Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Vast Sea Of Bitterness And The Tragic Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Vast Sea Of Bitterness And The Tragic Life (367 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vast Sea Of Bitterness And The Tragic Life by ivysunday(f): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
The Vast Sea of Bitterness and the Tragic Life

Xuefeng

( Edited by Kaer)

Being born into this world is tantamount to falling into a boundless sea of bitterness. How many ideals come to naught? How many hopes turn into despair? How much frustration? How many tears from the heart run on and on all day long? How much unspeakable bitterness follows us, year after year?

Each year a million people around the world commit suicide and the number who try but fail is too high to count. Why? Because of Life’s bitterness! In this vast sea of bitterness, the shore is ever elusive. The endless suffering is too hard to explain. When will this pain ever STOP!

The suicides of a million people is only the tip of the iceberg or a drop of water in the vast sea. Much more pain is hidden under placid surfaces like volcanoes before they erupt. Hidden behind each smiling face are unspeakable hardships and sorrow. On the worried looks of the frowns and brows there is much sadness and regret.

Your social status rises, yet your suffering increases. You make more money, yet your pain increases each day. You finally have no worries about food, clothing, accommodations, or travel, yet you worry more. Your level of education includes a high degree and your knowledge is admirable, yet rather than sweeping your troubles away, they squeeze you like a constrictor snake.

You endure in silence, struggle hard, wait for a long time, eagerly look forward to the dawn’s light, but no dawn of Life appears on the distant horizon, only an immeasurable abyss.

As a Life guide and a LIFE guide, I know where the shore of freedom and blessing is. I understand how to leave this boundless sea of bitterness. I can guide you to heaven, but you neither believe me nor trust me. You are full of doubts and even some of you who did follow me could not follow the route map I designed for you strictly enough. You followed my shadow, but not my spiritual light. In this way, you could never escape from Life’s pain and troubles or reach the ideal shore.

Where is your pain? Your pain and all your bitterness are in your dedicated life program, your greed and selfishness, your lust, your possessions, your attempts to control and possess others, your envy, complaints, and comparisons, and in your passivity and pessimism. In other words, it is in your ignorance and savagery.

Committing suicide? Do you want to quench your thirst with a tall glass of poison? That would only lead you straight to hell. It is definitely not the right way to escape from your suffering.

The best ways to get rid of your Life afflictions are to carry on your torture stake, but to follow each step along my route map. As long as you strictly follow my route map, the farther you walk, the more you will begin to feel relaxed, the brighter it will be, the less pain you will feel, and the nearer you will be to heaven.

If you do not follow my route map strictly, your pain and suffering will never end. You can either hold on to your original way or you can choose a different path, but I can tell you that this is the only way to heaven. If you do not believe me, then just wait for your experience to answer!

Never assume that you can escape from the immense darkness on your own as you walk ahead. Without my guidance, you can never leave the affliction of the cave of the silver web, nor can you ever escape from the immense darkness.
Re: The Vast Sea Of Bitterness And The Tragic Life by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2017
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Please Help JOSHUA AJEH Back On His Feet. / SEXUAL Different.....expert Come In Here / How Do You Handle People That Seems Uncontrollable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.