Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) (2650 Views)

See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
chaiii anybody deceiving you that Nnamdi Kanu does not control the whole SE is deceiving himself
almost every car/commercial buses brandish Biafran flag anyhow
was in the bus today and was so surprised that all the men in the bus who are from Anambra (one is from Nkwele ezunanka the other one from Aguleri the other one from Nimo others not sure but they spoke like idemili side

meehn this men are busy lambasting both Fr. Mbaka, Osibanjo, Obasanjo and declaring support for nnamdi kanu

me as a full pro Biafran i didn't even speak a word i just put on my recorder and begin to record in order to clear doubters grin

truly November will be very interesting
only Obiano's scumbags and sycophants will keep deceiving him that Anambrarians are not in Ipob i guess those who closed their shops on may 29 are igbos from other states.

i don't hate Obiano but he should start building bridges and sack those sycophants deceiving him.

for years now APGA was known for as an Igbo party with Ojukwu who's respected in igboland as the mentor and the pillar igbos saw the party as their own until the same so called igbo party started working against igbo interests
nnamdi kanu came and opened the eyes of igbos to see that APGA is no different from other parties while deceiving the Igbos with the respect ikemba.
today the same igbos that embraced APGA as their own is now pitching their tents with the true leader with the interest of the people in heart
a leader that can die for his people
an honest and non compromised leader Nnamdi Kanu

am afraid apc will capitalize on this issue and take Anambra state
let's watch and see

audio file
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a22996e0

7 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by dlondonbadboy: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Apc, pdp, apga cannot take over anywhere....no more elections in BIAFRA land...period!

15 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Apc, pdp, apga cannot take over anywhere....no more elections in BIAFRA land...period!
hmmmm you know one thing bro
unfortunately APGA and pdp have most of their supporters in ipob and ipob is supported by almost every igbos 97% and no reasonable igbo man is interested in Nigerian politics again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo

kilode? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by StakerLives(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just wasted 21mb on a nonsense audio

2 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
please I'll interpret the audio for those that doesn't understand igbo

4 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:
lol why not ignore it if you're not interested

shows how sad you are about the successful movement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by StakerLives(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol why not ignore it if you're not interested
shows how sad you are about the successful movement
cool if you believe that i downloaded it then you can believe anything
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:

cool if you believe that i downloaded it then you can believe anything
lol
see what we have here

a psycho grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
IGBO ELITES VS IPOB
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Biafra my dream land

5 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Igboesika: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Election day is Nsala day celebration day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kingsley1000:
IGBO ELITES VS IPOB
unfortunately ipob is supported by 97% igbos so you see ipob rules the day

6 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by ipodstinks: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Come and slap me in my house if I dare download the useless audio.
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
Come and slap me in my house if I dare download the useless audio.
why entering the thread

e pain am well well

11 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by agadez007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na so

As for me I am Only Intrested in Knowing the Currency with which you paid the Conductor of the Bus with

Nnamdi pound?

5 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by conductor14: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
agadez007:
Na so

As for me I am Only Intrested in Knowing the Currency with which you paid the Conductor of the Bus with

Nnamdi pound?
He paid him with 30 freshly harvested skulls from Oyo State cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Saintsquare(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
agadez007:
Na so

Nnamdi pound?
grin
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by kettykin: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
my Problem with IPOB is so much Activity but very little Motion , they risk a possibility of running out of ideas like MASSOB
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:

perfect reply
dumb bastards everywhere

why will i pay with another currency when we're not free yet

effect of drinking gbegiri

7 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:
if i click make my head bend like biafran logo

2 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by agadez007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:

Ok,you were the Conductor of the Bus the O.p entered
wetin happen,no work today abi kanu don Declare Another Holiday?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by agadez007(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
perfect reply dumb bastards everywhere
Bro,you fvck up big time
Nnamdi kanu will get Furious with you For touching Zoo money
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
agadez007:
Ok,you were the Conductor of the Bus the O.p entered
wetin happen,no work today abi kanu don Declare Another Holiday?
grin grin
[/s]
everyone is not ewedu eating alaye and gbegiri drinking agbero from osun and ibadan ogun land of slums and skulls

7 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
agadez007:
Bro,you fvck up big time

Nnamdi kanu will get Furious with you For touching Zoo money
[/s]
the only furious person i know is awolowo that took solace in drinking rat poison like lipton tea

6 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by myright: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:
my Problem with IPOB is so much Activity but very little Motion , they risk a possibility of running out of ideas like MASSOB
shut your dirty mouth you this sabo. Go and form your own group

5 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Nebuzaradan: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

if i click make my head bend like biafran logo
gbegiri eaters are not supposed to click because they won't even understand what's going on

5 Likes

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by agadez007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
the only furious person i know is awolowo that took solace in drinking rat poison like lipton tea
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
everyone is not ewedu eating alaye and gbegiri drinking agbero from osun and ibadan ogun land of slums and skulls
LOL

IPOB logic-anybody who dosent Kiss Nnamdi kanu's Albino ass is an Afonja from Oshogbo or Ibadan

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Basic123: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

gbegiri eaters are not supposed to click because they won't even understand what's going on

no be ewedu again,you don switch to gbegiri.

This faecal oha eating dogs sha.

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by ProWalker: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
perfect reply
dumb bastards everywhere

If I call you a slave now, you will get mad

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by kettykin: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
myright:
shut your dirty mouth you this sabo. Go and form your own group

Let me help you bros, Igbos hold the key to the Destiny of Not just Nigeria but Africa and not Just Africa but the entire black race, if Igbos are still fiddling and struggling with very minute things like formation of Biafra how can they handle the bigger task that would come when Biafra is declare and achieved , issues like Political apathy .

iPOB should step up their game or ship out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: I Will Go Abroad For Treatment—buhari. / “Buhari Was My Regular Customer,he Started Drinking My Kunu When He Had Two Star / Anambra Senator Victor Umeh Caught On Camera While Sleeping At House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.