Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

10 Signs The Single Life Is For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs The Single Life Is For You (716 Views)

The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs The Single Life Is For You by Corpang: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
YOU SHOULD BE SINGLE IF…

1. YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED BADLY.

Though many will argue that it’s possible to go from a toxic relationship to a healthy one soon after, I believe you can’t make the transition without some serious, internal reconstructive work. If you’re holding onto a toxic past, it will seep through the walls of your relationship’s present. Should you stay single forever? No, but you should definitely consider a nice long period of restoration and healing.

2. YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED YESTERDAY.

Hey, boyfriend hopper, I’m talking to you. What are you afraid is going to happen in the time you’re between relationships? Jumping from one relationship to another is usually a sign of some deeper shit going on. Put your big girl panties on and deal with whatever you’re trying to numb.

https://corpa.ng/10-signs-the-single-life-is-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

My Father Talks "Nonsense" / Military Officer And His Girlfriend Killed In An Accident In Port Harcourt -phot / This Play Yard Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.