Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) (2656 Views)

See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by agadez007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:

He paid him with 30 freshly harvested skulls from Oyo State cheesy cheesy

God willing, I'll feed your whole extended family, your domestic animals and cattle (if you have any). Go figure cool
Everybody Is a Rich Man on Nairaland

i am pretty sure you are one of the Beneficiaries of the N10k shared by Hungerbad the other day grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by opalu: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu would have mobilize his boys to ensure the governors develop the south east so that in the next 2 years that place will be paradise.
Because sit at home in November won't work. Even if 19 family members of Obiano votes for him and no other person votes he is declared the highest winner
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by myright: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:

Let me help you bros, Igbos hold the key to the Destiny of Not just Nigeria but Africa and not Just Africa but the entire black race, if Igbos are still fiddling and struggling with very minute things like formation of Biafra how can they handle the bigger task that would come when Biafra is declare and achieved , issues like Political apathy .

iPOB should step up their game or ship out
go and form your own group and stop criticising IPOB
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
KANU MIGHT LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO POLITICIAN BACKING HIM
Re: I Was In The Bus Today With Core Anambarian Igbos See Who They Lambasted (audio) by Alariwo2: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who cares if you go to the cemetery for gists.. bloody rats feeling like tiger

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics / Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore / Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.