Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Breaking News! President Buhari Hands Over Power To Prof. Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! President Buhari Hands Over Power To Prof. Osinbajo (974 Views)

Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! President Buhari Hands Over Power To Prof. Osinbajo by tosan21: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
It has been confirmed by NTA, BBC this evening that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has finally handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently seeking medical attention. The resignation letter has been formally transmitted to the Senate for Official confirmation of his resignation tomorrow.

This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC. Followed by the subsequent closed door meeting the two men had.

According to the Media Adviser to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria! If you’re not happy with me and my news sorry. �� Come and find me and beat me then.

NOTE! THIS WAS SENT IN AS A JOKE FROM A BRIVALIX BLOG READER.

http://www.brivalix.com/breaking-news-president-buhari-hands-over-power-to-prof-osinbajo/

Re: Breaking News! President Buhari Hands Over Power To Prof. Osinbajo by YesNo(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Furk you guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Sheriff, Kashamu Loyalists May Dump PDP Today For Mega Party / Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London / 2019: Why I Might Support Atiku/Ngozi Ticket Despite I'm Pro Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.