Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Is Real Happiness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Real Happiness? (714 Views)

Her Lack Of Ambition Is Killing My Happiness. / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Real Happiness? by PeterTersugh(m): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Happiness is the key towards living a happy life. Happiness has no common definition and meaning that is accepted by all.Every individual defines happiness in his/her own unique way, the way he/she feels it.

Happiness can never be seen, it can only be felt by the one who get it.

Happiness is said to be an individual's beliefs, faith, desires and aspirations.

Happiness is connected with things that make you feel happy such as faith, wealth, career, relationships and love. For many people happiness is much more than career, success and wealth.

It is said that happiness is attaining something which is most important to you as compared to all other things. Happiness is also said to be a way to have positive attitude towards life. Happiness can also be attained by doing good deeds towards others or treating others the way that makes you and them happy as well.

For some happiness means loving life and seeing others happy. Everyone has their own unique way to feel happy by finding things that they never expected to find.

Happiness is finding reasons behind your existence. The extent of happiness cannot be measured by any scale. Happiness is neither tradable nor profitable. Everybody wants happiness in their lives. We must always be contented and happy with whatever we have. Though many people find happiness in wealth or materialistic things such as cars, TV, clothes, jewelry, cell phones, bikes, houses etc. but they fail to understand that wealth is material and cannot guarantee happiness in the long run.

Even those who have owe all the luxury of life sometimes fail to attain happiness. Ultimately the decision to be happy lies with us. Finding happiness with the things we have is very important in life. If you are choosing happiness in success then you must keep trying to succeed if once failed.

Find_Happiness
Re: What Is Real Happiness? by GucciCat(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
You really made me think about what happiness is ..
Re: What Is Real Happiness? by Octopus3000: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm surprised at how accurately you describe what happiness is. Yes, I agree with you that this phenomenon has no precise definition and that it is individual for everyone. The modern world is moving very quickly and now it is really difficult to find what you might like , as well as what will bring happiness. I'm sure about 75-80% of people are not happy, even if they say they are happy. Many people choose boring jobs instead of the ones they enjoy just to make more money. Also, recently, marriages of convenience have become more frequent, that is, people follow not their hearts, but their minds and seek benefits in everything, sacrificing their happiness for the sake of well-being. To be honest, it's very sad to watch ...

1 Like

Re: What Is Real Happiness? by 777romanon: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Happiness is a state of mind for me , I call her 'Euphoria'. cause I realize no material thing, achievement or human relation gives peace of mind. Just like anger it's self created, seek and ye shall find !

1 Like

Re: What Is Real Happiness? by Klass99(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120000 / A Nairalander Younger Brother Birthday Is Today. Let Us Celebrate Him. / 10 Signs The Single Life Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.