Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (47930 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
I do not find her attractive. Any woman who has not invested time and resources into shaping her body without the kilograms of organic fat deposits in her contours is not worth her price in gold.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by humblenature: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
dollytino4real:
she be MTN everywhere you go. guys beware AIDS is real e no dey show 4 face o!
hiv still dey exist? e don tay i hear about am sef.. when last i even see condom.?dem still dey sell am?
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by IVORY2009(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
olosho - or do you mean men with big cassava because 6 inches cassava can never even be enough for u.

See more of her sultry pics below

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/i-sleep-with-men-i-find-attractive-no.html

Bros how u take know shocked shocked
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Coldfeets: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Too black.

Not my taste.

I'll pass.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Austinoiz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kezaiah in the building....na ur type dey kill preek, kill dedtiny.

Surely, your sight no fit add one inch to my resting preek now.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by GindoX(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
dollytino4real:
she be MTN everywhere you go. guys beware AIDS is real e no dey show 4 face o!

I hear say, cure done dey naw undecided
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Sirambassador(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please shift for me... I want to faint
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by belindar: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wat is sexy in these body. This breast wey Recession don harmer. Some men dey try
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nuerta2705(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
I wonder what some ladies of nowadays are thinking. What matters to them is money and attractiveness, not knowing that having random sex with multiple sex partners lead to a lot of complications in future. Worse still, she's proud to say it. Anyway, the Igbos would say "the grasshopper that got killed by the noisemaking bird, died as a result of its deafness."
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by chimosky1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
she is my ex girl friend
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by obiezed: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
''No emotions' ??,'all I see is a garden tool.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Weytin concern me
Her life her business

Check my sign open only with chrome
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
keep sleeping... one day you will realise that you do not have the permit to taste all men before you choose.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by baddosky1: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
She looks like an overfed toad undecided
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
my name is handsome and I'm attractive , will u sleep with me

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by samjey: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Liability:
Look at the way her toto is tight and full inside that pant. Na this type i dey like to fvck ooooo
I dey sell sense o in case you need to buy. I see say u need am!
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by okenwa101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This one naa Cheerful giver

Beauty without brains, the tooto suffers cry

This is IGODOOO
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Uzyvicks(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Immorality everywhere, they don't care again
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Prece(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
*This phone is just #25,500 in Nigeria and Ksh 8,400 in Kenya.Cheap phone with great specifications. Check it out*
Cubot R9 Specifications & Price (GearBest,Amazon & Jumia) http://www.mymobilespecs.com/cubot-r9/
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by jobola(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This one naa Cheerful giver

Beauty without brains, the tooto suffers cry
English version of 'Animashaun' grin
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by frubben(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I like making friends with her type, no emotional attachment, friends with benefits is bliss.
tank u bros, d babe is just be mature, Bleep and let's Bleep,everybody is happy, not like some babes u go use 24 hours beg dem
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by frubben(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Came:
The way people dey dey proud dey talk about immorality these days ehhhh, well bible don talk
Say in the last days iniquity shall abound ... Person go just open mouth dey talk rubbish without minding the consequences.

Ma hear word,tell me say u still a virgin
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by moorevic(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alariwo2:

I pray you have a daughter like her in the future.. so others too will tell her to ride on

Calling you a slowpoke is an understatement.. get yourself examined
What ever helps you sleep at night.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by pyyxxaro: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
jobola:

English version of 'Animashaun' grin

What's Animashaun

Guys answer that name cry
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by hernandson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
okare omo daada, wagbayi sister animashaun
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by smith666999(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
joshkiddies:
Controversial Ghanaian singer, Sista Afia, in a yet to be released interview on the ‘Delay Show' revealed she doesn't need any emotional attachment to get down with any man, as she sleeps with any guy she finds attractive. 

The hiplife artiste known for showing off her body and her erotic dance on stage said;

'I sometimes have sex with attractive men without getting emotionally attached'. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/dont-need-emotional-attachment-sleep-men-find-attractive-sista-afia.html

you go soon see pepper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" / Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.