Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness (36712 Views)

Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us' / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by oviejnr(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Dont judge dat way..How sure are u dat illbliss”s wife is a virtuous woman?
The only way a marriage is sustainable in such scenario is when your wife gives u peace. Tonto is a drama queen the world knows

3 Likes

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Myself2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow this piece is so awwwwwwww
If to say I never marry,Ehen this HNY chic (Illbliss sister in law) for become my wife.

#BE APPRECIATIVE #CELEBRATE VIRTUES

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by coolcatty: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And tonto dikeh gave churchill a child and all she got was domestic violence, smh for him, atleast now nobody hears from him anymore, his fame ended when tonto dump him.

You speak like a toddler....time will teach u a lesson about women....it's just a matter of time you will realise that men suffer more marital violence than women.

Keep calm...enjoy your present women sentimental thinking....time will change all that.

3 Likes

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Xano(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awesome!
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
sorry I know say you never Chop since 2 weeks now Oya Come Join me Chop , Hungry Dullard like you...

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Cutezt(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Now that is what I call a REAL MAN

To be a man no be by joining beard gang

Meanwhile, learn How to check who viewed your profile on Facebook, catch that babe that has been eyeing you tey tey
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by belindar: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations. It is not easy to conceive and give birth to a Baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by cerowo(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Indeed God is good

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by OgaBuhari: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
stupeed ppl.....stupeed ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by dessz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=OgaBuhari post=58450521][/quote]

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by junnyjake(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Really don't understand d chemistry of being childless for that long and still take in by the same man years later... Hmmmmm, congrats to them.

Nothing chemistry about nada.

It's biological.

3 Likes

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Ezionye(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by texazzpete(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why is the sister talking about the wife's 'condition'? How does she know if it's not a case of low sperm count on her brother's side?

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by ijustdey: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
such a wonderful soul @ Illbliss
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by pweetiedee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Can Afonjas endure like this my Brother , If na dem now they for run go meet one One Baba !!!

Oh really?

What about those Igbo women that visit their son's house just 9 months after marriage.

It is everywhere o jare. The man is a man don't attach Igbo or any tribe.

Like there are no Igbos that won't endure.

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by DrGoodmanFather: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Can Afonjas endure like this my Brother , If na dem now they for run go meet one One Baba !!!
Senseless Ipod spotted

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by MONEYJOEE: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
These guys can't stop boring us with their private matters. Nonsense
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Basildvalour(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chukwu Agoziwo gi...Illi
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by DJInfluence: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
This topic made it sound like it was her fault that she is childless for 8 years. Because we are supposed to treat our wives like our wives regardless of bareness.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by tomdon(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And tonto dikeh gave churchill a child and all she got was domestic violence, smh for him, atleast now nobody hears from him anymore, his fame ended when tonto dump him.

Bunkum
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by tomdon(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Bunkum!!!
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
junnyjake:

Nothing chemistry about nada.

It's biological.
OK.. The biology
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by tomdon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jarizod:
congratulations illbliss..If na some men Dem for don find one shukurat give Belle for area..

And who told you that he's not the one with low sperm count that delayed their conception??
Some people no just get sense at all
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by enomakos(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
OKorowanta:
Mercies of the lord will sure fall on his children.
Congrats.
amen
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by junnyjake(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
OK.. The biology

grin
Atta girl.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by caprini1: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
I knew I wasn't making a mistake in admiring Illbliss and buying all his album,i knew there is something great about this guy,congrats bro....and may Almighty God continue to bless your family.

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by DBossNG(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Really don't understand d chemistry of being childless for that long and still take in by the same man years later... Hmmmmm, congrats to them.

My sister, that thing tire me.....Only God understands.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by talk2saintify(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by caprini1: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
guy why u come tribalize innocent thread like this cry cry
I just tire,the guy weak me,God help us.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Jlow2: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
he even tried to revive his fame by givin plots in abj to pple dat went to south africa to show der skills in Mouth Action,and dos braggin hw dey will finish 25million in a week,while sum pple in his local government lack portable water,and best graduating student frm a uni close to him was beggin for few thousands to start lyf since der re no jobs available,misplaced priorities.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by RonJeremy: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Black primitive people, life does not begin and end with having children. Should he have treated her bad because of childlessness? Emmanuel Macron the President of France and Mrs May the Prime Minister of U.K. both don't have biological children, don't tell me your God is better than theirs.......

2 Likes

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by mhizAnnie(f): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
OKorowanta:
Mercies of the lord will sure fall on his children.
Congrats.

I just love your comment smiley so much positivity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.