Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190623 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Please my reference number is not showing up on my slip. Can I print it like that and is it the only slip with the passport I need to print?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ja2ken(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2017
08061680006 pls add me to the Whatsapp group.. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
jidxin:
keep wallowing in ignorance nd keep making up stories just to prove a point. ve said mine take it or leave I dont engaage in vain arguments like dz. nd im sure ur frnd is d only 2:2 dat got invited derz none on NL to substantiate ur assertion. pls begone wit ur fallacies
nairlanders o.. Abeg you people should come proof this dude wrong.. Are yoi blind read through the thread very well you would see 2.2ssss called for the interview. Ogbeni get lost o with your nonsense speculation, am repeating it that woman only told gave you that wrong info because her son has not been invited period.. Your problem is that you are to naive you can't comprehend the writings on the wall
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by marian09: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2017
EDhims:
I applied as a human resource n I was in invited. pls does any have d past question?, I need it. here is my email: amadimariana@gmail.com
thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by marian09: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2017
pls if anyone has an idea of d pattern of deir question let him share or dis my email amadimariana@gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Zeelanzee: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Am invited for the dpr aptitude test at kano centre, but am bit comfuse about the username and passward that they require us not to forget as it is going to be used for log on during the test. Please is this username and parssward differ from the email and passward used in view my dpr profile where i printed my exam slip? Please some one should help me with clearification. Thanks, my emai is zeelanzeee@gmail.com.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by johnsoay: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
It is the same login details bro.
Zeelanzee:
Am invited for the dpr aptitude test at kano centre, but am bit comfuse about the username and passward that they require us not to forget as it is going to be used for log on during the test. Please is this username and parssward differ from the email and passward used in view my dpr profile where i printed my exam slip? Please some one should help me with clearification. Thanks, my emai is zeelanzeee@gmail.com.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
smartkester:
nairlanders o.. Abeg you people should come proof this dude wrong.. Are yoi blind read through the thread very well you would see 2.2ssss called for the interview. Ogbeni get lost o with your nonsense speculation, am repeating it that woman only told gave you that wrong info because her son has not been invited period.. Your problem is that you are to naive you can't comprehend the writings on the wall
still waiting ooo
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
jidxin:
still waiting ooo
Mr.man let me clear your doubt I myself am a 2.2 and i got the invite am writing my test on monday.. You are too naive go through the thread from the 100th page you would see bulk of 2.2 graduates that got the invite. This is a Federal job for crying out loud 2.2 is mostly the minimum requirement unlike the multinationals like shell and chevron, why can't you just accept the fact that you are ill-informed MR.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by JerryDM1: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Namady:
Okay.. lemme be straight forward. I got this link from one of my whatsapp groups. I checked and discovered that I have been invited for an aptitude test on 26-07-17 by 11:00am at Kano. Wish me luck.

Check your application status here

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login
Please, is there any one here going from UI, Ibadan that has been scheduled to write the test on Monday 24th @ Ikorodu by 12:30PM? Just wanted to know if we can go together. ...whatsapp me on 07037222126
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by meetgaya: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by samson586: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarhmyBlaq:

pls add to Environmentalist whatapp grp:08188668344
Any DPR past questions related to Environmentalist would be much quite appreciated. pls send to: damilolaopabunmi@yahoo.com

Fellow Environmentalist too. add : 08063376005
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Joeey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
please add me to the whatsapp group please 08066503562
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by nwosu35: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you need materials on this kindly do a mail to chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com with the subject title DPR QUESTIONS.

U can also join our telegram group but first u need to add me on what's app using this number 09052681555

Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by phienixboss(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
samson586:

samson586:

Add up this number to the chat group please thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
smartkester:
Mr.man let me clear your doubt I myself am a 2.2 and i got the invite am writing my test on monday.. You are too naive go through the thread from the 100th page you would see bulk of 2.2 graduates that got the invite. This is a Federal job for crying out loud 2.2 is mostly the minimum requirement unlike the multinationals like shell and chevron, why can't you just accept the fact that you are ill-informed MR.
ur evidence is not admissible.....I need anoda pezin
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
jidxin:
ur evidence is not admissible.....I need anoda pezin
Mr man just go please.. You look like a saddist.. I Have test to write can't prolong matter with you

Just begone!!!
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by merismen21: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Environmentalist pls add to the whatsapp group 07060864203
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Speximen: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Anyone invites for DPR mechanical engineering -graduate trainee... Please add me to the group 07039053509
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
smartkester:
Mr man just go please.. You look like a saddist.. I Have test to write can't prolong matter with you

Just begone!!!
best of luck bro....no hating pls

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
jidxin:
best of luck bro....no hating pls
yeah bro.. No hating
Sorry for the harsh word though
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
smartkester:
yeah bro.. No hating
Sorry for the harsh word though
no probs....im sorry frm dz end too. wink

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by policy12: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=marian09 post=58643892][/quote]

Are u still interested in the question and answer?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Sokoyaseye(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=marian09 post=58643892][/quote] congrats. Where is the location for your test?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by kclub83(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
richie101:
[b]ngozi4real1:
[b] Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best [/b]

Dear Ngozi4real;
Please do you have any idea for the human resource experience hire? that is what am going for, although gotten no ideas on the test format. kindly help out.: richiedavids@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks

please can you advice me? I have redeemer university aptitude test on 25th and oral interview is 26th. DPR test is on 26th. Am just confused on how to write both test.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please add 08063889485 to the whatsapp group. Thanks.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please add 08063889485 to the whatsapp group. Thank you.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Would appreciate if I get a copy of the past questions from any body that has copies of it.
Teyritgo@gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by policy12: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
cyrildonhomey:
Would appreciate if I get a copy of the past questions from any body that has copies of it.
Teyritgo@gmail.com

Bros if u get remember me @ addymuiz@yahoo. com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dgb4(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
please I need help. I forgot my password, i clicked on forget password. After 2 days nothing was sent. I just received the reset link today.

After entering my new password and click ok, I keep receiving error message that the "PASSWORD RESET TOKEN IS INVALID"

please help help help am becoming worried, is any other person experiencing the same issue?
see screenshot attached, i there any means to official complain to the website developers?

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by AlexisM16: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Some folks have gotten their appointment letters already. The ogas at the top bragged saying "recruitment has to be advertised since that's what everyone wants."

There's no hope for the poor man's kids, walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.