Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court (491 Views)

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court by oliviablog(f): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
The baby is currently on life support while treatment options were being considered. At 8 weeks old, Charlie was diagnosed with mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome and is considered to be only one of 16 babies worldwide with this disease.

The parents of the 10-months old baby wants the court to let them use a potentially life-saving drug from the U.S. on their son. They believed that the drug (which is still experimental), would help their son’s genetic condition rather than allow him to die as doctors have recommended. However a June 27 ruling of the court held that the application by the parents was ‘inadmissible’.

The court said that the baby was being exposed to continued pain, suffering and distress in pursuit of treatments that were unsure. It added that any additional treatment would continue to cause harm to the baby stressing that its ruling is “Final”. ...............
READ MORE: https://oliviablogng..com.ng/2017/07/10-months-old-baby-sentenced-to-death.html

Re: 10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Charlie Gath abi Gad......

I feel like crying

1 Like

Re: 10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court by Teacher1776(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please, let us join our hands and kind spirits to pray for divine intervention in this child's case. Please don't doubt. We can do it.
Mighty God Jehovah, please show mercy on this child. Please prove to the world that you actually gave a living child and not a dying child to this couple. Let your will for this child take place in Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court by YesNo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Teacher1776:
Please, let us join our hands and kind spirits to pray for divine intervention in this child's case. Please don't doubt. We can do it.
Mighty God Jehovah, please show mercy on this child. Please prove to the world that you actually gave a living child and not a dying child to this couple. Let your will for this child take place in Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Some people have not seen their president for almost 100 days due to sickness and they are here saying...

1 Like

Re: 10 Months Old Baby Sentenced To Death By Human Right Court by Teacher1776(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
YesNo:

Some people have not seen their president for almost 100 days due to sickness and they are here saying...

my father died at the age of 51. A man over 70 years old is bound to be weak and sick from time to time. Its all part of the ageing process.
But a 10 months old baby? Guy, am a dad, and I know how it felt like when my kids ran temperature. I can rightly empathize with the parents of this lad whose condition appears hopeless.
In such seemingly hopeless situations, our only anchor is in the Lord.
Either through words of prayers or kind words let us rally round this family. Let them know they are not alone in this load they are currently bearing.

(1) (Reply)

Damn... Why Am I Shrinking?????? / Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen / Baby With Bent Hands And Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.