Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" (60636 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by charmosky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gay man...with a gay take away...on the rise
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Organizer111222(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bushdoggy or whatever they call this guy is called is just a fake guy with a very low self esteem, Who is struggling to get notice knowing fully well that he has no place in a civilized society where intellectuals relate... Empty brain
ONE DAY HE WILL REALISE THAT ITS NO FUN WHEN THE RABBIT HAS GOT THE GUN
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Edoziesmart(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which tribe is this man even come from?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by banmee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
The funny thing is the guy pushing the cart is not a chauffeur. He's a bell boy. Classic definition of money miss road. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by exlinkleads(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
anuman like u

jack ass
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Organizer111222(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
NEVER SAW YOU COMMENT BEFORE I POSTED MINE... HE IS SUFFERING FROM SERIOUS COMPLEX [Aquote author=hilroy post=58457697]This boy is suffering from serious complex[/quote]
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
This guy is too much.handsome,neat and rich.
For the behaviour even poor men like tosyne2much have bad character so bad character goes beyound rich or poor.
And definitely can be fixed if he is ready.

4 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Efreboh.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by AntiWailer: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
M0r0n.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by pennytration(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
This one way down sell one of his kidney? hehehehe
na u he sell am give?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Mekenz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
hmmmm with all his money,I have never seen pictures of this guy with women, abi e no get a girlfriend ni?anyways dude enjoy your money,life is too short jare.....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
For the behaviour even poor men like tosyne2much have bad character so bad character goes beyound rich or poor.
cheap weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Alitair(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
And here we have a "money miss road" investing his money in designers...

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by samwash(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Honestly I don't kwn did guy, dis is my very 1st time am hearing dat name. wot is he into?
Evans I kwn, moreover his name sound like a dog name .
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
pennytration:
na u he sell am give?
Ask me one more time
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by ExInferis(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
That's not a chauffeur, that's a bellhop.

This over-compensating ignorant fukk has no idea what he's talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by AdigunUnique: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sense no fall on u at all

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by zuto4u(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your type will go and open legs for him and later start vomiting warms. Some naija girls will never learn. No insult intended.
Silentscreamer:
enjoy ur money. Bleep haters

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by diva90: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
partnerbiz4:
What does he do pls?

Yahoo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
How do I have a bad character? cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by samsam2019: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dhayor001:
Someday, Somehow, this guy will learn the difference between being rich and bragging about being rich
slate, be one 1st.

I mean get rich 1st before you try to teach a rich guy how to fluant his money

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by MzJin(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
donmayorgroup:
Controversial Nigerian self acclaimed billionaire, Ray Hushpuppi don't seem bothered about what people think and say about him.

Recall that few weeks ago, he was enmeshed in multiple 'beefs' with Phyno, Ice Prince which Zoro Swagbag later 'bought over'

In fact, Zoro had threatened to attack Hushpuppi if he ever steps a foot in the South Eastern part of the country. And from what followed afterwards, like the cancellation of his scheduled pool party in Anambra and the urgency with which he traveled to Dubai, hmmm, well, we cant help but conclude that Zoro scared the hell outta him and...HE FLED to Dubai!!

And in Dubai, he bought and pocketed a mall! Not just that, he had a chauffeur as take away gift. Lol!!

"Buy up the mall n leave with a chauffeur!!"

Thanks to Dubai Mall N' Bhurj Kalifa! Right?

Hmmm, make Zoro catch you!

Check out the video below:

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/hushpuppi-brags-again-i-buy-up-mall-and.html

Abeg who be dis bull dog?? wen I c d name I b tink say na one human being.....d guy look like ojukwu born throw-way.....I no know em but as I read how em dey buy human join shopping I come dey reason 2 tins a gay or cannibal.....The only person I go fit call d wealthiest na d human wey fit buy life at d peak of death........abeg make dis opportunist afo tombo go relax biko....of all name u get na puppy.......I no go surprise if u born tomorrow call ur 4 pikins.....hush ewu,hush nnama, hushbushmeat and hush fowl......I rest my thumb.....abeg na yoke I dey yoke oooo oga......just a pretty girl catching fun......this is not my real face oooooo.....TGIF....but go know wetin to do to ur belle cos na eida d shit no dey commot finish or u are Hepatomegaly ...... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by victorv12(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
This guy is a fvcking illitrate! Is that a chauffer? That's a porter bush boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by udemzyudex(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dhayor001:
Someday, Somehow, this guy will learn the difference between being rich and bragging about being rich

Allow him to spend his money, he is old enough to differentiate from what is good and evil.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by MzJin(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
You would be suprised that this young man is a role model for many young boys and men out there and also a husband material for some ladies.
All the same he is innocent until proven guilty
I remain your favorite health blogger
Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!OH SOWIE I MEANT DOC>>>>>Do u know ur patient in dat pics bleaches? Is it part of good health pls wats ur take on it....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one man. But the way you dey get your money, which I hear say na yahoo, no dey legal o.

But spend it anyhow man. It's your birthright. cheesy cheesy

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by samsam2019: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:
Why are yahoo boys glorified in Nigeria? Please can we get EFCC to investigate this guy. We know the source of his income but we want him publicly exposed.

Stealing peoples money to show off. And na theif dey always brag the most.. Mark Zuckerberg that has more Legit and hard earned money won't ever act like this. Clearly this guy is an illiterate.
shut up jor. Oponu ayirada.

You know his source of income like he scammed someone in your house.

And who among Nigeria's billionaireis not a fraudster?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by MzJin(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Not again. This Yahoo boy again.

dey dia dey tag am name......d guy is popular no body dey ask how d money dey flow.....if u observe wella u go know say nowadays if u be Mr. Controversial or Mrs. Controversial ....na so fame go dey follow u like dog....bloggers are making cool cash with ur comments while lame ppl are getting fame with dia controversy so oga ..... do one tin maybe go steal indomie make dem catch you beat u so ppl go gada snap n upload ....give d bloggers ....{dey spectate, snap n upload while a life is taken b4 dem} the world we live in today .....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by LoveJesus87(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
gunners160:
d way nairaland dey make this guy popular is not helping issues at all. Mark Zugerberg the owner of Facebook wears just cloth up four times a week and yet he is stil considered one of the richest man in the world. the idea is not to look rich or brag about it but be rich and be humble
nairaland is making him popular cos the owner and d mods are D.U.M.M.I.E.S angry

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Jamiubond009(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bellhop Don turn chauffeur abi. Awon illiterate!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by mokt(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Y so much hate bro?

KingsoBabaTips:
Arewa Youths Forum (AYF) should tag this Guy as Terrorist...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ode!!!! grin Your mates de empower peopo you de here de buy oyinbo gbonjo de happy grin #shior

donmayorgroup:
Controversial Nigerian self acclaimed billionaire, Ray Hushpuppi don't seem bothered about what people think and say about him.

Recall that few weeks ago, he was enmeshed in multiple 'beefs' with Phyno, Ice Prince which Zoro Swagbag later 'bought over'

In fact, Zoro had threatened to attack Hushpuppi if he ever steps a foot in the South Eastern part of the country. And from what followed afterwards, like the cancellation of his scheduled pool party in Anambra and the urgency with which he traveled to Dubai, hmmm, well, we cant help but conclude that Zoro scared the hell outta him and...HE FLED to Dubai!!

And in Dubai, he bought and pocketed a mall! Not just that, he had a chauffeur as take away gift. Lol!!

"Buy up the mall n leave with a chauffeur!!"

Thanks to Dubai Mall N' Bhurj Kalifa! Right?

Hmmm, make Zoro catch you!

Check out the video below:

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/hushpuppi-brags-again-i-buy-up-mall-and.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.