Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan (27517 Views)

Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Wizkid – Sounds From The Other Side / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by girl4rmspace(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
tonididdy:

track 1to12 all shitty

wizkid just sings rubbish all day long.

Stop trolling. Am sure you can't do better.. Besides if he were as bad as you say I don't think he would have been successful
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by donqx: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
click link below to get the album freely
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Temysteve(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hanabian:
@OP,are u nuts?
Is this how you review a song? List the song name and tell us who was featured on it and the producer?
E be like say your head dey pain you.
even if u're blindfold Your common sense shld understand this simple review. Shut up if got nothing to say...
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by kola145(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
personally.. its not what I expected ..Wizkid made d songs sound so bleeped up!he's loosing his classic sound going for a sound that won't last! #facts only angry embarassed embarassed
Watch ur steps pls nigga.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by holatin(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
jhoesee:
You are not a what?
fan but auto correct add s
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by litaninja(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a review
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by stormyzino: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool song
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Basic123: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just love tha African bad girl...its too sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by charlesucheh(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haters every where! Mehn! My body dey even itch me unto the kind of hate speech spreading right now!
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Slymonster:
Okay let me download all and then see if its nice...

Okay i have downloaded it.First Nigerian i downloaded his or her album even though, i am more of an Hip Hop dude and i don't download single track except album.
I will say some are nice and who knows,just like when you download an album for the first time and you keep playing it.You get use to it.

i like sexy,all for love, picture perfect and gbese....
which site you download the album from bros!
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by mp4soju(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pzlatan:
The EP is great especially these songs
Nobody
Gbese
Dirty wine
One for me
Perfect picture

I got no favourite

i love that perfect picture......replay mode activated
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by kola145(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
abegmusic.com
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by lumydee44: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2017
happney65:

Maleek seems to be more into singing now..And so far so good he is doing well with all he's hits..The latest one is "On fire"
"on fire" is not the latest. I jammed that song on repeat early last year before I obeyed the clarion call.
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by muizbabatunde(m): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2017
this album his dope......dose dat are spewing trash here, pls just go back and listen to the album with unbiased mind
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by happney65: 2:02am On Jul 15, 2017
lumydee44:
"on fire" is not the latest. I jammed that song on repeat early last year before I obeyed the clarion call.

Dont mind me..i meant the video
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Ugosample(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2017
muizbabatunde:
this album his dope......dose dat are spewing trash here, pls just go back and listen to the album with unbiased mind

I think the EP is good too
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by adegoks1234(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Just listened to the album. Oh, by the way, I don't particularly belong to any of the camps of the two gladiators. I just feel we are blessed to have great artistes like Wizzy and Davido, making us proud everywhere they go.

To the album proper. It was always going to be a risky attempt no matter the outcome. Going international was never going to be easy, either to the fans, who are used to a particular tune or to the artiste who has to step up in his bid for global acceptance while not forgetting his roots.....

This album was a risk worth taking. When it is not classically spectacular, it makes up for it by being masterfully delightful. A reminder that Wizkid has all it takes to blend the local and international materials to form a fully formed recipe.....

This might not be his album to date but it is certainly his most daring. This is Wizkid at his boldest. This guy is blessed with amazing vocals..... It was a job well done but there is room for improvement. He can, and he will surely do better..

Must listen to in the album : picture perfect, nobody, one for me, come closer, sexy, gbese
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2017
he's even doing his album listening party outside the country. when they are done with you, no one will tell you to come back to your roots. his local tunes are always the bomb, however i cant say the same for his international tunes.
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by wheezie24(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:

I'm Abioye oluwadamilare victor grin
this one is strong oo, where u from?
Oyo state...ib precisely
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by profstar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
wheezie24:

Oyo state...ib precisely
You're giving out your private info dumbass!
What's special about somebody bearing the same name as you, type your 3 names to Facebook and you will find enough.
So kill the irrelevance excitement and stop derailing the thread
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Ugosample(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:
he's even doing his album listening party outside the country. when they are done with you, no one will tell you to come back to your roots. his local tunes are always the bomb, however i cant say the same for his international tunes.

And when he clinches the international market, you think he will give a shit about Nigeria again

And besides, he is still a big star in most of Africa....
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have listened to the album a total of 12 times, repeated all the tracks but i must say I am not feeling the album. Yes, the songs are good but the best songs are still sweet love and come closer which we have all heard months before the album.
Overall it is not a bad album but I don't understand why everyone is hyping it like it's the best thing they've heard since "get rich or die trying album". I'm a wizkid fan but the truth must be said. The already released songs are great but the other songs are at best average.
We must stop deceiving ourselves. There is no way on earth you can compare this album to wiz kid's last album. You could feel the vibe from all the tracks.
I'm happy he is flying our color in the USA and UK but his album is not it for me.

Finally I wonder why he doesn't have any inspirational song in there, all the songs na niash and Bleep, give us something to relate to. That's why ojueleba will forever be the best song he made.

Good music fall on me.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Slymonster(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:

toxicwap.com
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Slymonster:

toxicwap.com
Thanks fam! Sorry bro do their songs carry the real album art of the song?
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by wheezie24(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
profstar:

You're giving out your private info dumbass!
What's special about somebody bearing the same name as you, type your 3 names to Facebook and you will find enough.
So kill the irrelevance excitement and stop derailing the thread
wow....its pple like u who uses panadol for other people's headache....how tf is gvn out my info ur problem that u av to call me a dumbass.....its my life,its my info.....learn to paddle ur canoe and shut d fk up bfr dey av to teach u d hardway.
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Bashnigga(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Try songslover.com
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by DahtDopeBoi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bashnigga:

Try songslover.com
Thanks bro
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by profstar(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
wheezie24:

wow....its pple like u who uses panadol for other people's headache....how tf is gvn out my info ur problem that u av to call me a dumbass.....its my life,its my info.....learn to paddle ur canoe and shut d fk up bfr dey av to teach u d hardway.
Obviously you didn't get the drift
The point is you are derailing the godam thread
Create a new thread for you and your name sake so you guys can discus how special it is to find sand on bar beach.
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by Slymonster(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:

of course!!!when you download through the album section.....

singles don't!
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by sauceyboi: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan by wheezie24(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
profstar:

Obviously you didn't get the drift
The point is you are derailing the godam thread
Create a new thread for you and your name sake so you guys can discus how special it is to find sand on bar beach.
whatever!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Musician, Osayomore Joseph, Is Dead / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Pls Where Can I Download Free Mp3 Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.