Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room (101611 Views)

Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by ipodstinks: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na them. No so them they start am from that place. I, I, Ipo.........
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Melvinsofty: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
That boy is evil he is using diabolic means...the lady is lucky and strong spiritually

5 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nikbaebrown(f): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Disgusting!!! Now This Is What Debouches When Parents And The Society Regard The Male Genders As Sacred Cows Whom Moral Dexterity And Societal Values Aren't Applicable To. Sadly, They Are Now Living Up To Expectations And The Blame Game Continues. Worse-still, It Metamorphoses To A Host Of Ridiculous Misdemeanours And Bizzare Saga's With No One Giving A Rats Fanny About Them.

Then, Welcome To A Society Of Criminality,injustice,Corruption And Terrorism. Evans Story, Most Probably Emanated From Juvenile Delinquency And So Did Others. Its Bewildering How We Are Cautiously Giving Way To A New Breed Of Reckless, Uncultured And Retarded Prats Who'd Inturn Ruffle World Peace. TRAIN UP A "CHILD" IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE IS OLD HE WNT DEPART FROM IT.

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Saintsquare(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
sorry1:
igbos have some decency, if it were to b an afonja woman she would've preyed on the boy's juvenile deliquent attitude...afonjaa are evil
yes I hope the decency fall on Afrocandy and chidinma

8 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by dayleke: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ereolamide:
The fool didn't put the ring properly into the lizards mouth.

Idiot boy

Are you for real?
This got me cracking real bad.....
Amudo things from waaaay back......
Urban legend things....
Redneck , Agama, Adaripon things....
Woman wey sabi....
Are you a man or a woman sef?
This is just too funny.....
Brings back memories....
Oruka eleelo....

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PenisCaP: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
dayleke:

Are you for real?
This got me cracking real bad.....
Amudo things from waaaay back......
Urban legend things....
Redneck , Agama, Adaripon things....
Woman wey sabi....
Are you a man or a woman sef?
This is just too funny.....
Brings back memories....
Oruka eleelo....

Does that thin really work?

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by warrenweste(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Does that thin really work?

with heavy evil consequence

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PenisCaP: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
warrenweste:

with heavy evil consequence

shocked really?.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Nah so them they start after they will come to nairaland and start posting stupid pictures up and down. If u need an example just look at iamair'force1 topics..!!
The story weak me too ooo baba
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just want this Zoo divided

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by tayo200(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by bigass123(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yaba left loading.....

ecoeco:

Wat a
lamentably nonintuitive cretin and a petty nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium.

#Eco99#

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Senate needs to pass an Anti-Konji bill fast. grin

This Nigga though. grin

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by blackyd: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oluwa ohhhh.......imagine! Jss! That pikin get liver shaaa

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Mcowubaba: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:
Many guys can relate..Its a stage.
That moment when u start crushing on ur beatiful secondary school miss. grin
Each time i see her my heart starts doing me somehow grin
Iv been there...

but didnt go this far shaa like this boy shaa. grin
We have all been there Bro..
But most of us didn't go far like this.
That student is insane, very silly behavior, and insultive to the Corper.

The Corper girl is too raw self, sounds like a wild girl. My observation though

6 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by muller101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
sorry1:
igbos have some decency, if it were to b an afonja woman she would've preyed on the boy's juvenile deliquent attitude...afonjaa are evil
how did u escape from the mental assylum

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nofuckgiven: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Most of this boys are older than their class ages. They start school late. Especially in rural areas. I mean I actually taught my agemates back then during NYSC. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by morereb10: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
He be like say he go with jazz.......
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Lagboyinibadan(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Disgusting!!! Now This Is What Debouches When Parents And The Society Regard The Male Genders As Sacred Cows Whom Moral Dexterity And Societal Values Aren't Applicable To. Sadly, They Are Now Living Up To Expectations And The Blame Game Continues. Worse-still, It Metamorphoses To A Host Of Ridiculous Misdemeanours And Bizzare Saga's With No One Giving A Rats Fanny About Them.

Then, Welcome To A Society Of Criminality,injustice,Corruption And Terrorism. Evans Story, Most Probably Emanated From Juvenile Delinquency And So Did Others. Its Bewildering How We Are Cautiously Giving Way To A New Breed Of Reckless, Uncultured And Retarded Prats Who'd Inturn Ruffle World Peace. TRAIN UP A "CHILD" IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE IS OLD HE WNT DEPART FROM IT.
I sincerely don't understand what you're saying. on the other hand, At least the boy asked . What if he followed his instincts and did something worse. People has desires. You do too!!!

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by bobnatlo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haba op! This one no b Nigerian film so?
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by lavenjcrown(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
His jazz have failed him.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Those corpers should be arrested asap. Granted the boy goofed by wanting to taste the forbidden fruit, they should not have flogged him the way they did.

5 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nickymezor(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is serious shocked shocked. The minor really has some guts undecided . Can u jst imagine.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wicked teacher she just allowed the poor boy to waste his energy, wey he should have used to fok her to cry for nothing. She for just allow the boy to use the cap of his prick to rub the top of her pussssy even if na only for one second. Some people are just stingy. Abi wetin I talk vickyrotex and ajepako?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Bills2307(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:

Wat a
lamentably nonintuitive cretin and a petty nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium.

#Eco99#

must u complicate everything all in d name of English

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by bobnatlo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haba op!!
This one no b nijja film so
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Mcowubaba: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Those corpers should be arrested asap. Granted the boy goofed by wanting to taste the forbidden fruit, they should not have flogged him the way they did.
Why? undecided
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by joenor(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Before the boy do this one so, he dey visit ashawo house.. for am to get mind this much.... your teacher no fear
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Imagine the rubbish, beat him very well.
Spoilt tin!
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Fucktensei: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
funlord:

Not surprised it went down some where in ipob land in enugu...Ipob men are naturally gifted slackers when it comes to making moves on babe's! grin
did someone put maggot inside your brain? angry
Why are you insulting my Eastern brothers like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.