Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigeria Youths In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths In Politics (352 Views)

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths In Politics by nickluv90: 4:39am On Jul 14, 2017
why are Nigeria youths not in politics?
1. unprepared for politics &
2. lack of experience

The future of a nation lies with the youths and they are also the picture of a nations future. How will the youths participate in a nations politics if they are not giving a chance.
The leaders leading use today were all giving a chance to build does experience they have today. Our nation will start becoming great when we stop using experience as the only tool to determined a persons ability to get the work done. What becomes of us when does experience person's are unable to get the work done?

I think fixing a retirement age in Nigeria politics is the only way we can absolve new persons with the right capacity, into the system to get the work done. Because, you could have the experience and still lack the right capacity to get the work done.

What do you think of it?
Re: Nigeria Youths In Politics by justmenoni: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Youths In Politics by PatriotTemidayo: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
I think the why is not enough, we should chart a course that can remediate this rather true reality.

Our youths don't know their values, they think serving as the tout or PA or goons of politician is a BIG LEVEL.

They forgot they can actually be the politicians, with all the control buttons.

So OP, what do you thin we can do to create a renaissance? cry
Re: Nigeria Youths In Politics by three: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Don't worry, if Nigeria doesn't get the structure right Nigerian Youths WILL JUMP into politics when the 'rewards' are evident.

Every youth will want to hammer like Dino

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi-led PDP Announces Date For National Executive Committee Meeting / The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria / How I Wish APC Will Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.