Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" (60634 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Arccangel(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
I dont really get it.. Is it dat he bought the mall, that is, he now owns a mall or he just bought the things inside the mall. And is it everything inside the mall he bought? And the porter is now his own abi what? Im not really getting what all the noise is about undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by wonlasewonimi: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
The only reason I can think of right now is that he has had a pact with devil to be rich for a period and die off. Nobody wastes money like that!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by martinlooter(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
I thought he is Gucci baby, why then is hearing a Versace polo and the bags I see on the cart are bearing Dolce and Gabbana? Has he changed designers or he is just confused?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hushpuppi belongs to the group of people called,"nouveau riche ". Dem just dey see money for the first time. They tend to be ostentatious, flashy and loud and without polish.

Their children tend to be different.

A case in point was Ojukwus dad. His dad was nouveau riche while his son was not.

Odumegwu Ojukwu had polish that would have impressed any upper class Briton. His diction was second to none.

Note: I am not Igbo but Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nathan2016: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
gunners160:
d way nairaland dey make this guy popular is not helping issues at all. Mark Zugerberg the owner of Facebook wears just cloth up four times a week and yet he is stil considered one of the richest man in the world. the idea is not to look rich or brag about it but be rich and be humble

Tat is where you got it wrong bro.

Mark and Hush are two different human being, wit different personality. you dont expect mark to be like hush or hush to b like mark...

There are also whites who show off their wealth just like hush.. is just individualism....

Tere is nothing wrong with what he is doing as far as his money is legit...

You will be suprise that these stunts hes pulling is making him more money too. and famous....yesterday who knows huspuppii..LLOL....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by gulfer: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
That's not a mall but a hotel. The valet (bellboy) is just helping him push his load (sic) out to his car......... angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by factwriter(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
So far Evans have Confessed to the Following Kidnappings and Ransom Collections in Edo and Lagos States:

(1) Mr Mbarikatta William Uboma, kidnapped in Festac June 16 2012, Evans collected 20m Ransom.

2) Mr Paul Cole Native of Ohafia in Abia state. Kidnapped August 23rd, 2012 at Festac town 20m Ransom Paid.

3) Mr Mohammed Jamal, A Lebanese kidnapped August 19, 2012 at Ajah N17M ransom paid at Ojo Area Lagos,

4) Mr Kingsley Nwokenta, kidnapped September 19, 2012 after he left Lebanon Bar in Festac, paid N15M ransom and his black Toyota Venza was Carted away by Evans.

5) Mr Anthony Ozoanidobi kidnapped October 10th 2012 along Marwa road Satellite town, 15m Ransom was Paid There after he was released at Apple junction, Amuwo-Odofin Lagos.

6)Mr Leo Abraham, Kidnapped August 20, 2012, 15m Ransom was paid, was released along Badagry road, Lagos.

7) Mr Ojukwu Cosmas, Sells Toyota parts at Aspanda Trade fair. Kidnapped January 21, 2016 at Festac town. $1m Ransom Paid.

8. Mr James Uduji, Kidnapped at 7th Avenue Festac late last year. Held for 6 six weeks. Paid $1.2m Ransom.

9. Chief Raymond Okoye – Odu- Na –Ichida. Kidnapped 2015. Paid $1M Ransom held captive for 2months

10) Uche Okoroafor, trader at Alaba Mkt, kidnapped 2015, held captive for three months, paid $1M Ransom.

11) Elias Ukachukwu kidnapped November 2015. Paid $1M Ransom.

(12) Francis Umeh also a spare parts dealer at Aspanda. Kidnapped July 2016 at Raji Rasaki Estate. Released after $1m Ransom Was Paid.

13) Chief Vincent Obianudo Owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Evans led his gang to kidnap him in 2013 Fortunately Police attached to Chief Vincent Opened fire and gunned down 2 Evans boys and Evans killed One the police man and escaped, Chief Vincent Sustained Bullet wounds and Survived after Several Surgeries,

14) His last Victim in Lagos is Mr Donatus Dunu, a Pharmacist and Importer of Drugs who was kidnapped on February 14, 2017 in Elupeju area of Lagos and after the sum of N150million was paid by the family to Evans he refused to release Victim and demanded for another 300m Naira But Fortunately Mr Dunu was able to escape from the Evans detention Camp in Igando on May 12, 2017.

(15) Mr Ohunyon Ernest kidnapped by Evans in Edo State November 2011. Paid ransom of #85million

16) Chief Dan Odiete kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2013, paid 61 million ransom.

17) Mr Uyi Technical, kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2013. Paid 100million ransom.

18) Mr Tom line, Kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2012. Paid #100million ransom.

19) Kings paint, Kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2010 paid ransom of #40million

20) Mr Randeki, Kidnapped by Evans in 2010. Paid ransom of #30million.

Investigation in Progress

EVANS AND OUR HUMAN VALUE SYSTEM

God will not change peoples condition until they change their value system

On Evans and his likes head lie several chieftaincy titles given by traditional leaders without knowing his source of income

Around him flocked several women without knowing what he does for a living

Upon his head lie several prayers made by MOG who never heard from the Holy Spirit about who he is.

This is how depraved we have become as a society

If not for his arrest, he is capable of sponsoring three governors to win next election

We all jubilate at his arrest However, we helped in his elevation

His neighbours locked up their houses and never bothered to find out who he is... Sat with him probably at Community Monthly Meetings.

The Church he attends with his family must have celebrated the "goodness"of God upon his life. Probably acknowledged him as a tither without knowing what he does for a living.

Nigeria ambassadors attended his philanthropic projects in Ghana without questioning his source of wealth.

Several characters are coming out to contest next election relying mainly on blood money and other cheat induced wealth

So what should we learn from this?

Let's stop venerating wealth and position that are sudden

Let's start valuing excellence that are not necessarily primed on monetary acquisition.

Let's go back to core human value of morality in our society

If we fail to do these, we might be helping another Evans to rise to stardom

Let's not only shine our eyes but also our brains before using our thumbs.

May God wake us up.

Dr Abideen Olaiya

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by yasolan(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
U haven't done enough, until when u get all like this yourself undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by blackyd: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alright..... undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by MartinBond(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why the insults and tirade the guy is just enjoying his wealth ..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Sambusiness(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Not again. This Yahoo boy again.
Yahoo watin? Abi drug dealer. Any fucking nigga in malay are into drug shit
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by anitank(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
I hope he has real investments that would sustain his wealth on the long run. Buying up the entire Gucci items in the mall does not secure your future and retirement
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by FTbomb(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
with your yahoo yahoo money...foolish fool looking for by force popularity.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by belindar: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:
Why are yahoo boys glorified in Nigeria? Please can we get EFCC to investigate this guy. We know the source of his income but we want him publicly exposed.

Stealing peoples money to show off. And na theif dey always brag the most.. Mark Zuckerberg that has more Legit and hard earned money won't ever act like this. Clearly this guy is an illiterate.

Can you prove that he is a yahoo boy.
While not report The politicians that steals hell out of you daylight which you have the proof.

Face your work and mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by ehissi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
partnerbiz4:
What does he do pls?

He brags on social media for a living..... angry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by willibounce1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
What rubbish is the OP saying. What do you mean by zoro scared the shiii.t out of him. Who the phuck is zoro? I don't know why people don't use the brain.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
this you is one hell of a sales boy too local 4 my liking
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by belindar: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
FTbomb:
with your yahoo yahoo money...foolish fool looking for by force popularity.

Jealousy dey worry you.
If he dash you money you will gladly take it.

He is doing yahoo. While not do something also.
What are the politicians doing.?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by macaranta(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Trying so hard to prove a point that he has money...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by basictutor: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
You will never be rich as King Solomon. Even the man that enjoyed the most wealth ever confirmed that it's all vanity.

I wish u peace.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
oke pls com out from toilet horsewip is on nairaland news again o! who u epp
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by FTbomb(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
belindar:

Jealousy dey worry you.
If he dash you money you will gladly take it.

He is doing yahoo. While not do something also.
What are the politicians doing.?
which jealousy dey worry me?

if you were smart you would that hushPUSSY is just trying to get popular by all means. i'm sure he paid begged phyno to pull that stunt with him.

have you bothered asking what he does for a living? he's a yahoo yahoo boy, or possibly an undercover drug mole, in malaysia and he's in desperate chase for popularity.

look here, don't accost me that way next time if you want to grow old like me. i'm not your age mate; i'm 63 years old and i have grandkids.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Aragon: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
And I will keep on saying this especially to the Moderators moving this to Front Page. Stop posting Garbage and Ridiculing Nigeria to the world. The Puppy Guy is not only Bush but so is the OP . He didn't buy Any Mall nor got a chauffeur! That term simpy means you bought a lot of stuff from the shop and it's only normal that somebody helps you carry it to your Car . Don't they also do that in Nigerian Markets? Where a boy carries your goods to your Car. Tell your Hushpuppy Guy to Come to Europe here and see if anyone will even notice him. A guy with no known source of income running around Social Media posting pics of Clothes he bought as if that's an achievement. Whatever money he says he has, have not changed his Low mentality.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Aragon: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
FTbomb:
which jealousy dey worry me?

if you were smart you would that hushPUSSY is just trying to get popular by all means. i'm sure he paid begged phyno to pull that stunt with him.

have you bothered asking what he does for a living? he's a yahoo yahoo boy, or possibly an undercover drug mole, in malaysia and he's in desperate chase for popularity.

look here, don't accost me that way next time if you want to grow old like me. i'm not your age mate; i'm 63 years old and i have grandkids.

Thanks for your post. These Kids running around here believe everyone is their age mate. And praising Thieves is what got Nigeria to it's present State. But one think I can bet is the Hushpupy guy will get himself in Jail all by himself. Cos he has no source of income and he is too stupid to lay low until they pick him up in Nigeria or the same Malaysia. But before that Moderators here should stop moving stupid post like these to Front Page
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Elxandre(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
This guy can't even wear a normal carefree T-shirt.
That's actually funny.
Even richer guys like jayz and the rest still do.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by sambas: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
partnerbiz4:
What does he do pls?
He sells Data plan for a living.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by crunchyg: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:
Why are yahoo boys glorified in Nigeria? Please can we get EFCC to investigate this guy. We know the source of his income but we want him publicly exposed.

Stealing peoples money to show off. And na theif dey always brag the most.. Mark Zuckerberg that has more Legit and hard earned money won't ever act like this. Clearly this guy is an illiterate.
You no well look, y not talk like person wey go school
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

There's something really socially incorrect about him...something terrible unhappy in him. It is well.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by SkinnyDude(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
hilroy:
This boy is suffering from serious complex
he constantly needs people's validation to feel good about himself
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by okonja(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
This Gucci salesboy again cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
12inches1:
Typical dumb African man. You wont see a rich man like Billy Gates , Steve Jobs or Rocafeller behaving like this. You can only wear one cloth or shoe at once DUMBO

Everybody cannot act and behave like Bill Gates...

The Kardashians are RICH! They make money by "showing off" and doing stup!d things on TV.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Realgeo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Warever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.