Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room (101609 Views)

Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by krisbarz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
The teacher's like...

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Kolababe: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
cococandy:
A JSS boy is only a child and should be taught properly instead of being shamed.
The corps members who have been sleeping with him are guilty of statutory rape. See how everyone is bashing him instead of the alleged corps members who have been raping him.

The teacher that openly embarrassed him like this is not even fit to teach children. She clearly does not know how to handle teenage children.

God bless you for this comment! What is wrong with us in this country? That boy is still a minor for crying out loud

4 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
Na so oo! my broda! cheesy
hahahahhaahhahahahaha chai,mehn comedian feet you ooo,nigerian will shine teethgrin at any words u say
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by misspineapple(f): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
hahahahahahaha the woman sabi use words

so ichoro ira m (so you want to bang me)

i na ara ndi corper (so you're banging corpers)

lol

the anty must have been very sexy
well i can relate
during my secondary school days there's this young teacher on a teaching practice in my school teaching us government chaiii if you see her nipples eee i used to get massive erection whenever she's teaching grin
because the lady is damn sexy cheesy
one day she discovered something dangling under my trousers grin she smiled sha cheesy
Liabert Asiegbunam...Well done sir

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by smackazi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
But wait ooooo wat if the girl hv given one of dem cookies before and this boy come to try his luck??

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by chigo003(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Konji na destiny killer. In parents go weak die

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nebuzaradan: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
you won't understand the stuff grin
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by chiraqDemon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:
This is as a result of how the kid is trained at home. Its high time parents become more careful and watchful of their because what they do is what the children emulates.

We must must understand the difference between religion and morality. they're both different.
It most likely isn't. 97% if the things we knew in secondary school were learnt in secondary school. Our parents either Warned us against them or never taught or showed them to us directly or indirectly. Most parents actually bring up their kids well.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by ottohan: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a free country,
I dont see anytin bad in asking for small tidy from a lady,
After all d boy was being generous since he could have assumed dat d gal must have been sexually inactive since she is far away from home.
D gal has no right to beat dat boy, a simple NO Would have been enough.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mtcheww! another IBOB programmed to wail on cue; see as the boy was seriously wailing, slapping the ground as though he was the one being victimised when in fact he was the real predator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by umuna(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
cumbak60:
Train up a child in the way he should go..... Kudos to the female teachers for upholding her morality. This should serve as a lesson to other misguided juveniles.
it was not ordinary! His ring failed him may be because the female corper has Christ.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:
This is as a result of how the kid is trained at home. Its high time parents become more careful and watchful of their because what they do is what the children emulates.

We must must understand the difference between religion and morality. they're both different.
I thought religion teaches morality. What is the difference?
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by tete7000(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:

What of when the parents themselves are immoral? Can they give what they don't have? Many homes are built on foundation of lies, dishonesty and immorality. The children sometimes are sometimes just reflection of what goes on in the home. That reminds me sometimes of a portion in the scripture where Jesus looked at the crowd and felt sorry for them because they were like sheep without shepherd. In the same way, many children are lost and abandoned like sheep without shepherd. Parents are neck deep in immorality, they can't even offer children anything in way of counsel when they themselves need counsel. In this modern day, how many fathers are present in their children lives? Absentee fathers are one of the real tragedies of our time. Children are just born and left to chart their own path through a dangerous and treacherous life. Quite painful.

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by oake(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017

It was also alleged by the female teacher that the young boy has been sleeping with youth corpers in the school.

This one caught my attention. Na small boy like this na youth corps members come de sleep with? Maybe, he pays for service rendered to him. I really shame for this generation. Walai!
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cytell56: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A secondary school student was shamed and humiliated after sneaking into his teachers room - requesting to have sex with her. In a trending footage posted online, the woman can be heard speaking in Igbo dialect, blasting the boy for having the mind to knock on her door to demand for sex...

The young boy who was very ashamed began to cry as he begged for forgiveness.

It was also alleged by the female teacher that the young boy has been sleeping with youth corpers in the school.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-boy-sneaks-teachers-room-enugu-demand-sex-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDJguDgqIA

Na food?
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by HERSLEY(f): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
krissconnect:
Conji eh, conji eh conji eh.. It wee not be good for u eh.
See how konji led this boy astray. Chisos grin laf yaff tear my pant oo grin grin But the woman should av allowed him just a 2minutes doggy na grin
people like u no pass 0ne minute

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by nwasteve(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wonders shall never end.
Expulsion awaits him
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by krissconnect(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
HERSLEY:
people like u no pass 0ne minute
Hmm. I jump and pass
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by xilo1717(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Was once a student of this great institution but it seems Alot has gone wrong there......
I just dy observe them sha undecided
(union boys) nisi dominus frustra
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by VanBommel(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:

Wat a
lamentably nonintuitive cretin and a petty nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium.

#Eco99#

guy you dey rap??
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by BentSpoon(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked

Just because he is a junior student mtcheeeeeew

When I was in ss3 I straffed one mami water corper like that she always come to class with tight silky gown showing panty lines. When she caught me staring at her massive backyard she called me up to solve problem on the board and I kept brushing her backside with my hardon while showing her mistake on her note from her back at the end of the day I bleeped her ontop a locker during night studies.

And two male corpers were busy fighting over this girl while I was busy shining her.

It is well

Life of a star
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
The fool didn't put the ring properly into the lizards mouth.

Idiot boy
grin grin grin
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by misspineapple(f): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
you won't understand the stuff grin
Dnt even want to..Especially d part wia she observed nd smiled
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Manbryto:
On YouTube, they wrote that the boy attempted to rape the Corper and Nair a land is saying he sneaked in to ask for sex. But from the voice, the teacher was heard saying that the boy was peeping at her from the window. Obviously that was the boys only crime. I suspected the teacher lured him inside and locked the gate. The boy was heard pleadiNg that the lady should punish him. Unless it's confirmed that he has done such before, taking this to the social media was very wicked of the teacher. Instead of helping that young boy, she has possibly ruined his future. The way the boy was showing remorse shows he is not that an ardent offender, he was just tempted. We were all guilty of one juvenile vices or another.

My guy you get sense

Dat teacher nah confam mumu, naso dem dey take counsel student
The way the boy was hitting the ground wish it would swallow him up, son was full of regret and morally dejected. embarassed
If that boy commits suicide or dies from being morally depression, that teacher should be arrested
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by emekaD3(m): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Oh my cousin brother.
me na SEMPER FIDELIS(CIC ENUGU).

Wait o.. Na CIC E happen? Hello semper bro
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2017
vicfuntop:
Was that where you were nurtured ?
I may have done something similar if you were my corper teacher. *winks* cheesy
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nebuzaradan: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2017
misspineapple:
Dnt even want to..Especially d part wia she observed nd smiled
if you know how corrupt those teaching practice girls are those days you'll understand what am saying.

some of my classmates then banged many of them sef

well that's those days you'll see a matured man in secondary school not children of nowadays cheesy
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by belzabull(f): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
hahahahahahaha the woman sabi use words

so ichoro ira m (so you want to bang me)

i na ara ndi corper (so you're banging corpers)

lol

the anty must have been very sexy
well i can relate
during my secondary school days there's this young teacher on a teaching practice in my school teaching us government chaiii if you see her nipples eee i used to get massive erection whenever she's teaching grin
because the lady is damn sexy cheesy
one day she discovered something dangling under my trousers grin she smiled sha cheesy
the video funny eeh! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by belzabull(f): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2017
misspineapple:
hahahaha

I di funny cheesy
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PotatoSalad(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
I can relate. Those school kids are something else especially the girls.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by jaz(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Oga sorry oo. Abeg wetin be the name of that your school again
ecoeco:

Wat a
lamentably nonintuitive cretin and a petty nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium.

#Eco99#

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by sorry1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Saintsquare:
yes I hope the decency fall on Afrocandy and chidinma
No e fall. ON THIS AFONJA...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.