Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (47929 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Dee60: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
She certainly needs deliverance.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by muller101(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
This one models for kiwi black polish
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Baddest69(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2017
This same news have been going around since last year. OP lasmaa
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by shevy878: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER! Some post doesn't deserve comment. Fine you no fine.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:
As if men find you attractive with your elephant body.
if you dont find her sexy you are gay nigga
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2017
That thing dem dey call fcvk ehn..no worry
Ashawooo.

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Fadiga24(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
if you dont find her sexy you are gay nigga

I don't deal with rubbish, I fvck beautiful ladies.

You wouldn't know anything about that.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Atleast she's being honest. She's a big girl, people need to stop being hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by buffalowings: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
My vasleine gives a Bleep
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Tboy4lyf(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
You sleep with men just like that.. You suppose dey work for SLOT
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by shadyberry(f): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
END TIME IS NEAR O! REPENT REPENT REPENT.[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by TheBawse(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This one naa Cheerful giver

Beauty without brains, the tooto suffers cry
u can say dat again

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Sexual immorality is now order of the day
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by onyxo76(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
which kain sista be this sef? christian sista or which one? Na this kain girls wey no care about who dem phuck with suppose dey very careful about ooo...
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Good for you. I only like your dark skin.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Borehole
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Sleyanya1(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Oh my God...

Even Afia wey I love her voice scarra...

Definitely Sarkodie must have had his plenty shares.(that's if he shares in the same view)

Anyways who I'm I to judge

Carry on sister, just be sure to use CD.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by pryme(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:
Atleast she's being honest. She's a big girl, people need to stop being hypocrites

Yep, Nigerians.
We are one of the best when it comes to hypocrisy on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Alariwo2: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
point of correction.. you sleep with useless, no self control men you find attractive. Not all attractive men sleep with dogs.

I have that policy never to have any dealing with harlots/ex-harlots.. money for hand, back for ground kind of people. Those who lack puporse in their lives.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by bossrillboss: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmm,dos her breast,hmmmmmm,God help me oooo.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Where is the 'attractive' or didn't it show in the pictures?probably she kept the attractive somewhere far from the camera.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Prinztong(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Tang Akpaniko! Ubok Abasioooooo

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Donwilly20(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2017
To whom much is given much is expected
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by moorevic(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2017
You'll gonna call her slut or whatever comes to mind but i think its her choice of life and no one has the right to judge her. Ride on girl.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Alariwo2: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2017
moorevic:
You'll gonna call her slut or whatever comes to mind but i think its her choice of life and no one has the right to judge her. Ride on girl.

I pray you have a daughter like her in the future.. so others too will tell her to ride on

Calling you a slowpoke is an understatement.. get yourself examined
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by Kenturkey048(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2017
all this so called divas enhhhh..them no go fyn,,yet they no go allow people hear word...just take a look at who finds people attractive before she Bleep....big like house,not even curvy...madam park well joor.
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by KahlDrogo(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2017
She looks like a walrus.

Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by bigsmoke2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
A clear case of low self esteem
Re: Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment by blackcoffee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
This just goes to show the length some HIV infested pussies can go to freely and effortlessly transfer the virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.