage: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
hi good afternoon, please I'll like to be added to the group . my number is 08039798659
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Miiirage: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
I was sent a mail and invited to abuja for the aptitude test on the 25th I screenshot the mail but mistakenly deleted it permanently without getting further information. I'll like to know if there's anything else I'll have to get for from the mail in preparation for the exam. thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by successibt: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls, send me DPR Question. ibitoyedapo@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bayus2003(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Miiirage:
I was sent a mail and invited to abuja for the aptitude test on the 25th I screenshot the mail but mistakenly deleted it permanently without getting further information. I'll like to know if there's anything else I'll have to get for from the mail in preparation for the exam. thanks
log in to your profile n print the exam details page which you'll take to the exam venue....thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DarhmyBlaq(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
abk4real:

Pls add 08062610903 to whatapp group

pls add to Environmentalist whatapp grp:08188668344
Any DPR past questions related to Environmentalist would be much quite appreciated. pls send to: damilolaopabunmi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sharplikenail: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Luvtosyno:
Pls how can I take my direction from agbara to JJK building

You can type that question exactly as you have it on[b] http://lara.ng[/b] and you'll get your detailed directions.

Try it out!

Directions from Agbara to 229 Ikorodu Rd, Ilupeju, Ikorodu

Walk To Agbara Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: MILE 2 Motor Park
Get Off at: MILE 2 Motor Park
Price: ₦150

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ojota bus stop
Get Off at: Anthony Bus stop
Price: ₦150 - 200

Walk To Town planning Bus stop

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦300 - 350

Estimated Travel Time: 1 hr 49 mins

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by festolala(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls add me to watsup group 08059242612 am also invited for the DPR test for experience hire - mechanical engineer
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Speximen: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls add me to the whataspp group 07039053509..thank you
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
jidxin:
what did u grad wit if its less than a 2:1 they may not approve it
why you saying what you don't know.. Hundreds of 2.2 have been approved, you saying trash. Nigerians and there mumu speculations
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by richie101(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
[b]ngozi4real1:
[b] Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best [/b]

Dear Ngozi4real;
Please do you have any idea for the human resource experience hire? that is what am going for, although gotten no ideas on the test format. kindly help out.: richiedavids@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks

3 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by olaewa: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls add me to d watsapp group 08033112990
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ruqayyatu03: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Namady:
Okay.. lemme be straight forward. I got this link from one of my whatsapp groups. I checked and discovered that I have been invited for an aptitude test on 26-07-17 by 11:00am at Kano. Wish me luck.

Check your application status here

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login

All the best bro....(fake swthrt)

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Kentrasso(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
I tire for this pending successful submission o. They should either reject or accept abeg.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by endytete(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Biko, be honest, those that received approved letter, una pay to receive am? Let me know if I should just forget about it.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Namady(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
ruqayyatu03:

All the best bro....(fake swthrt)

Lol... I knw d wishes are from ur heart so I wont mind ur lips calling me 'fake'

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
smartkester:
why you saying what you don't know.. Hundreds of 2.2 have been approved, you saying trash. Nigerians and there mumu speculations
pls I know someone working there nd she told me ...even her son was not invited. so I know wat im saying
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
jidxin:
pls I know someone working there nd she told me ...even her son was not invited. so I know wat im saying
oga keep silent. .two of my friends are 2.2 and they got the invite and i know 2.1 graduates that are still pending. That person that told you is just trying to push you away with cheap fallacies because her son is yet to be invited
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dotman10(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please add me to the wasap group.......07063377891
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Any hope for a third class that is already approved and invited. Because I find it hard to believe that they invite a third class as against their requirements.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by itodovict: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

No problem, whatsapp
Pls I need to chat you up, my number is, 08026862201
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chike1990: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentle men. I was also invited for the aptitude test for the post of a graduate trainee in petroleum Engineering. Please add me to the whatsapp group. This is my phone number: 0803-828-6692. I would like to get the past questions. Thanks and God bless us all as we continue the hustle.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chukzy4u(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dear Ngozi4rea1
What should we expect as experienced hire?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chukzy4u(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Luvtosyno:
Pls how can I take my direction from agbara to JJK building
Coming from agbara too..
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by oseme4u2: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls I need someone to give me details on how to get to ACE International Centre from waterline Agofure park. Pls I am coming from warri.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by adesola89: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
kindly add 07064246789 to the WhatsApp group.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by romeoprexx: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
add me to the whatsapp group 08162451866 emperor du lake
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dgb4(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
please add this number to the whatsapp group 08063448853

can someone help to forward past questions for environmentalist to rowlandwhyte @ yahoo.com

thanks people
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Jturks: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Practice here if you can. Thank me later https://www.practiceaptitudetests.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
smartkester:
oga keep silent. .two of my friends are 2.2 and they got the invite and i know 2.1 graduates that are still pending. That person that told you is just trying to push you away with cheap fallacies because her son is yet to be invited
keep wallowing in ignorance nd keep making up stories just to prove a point. ve said mine take it or leave I dont engaage in vain arguments like dz. nd im sure ur frnd is d only 2:2 dat got invited derz none on NL to substantiate ur assertion. pls begone wit ur fallacies
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Purity001: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls add me in the watsapp group. 08037637481. Am from Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.