Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190584 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartdb: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
skbabz1:

login and update your bio. That was what I did sha
Does it mean if you don't have anything to update you can just leave it like that?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by skbabz1: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2017
smartdb:

Does it mean if you don't have anything to update you can just leave it like that?

for me I realized that the work experience field was not populated so I updated it. I guess if everything is good you can just leave it be.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Glum: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2017
With previous cases of the portal being closed, they got a mail from DPR saying that they didn't qualify.. But no mail yet.. So I guess it's to wait patiently
randomspeaker:
application portal closed. i'm yet to get a mail tho. still hopeful

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartdb: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
skbabz1:

for me I realized that the work experience field was not populated so I updated it. I guess if everything is good you can just leave it be.
Ok. Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Azijo: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Glum:
With previous cases of the portal being closed, they got a mail from DPR saying that they didn't qualify.. But no mail yet.. So I guess it's to wait patiently

I didn't get you... Do you mean those that could not login to the portal again (portal closed) later got an email informing them of not being qualified? Cos from the look of things, its likely that those that got this update stuff are likely being considered for the next shortlist
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by tosinade17: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Please we have updated our profile.. where should I click to submit the updated profile.
or should I just logout ?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by god2good: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2017
tosinade17:
Please we have updated our profile.. where should I click to submit the updated profile.
or should I just logout ?
Do nothing since is successfully update
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone, this place is too quiet. Pls, how many people got the DPR update mail/sms?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by 1samm: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
I got d update email and text
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mhozzis(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm yet to get o.... it says application closed when I tried accessing my profile
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by meetgaya: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
1samm:
I got d update email and text
When did you get the text and email?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning all, welcome to a new week.
Let's be hopeful this week.
From all indications and calculations, only 11 people got the DPR update mail/sms on this thread.
That is quite insignificant and seems almost impossible.
Probably, so many people on this thread are not active again because of the Watts app group. Pls, who knows what is happenning on the wattsap page?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by AleeDee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
I got d msg last wk tuesday sayng to update profile b4 friday 27th. I updated d wrk experience nd submitted nyse, highest qualification nd ssce docs. Thats all. Wish us d best
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Damdid93(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
I didn't get a text nor email but I was able to access my portal and update (since I do check it almost every day) but as at today... it's showing application portal closed. .... has anyone tried accessing the portal today?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Drnice: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
The original thread for DPR, click below to read infos, speculations, summaries & conclusions via >>>
www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/351
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Drnice:
The original thread for DPR, click below to read infos, speculations, summaries & conclusions via >>>
www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/351

Thanks Drnice. That's the main thread.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by goodwalima1985(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello dear ,
I sent you a mail now. Please reply if you see it. If you didn't lemme know please.

Thanks .

Damdid93:
I didn't get a text nor email but I was able to access my portal and update (since I do check it almost every day) but as at today... it's showing application portal closed. .... has anyone tried accessing the portal today?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lamash: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guys pls help with suggestions & advice. Im in a dilema now.
Well its 4rm this thread i knew we need FSLC ie first school leaving certificate. I didnt know i wuld nid it till now..
I did common entrance in pry 5 n didnt finish pry 6 then, i went 2 a pub sec skul 4 only jss1 b4 goin 2 a private sec skul..so wen i kw we wuld need it i tried locating my pry skul was told d proprietress died 6yrs ago n d skul has closed down. Contacted 2 kids of d woman i was told dey av destroyed all d docs of d skul. I rem my pry skul took us 2 a centre 2 write common entrance in d area then, i cnt remember d name of d skul we wrote it. I dont even av d contact of any of my pry skul friends, cnt remember any1. Even goggled my pry skul e no dey google. Sent my mum 2 min of edu she was told that she shuld get centre / exam no wch i dont kw...now both testimonial or fslc i no get. i dont even kw wat 2 do n i wana sort ds tin out b4 dey call 4 interview. I only kw i did common entrance then..so i shuld av fslc but how to get it i dont know.
Any advice pls?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2017
lamash:
Guys pls help with suggestions & advice. Im in a dilema now.
Well its 4rm this thread i knew we need FSLC ie first school leaving certificate. I didnt know i wuld nid it till now..
I did common entrance in pry 5 n didnt finish pry 6 then, i went 2 a pub sec skul 4 only jss1 b4 goin 2 a private sec skul..so wen i kw we wuld need it i tried locating my pry skul was told d proprietress died 6yrs ago n d skul has closed down. Contacted 2 kids of d woman i was told dey av destroyed all d docs of d skul. I rem my pry skul took us 2 a centre 2 write common entrance in d area then, i cnt remember d name of d skul we wrote it. I dont even av d contact of any of my pry skul friends, cnt remember any1. Even goggled my pry skul e no dey google. Sent my mum 2 min of edu she was told that she shuld get centre / exam no wch i dont kw...now both testimonial or fslc i no get. i dont even kw wat 2 do n i wana sort ds tin out b4 dey call 4 interview. I only kw i did common entrance then..so i shuld av fslc but how to get it i dont know.
Any advice pls?
tell them the truth or design it. a good graphics person can make it happen
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Temmy2991: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Pls house those that got a mail from DPR to update their info, are they able to access their portal afterwards or it's still giving messages like portal close down!?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Temmy2991:
Pls house those that got a mail from DPR to update their info, are they able to access their portal afterwards or it's still giving messages like portal close down!?
Yes we are still accessing the portal.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Ayobami0411: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Those with APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN are now getting interview invite. Mine is closed though. Congrats to those that makes it to the next stage...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by yildaz: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
UPDATE

Where are all those guys still having unrealistic belief that application portal closed means you are successful in your exam. Where are all those guys accusing us of being wicked and bad thinking we want to show off. Instead of them to accept the truth and work on themselves, they still believe in fantasy and religious miracle scams. All these nonsense belief psyche dont happen in the real realistic world. Most of u have been brainwashed since childhood.

Yes there is God and be religious. But don't be over- religious and an extremist.

We told you times upon times that it simply means you did not pass the test. Just move on. However, some people were being over-religious and unreasonable instead of being accountable of your actions, you still believe in miracle scams that they have been fed with since childhood.

INTERVIEW

Do not post the interview questions you were asked about. You can prepare now in the forum. But during interview time, don't post anything. Don't be fooled with all these over religious guys. They want to scam you for their benefit so they will succeed.

Most people didn't pass test because of these folks. They were busy spreading the test questions allowing those who genuinely merited it to lose out. Most of them also lost out.

Allow transparency. Allow merit to take place. Let the best win. Just as NLNG guys didn't post any interview questions, I expect you guys not to post any questions. We want competence. We want only those who deserve the job to get it. Not opportunist that will pass not because they have anything in their head but because they copied and practise from your sweat.

A word is enough for the wise. Good luck my people.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dezyner(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
You have said it all. Let those who are most qualify be given the job. Please let nobody scam them with fake interview ideas, let it flow and let the deservers get what they deserve.

[At least I know one person that is invited for the interview. All the best to all those that are invited. .

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by newboy17: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you in need of a job? Do you have marketable skills? Or are you looking for Professionals for your projects? Go to WorkRyt.com. WorkRyt.com is the solution to your unemployment problem. Its an easy-to-use platform that gives you the opportunity to get value out of your skills and projects. (https://www.workryt.com/)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by swiftpas: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello my people.
I received an sms invite for interview and told to check portal for details. Unfortunately, after successful logon to the portal, I saw a message "whoop, it's like something went wrong".

With this message, I've been unable to view my interview details. Please I need help.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mhozzis(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2017
swiftpas:
Hello my people.
I received an sms invite for interview and told to check portal for details. Unfortunately, after successful logon to the portal, I saw a message "whoop, it's like something went wrong".

With this message, I've been unable to view my interview details. Please I need help.
If you are getting this error on a mobile device, try again on a laptop or desktop, also try different browsers.

It could also be a server/network issue from their end, so keep trying.

Wish you success in the interview.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Masterace(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Dear all congrats to the shortlisted applicants wish you the very best, pls is their any OND applicant who applied as a technician that has received SMS for interview? Cos I think they are yet to do that cos even in d what's app grp none was an OND applicant. Pls if there is any kindly signify and let us know our faith, cos I heard that they are still sending msgs to qualified applicants.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by spleady(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please my portal is still saying application portal closed. What can i do?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by basisop(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
spleady:
Please my portal is still saying application portal closed. What can i do?

Wait and pray
All hope is not yet lost. Heard the invite is ongoing.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by spleady(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks
basisop:

Wait and pray
All hope is not yet lost. Heard the invite is ongoing.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Onyeka1210(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please I have been unable to upload my documents o...someone should please help cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.