Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul (916 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by exlinkleads(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
After All 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Ruling On Divorce

Sometimes I wonder if women have shame at all. After all 3 kids was discovered not to be Mr. Odartey Lamptey's kids, his ex-wife is still appealing a case for sharing his husband's properties. It is indeed pathetic.

Gloria Appiah, the ex-wife of former Ghanaian international footballer, Nii Odartey Lamptey, has filed an appeal over the recent court verdict. Nii Ordartey Lamptey recently gained some respite after a suit filed by his ex-wife to claim 50% share of his assets was thrown out by an Accra High Court.

The legal battle which has lasted for the past four years was finally closed recently with the court declaring that Odartey Lamptey’s ex-wife had engaged in ‘adultery’ after a DNA test proved that three of the couple’s children were not fathered by the former Anderlecht star.

The former wife of Odartey Lamptey, Gloria Appiah, in 2013 filed a divorce suit against the ex-Black Blacks striker, demanding for half of his assets. However, the legal tussle has now been put to bed after Justice Cecelia Don-Chebe Agbevey declared that the suit lacked merits.

She was subsequently ordered to vacate the ex-footballer’s 7-bedroom apartment in East Legon within 30 working days. Meanwhile, the court is yet to decide on the date to sit on the appeal.

See footage of Odartey's Interview below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/after-all-3-kids-of-ghanaian-star-was.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique obinoscopy ishilove missyb3

Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Daniel2289(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think I had a story like this last week.
That woman is a traitor.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by newyorks(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
.sadthere were no DNA in early 90's and marriages seem to be peaceful because men never know how promiscus wemen can be.

many marriage crisis today is been revealed by science behind DNA.

that is why u see in a family of,say five children for example, four will be decipilined and one will be a holigan. the man is responsible and doesn't have any history of holiganism, if u look at this case there's no way a man that is not a thief,armed robber,smoker,womaniser will born opposite of him unless the woman compromise by sleeping with either a thief,armed robber,womaniser or smoker.
*i know that some are influenced by peer pressure.

perhaps it takes a snake to born a snake.

it takes a native doctor to born a native doctor.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Rajosh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
shameless woman
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
She should be the one compensating the man, not the other way round. The woman is heartless, and the court did well.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
newyorks:
.sadthere were no DNA in early 90's and marriages seem to be peaceful because men never know how promiscus wemen can be.

Since the mid 80s there has been DNA paternity test available in Europe where they lived , and before that they used blood test to test for paternity.... So there is no excuse why he didn't test the kids. He just had NO idea what a WH0RE she was.

She now has the audacity to say he was impotent, while he now has 2 beautiful daughters with his new wife.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by VargasVee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't you dare think everyone on skirt is a woman.

Most of them are unapologetic hoes, and the number keeps rising every single day.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by muller101(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
They full everywhere. Majority on nairaland. Fear women they are destiny killers.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin

The Man don waste hin time, money energy and sp***m

Some women could be funny
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Compa what after nursing another man's children for how many years,she is totally crazy,which kind monkey de work and baboon de chop be dis

Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Fadiga24(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Compa what after nursing another man's children for how many years,she is totally crazy,which kind monkey de work and baboon de chop be dis

What's with you and little children?
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Burgerlomo: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abeg Odarley go and meet Evans to borrow you one of his AK 47 so that you can use it to treat her f**k up.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by agbonkamen(f): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
newyorks:

that is why u see in a family of,say five children for example, four will be decipilined and one will be a holigan. the man is responsible and doesn't have any history of holiganism, if u look at this case there's no way a man that is not a thief,armed robber,smoker,womaniser will born opposite of him unless the woman compromise by sleeping with either a thief,armed robber,womaniser or smoker.
*i know that some are influenced by peer pressure.

perhaps it takes a snake to born a snake.

it takes a native doctor to born a native doctor.
How are we sure this DNA is reliable grin
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Evablizin(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:

i like their reactions,it helps in expressing how somebori feels.lols grin
Fadiga24:

i like their reactions,it helps in expressing how somebori feels.lols
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Fadiga24(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Evablizin:
i like their reactions,it helps in expressing how somebori feels.lols ;Di like their reactions,it helps in expressing how somebori feels.lols

You like them a lot, it's all over your reactions.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
They full everywhere. Majority on nairaland. Fear women they are destiny killers.
Including your mom?
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by muller101(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Including my mom?
pity.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
pity.
undecided I'm sorry i quoted you earlier.I didn't know you are this stupid.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by muller101(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided I'm sorry i quoted you earlier.I didn't know you are this stupid.
why take it so personal. Sorry may be I offended u.
Re: After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
why take it so personal. Sorry may be I offended u.
You quoted me and edited my post.I don't find that very cool.undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sex Apart, What Are The Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend. / Video!!! See What 3 Guys Was Caught Doing To 7 Years Old Boy / She Said I'll Never Father A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.