Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Don Moen Is Very Much Alive With Proof (pics Inside). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Moen Is Very Much Alive With Proof (pics Inside). (531 Views)

My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour / Is Don Moen Dead Or Not? Here Is The Truth / I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Moen Is Very Much Alive With Proof (pics Inside). by kennykendo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
This week has been filled with a lot of drama from flood issues rocking Lekki in Lagos and Benue States, to Buhari's five minutes discussion with Acting President Osibanjo. Not left out in the limelight of news is a leading and renowned gospel singer Don Moen (pronounced Mowen), who has had a rumour of his death spread widely across the media.

He posted a video on his Facebook page before the rumours might have gotten to his ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpG3EuXBa_Y

Meanwhile, the news got to him and he had to tweet about God not being done with him as he is very much alive and well.

To whoever started this, be you blogger, social media expert or someone who opposes what he does, please do not engage in such anymore.

And to those who carried the news immediately and made cheap popularity of their blogs out of it, I say receive sense in abundance.

God's not done with him.

(1) (Reply)

YAAGA!! See The Beautiful Gift Wizkid Got As 27th Birthday Present / Former Gay Prince Musa Posted On His Twitter "Am Searching For My Girlfriend" / "My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.