Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It (11323 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / 5 Signs You’re Underpaid / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by Jovieeee(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:

So true.
Forget that thing in a work environment where politics is the name of the game an asset could very well be fired. I have seen it happen sometimes it's not about how good you are but who doesn't like you at management level.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
abbyphilips:
......if sexual advances are been made and you dont give in .. you become victimised.. thats me now... every time threats... was served a warning letter... and on probation for one month.. pls i need job adverts i nid step up... #whenyouworkingwithlebanese,indiansandegyptians.

Dairyofasadgirl.

God help me

Covenant day of Vengeance was last week at Winners Chapel, Canaanland.

This Week is our Covenant Day of Settlement.

Come, God will settle You.

The Egyptians you see today, you will see them no more.

Hala me for directions

Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

You haven't seen people fired for being "too good"?
no company will fire anyone who make them a hundred million weekly... no company.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by AntiWailer: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:

Forget that thing in a work environment where politics is the name of the game an asset could very well be fired. I have seen it happen sometimes it's not about how good you are but who doesn't like you at management level.

I repeat. Nobody fires an asset.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by SSAwhistleblowe: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

I repeat. Nobody fires an asset.

See you...I have SEEN correct assets fired...its not always about how good you are... workplace politics can push anybody out of the system...and the work always continues whether the asset is there or not... nobody is too important for any job not to continue..some other people you least expect will occupy the position and do it better..I have seen it happen to some superiors who were assets and felt they were too important to be pushed out of the system and even boasted about it but still got FIRED leaving lots of us in shock..since then I stopped expecting too much from any private Organisation..the only place where you have 100% job security is your own enterprise or maybe the public service.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by AntiWailer: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:

See you...I have SEEN correct assets fired...its not always about how good you are... workplace politics can push anybody out of the system...and the work always continues whether the asset is there or not... nobody is too important for any job not to continue..some other people you least expect will occupy the position and do it better..I have seen it happen to some superiors who were assets and felt they were too important to be pushed out of the system and even boasted about it but still got FIRED leaving lots of us in shock..since then I stopped expecting too much from any private Organisation..the only place where you have 100% job security is your own enterprise or maybe the public service.

Assets leave before they get rubbished.

I insist you cannot fire an ASSET.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=AntiWailer post=58550254]

Assets leave before they get rubbished.

I insist you cannot fire an ASSET.

[/quote/]

That's if they saw the sack coming, which isn't always the case... you are obviously not in tune with realities of life...arguing with you is definitely a waste of time.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by AntiWailer: 5:17am On Jul 18, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:

That's if they saw the sack coming, which isn't always the case... you are obviously not in tune with realities of life...arguing with you is definitely a waste of time.

Mr. Lousy In tune with life

How many careers have you determined ?

How many resources have you hired ?

How many resources have you fired ?

If the result is 0 in each case then keep quiet and stop miss informing people.

The favour u can do ur self as an employee is to be on top of ur game at all times.

When they think about what u add to the bottom line, u will rather be managed no matter au terrible u are.

Go and check your so called Assets fired. Probably, they were over rated.

I am done with u too. No point again.
Re: Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2017
AntiWailer:

Mr. Lousy In tune with life

How many careers have you determined ?

How many resources have you hired ?

How many resources have you fired ?

If the result is 0 in each case then keep quiet and stop miss informing people.

The favour u can do ur self as an employee is to be on top of ur game at all times.

When they think about what u add to the bottom line, u will rather be managed no matter au terrible u are.

Go and check your so called Assets fired. Probably, they were over rated.

I am done with u too. No point again.

See this one you are the one misinforming yourself if you don't know..ignoramus...you don tire or was my initial post on firing assets directed at you in the first place before you quoted it..coward why are you running away?? Mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? / 20 Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.