Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... (2375 Views)

I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Am beginning to wonder, is it that there are no companies, firms or organisations in Ibadan recruiting because I haven't seen any advert for that.. Just saying..
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by marvelling(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Apos2kay:
Am beginning to wonder, is it that there are no companies, firms or organisations in Ibadan recruiting because I haven't seen any advert for that.. Just saying..

Ibadan is fvcked my nigga* just run away from there! it's a city where the cost of living is relatively low, but it's not a good place for someone that is just about to start his/her career to settle down. The unfortunate truth bro

5 Likes

Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Gosh, am just fed up
marvelling:

Ibadan is fvcked my nigga* just run away from there! it's a city where the cost of living is relatively low, but it's not a good place for someone that is just about to start his/her career to settle down. The unfortunate truth bro
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by marvelling(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Apos2kay:
Gosh, am just fed up

Luckily, Lagos is close by, Ogun state is also a stone throw away. These are the states where there's high demand for manpower because of the industries domiciled within their territory. Relocate, for now and come back when you've made it big grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice idea bro
marvelling:

Luckily, Lagos is close by, Ogun state is also a stone throw away. These are the states where there's high demand for manpower because of the industries domiciled within their territory. Relocate, for now and come back when you've made it big grin
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
I need a job in Ibadan, please help
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Send me ur email address
gracelush:
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
gracelush:
You may also send to dextrosbcs@gmail.com
gracelush:
You may also send to Dextrousbcs@gmail.com
gracelush:
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by ayommy12: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kessykelly:
Please, can I send mine too?
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Additives(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Apos2kay:
Send me ur email address

Bro, please permit me to send mine too. God bless you sir.
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by marvelling(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
lol
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by ayommy12: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
marvelling:
lol
Hmmmmm and you think its funny? hmmmmm....
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by marvelling(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2017
ayommy12:

Hmmmmm and you think its funny? hmmmmm....

I actually do!
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by ayommy12: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
marvelling:

I actually do!
But what's funny there?
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2017
U can all send ur email, and we will connect each other if we have anything... Am also searching for a job but at the moment am into photography
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2017
gracelush:

What kind of jobs can you do?
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by mightyrocket(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
I need a job in Ibadan too. Plz, help a brother in need.
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

What kind of jobs can you do?
I can do any type of jobs I don't mind
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
gracelush:

Send me a pm
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by deewhydoski(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Send me a pm
Bro pls I have send u a PM, I need a job in Ibadan too
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by ibadanfinest(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
marvelling:

Oya o, let's move to Lagos where there is job for all of US. Am there already. Its better you go into agriculture o. not all of us will be doing white collar job. Even ibadan has industries domicilled in it. obviously not as much as lagos.
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Icon4s(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Apos2kay:
Send me ur email address
You wey dey ask for job now-now-now?

1 Like

Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Icon4s(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
gracelush:

Be careful lady.

2 Likes

Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
CONSOL NIGERIA LIMITED 3 MONTHS TRAINING PROGRAMME*

*A 3 months training which will lead to jobs for successful candidates,during the training period,a stipend of 30,000ngn will be paid monthly to candidates. Successful candidate will recieve job offers on a pay per call scale with estimated salary to be within 80,000 to 150,000ngn*.

*Interested candidates are not required to pay any money for the training.Please apply through the info below*.

*CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISORS*
*Training Requirements*
(A)Knowledge in Computer Networking, CCNA certification will be an added advantage.

(B) Minimum of a Second Class Upper B.Sc. Degree

(C)Good communication skills and Phone etiquette.

(D)A Laptop Computer

E)Job Locations: Lagos,Ibadan,Abeokuta and Ilorin

F)Interested candidates should forward their resume to:

*CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVES*
*Training Requirements*
(A)B.Sc./H.N.D
(B)Good Communication Skills and Phone Etiquette
(C)A Laptop Computer
(D) Job Locations: Lagos,Ibadan,Abeokuta and Ilorin.
(E)Interested Candidates should forward their resume to :
For those who made 2:2, don't forget you can apply as a Customer Care Representative*.
2:2,third class etc
Email: paulakhimien@outlook.com
Pls ensure ur cv carry address of any South West states stated above.
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
ASRAD COMMUNICATION, a company located in Akingbade Street, Off Gbagi Market in Ibadan, Oyo State is seeking the service of a competent BUSINESS OFFICER and OFFICE ASSISTANT.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in computer operation with very good organization skills. The person should have positive attitude and be able to pay attention to details. The candidate should have excellent communication skills (Written + Oral) and have good customer orientation. Experience with office equipment will be added advantage.
The candidate is required to have SSSCE or OND/NCE in Computer Science or any Social Science courses. Interested candidates person should forward their handwritten application + Curriculum Vitae to (asradmulti@gmail.com) or call 08110952465/08179272277 for submission).
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Abbycuttie(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm an Accounting graduate, please i need a job in Ibadan....... i also have experience in inventory/stock control aspect. Thanks and God bless
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by CaptainKool15(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Icon4s:

You wey dey ask for job now-now-now?
Lmao.. Don't spoil the guy's runz. I don't blame the hunter, I blame the prey..
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
who is the hunter and who is the prey... So its a crime getting someone's email, and send any available jobs... Mhen some guy's and the way they reason
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by marvelling(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Apos2kay:
And who is the hunter and who is the hunter and who is the prey... So its a crime getting someone's email, and send any available jobs... Mhen some guy's and the way they reason

don't mind them jare! I knew the outcome. when you started requesting for email, others will jump in and start asking for what they know nothing about. some will take it personal if you offer them nothing.
Re: No Job Vacancy In Ibadan... by Apos2kay(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Am not bothered bro, let them run their mouth
marvelling:

don't mind them jare! I knew the outcome. when you started requesting for email, others will jump in and start asking for what they know nothing about. some will take it personal if you offer them nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free NDLEA Past Questions & Answers PDF - joblyng / I have been refunded my money / Totalenergies Is Recruiting Massively Into Entry Level Positions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.