Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" (60658 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
donmayorgroup:
Controversial Nigerian self acclaimed billionaire, Ray Hushpuppi don't seem bothered about what people think and say about him.

Recall that few weeks ago, he was enmeshed in multiple 'beefs' with Phyno, Ice Prince which Zoro Swagbag later 'bought over'

In fact, Zoro had threatened to attack Hushpuppi if he ever steps a foot in the South Eastern part of the country. And from what followed afterwards, like the cancellation of his scheduled pool party in Anambra and the urgency with which he traveled to Dubai, hmmm, well, we cant help but conclude that Zoro scared the hell outta him and...HE FLED to Dubai!!

And in Dubai, he bought and pocketed a mall! Not just that, he had a chauffeur as take away gift. Lol!!

"Buy up the mall n leave with a chauffeur!!"

Thanks to Dubai Mall N' Bhurj Kalifa! Right?

Hmmm, make Zoro catch you!

Check out the video below:

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/hushpuppi-brags-again-i-buy-up-mall-and.html
Were ni guy Hush Dog yii ni.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Abudu2000(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
martinlooter:
I thought he is Gucci baby, why then is hearing a Versace polo and the bags I see on the cart are bearing Dolce and Gabbana? Has he changed designers or he is just confused?
thats to tell you taht he actually buys them, the last time he went to gucci some were insinuating that he might be doing ads for them or maybe rental stuff,lol ppl can be funny sha.

Admire good tins and they will sure be urs someday, haters always remain broke

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Summerflame09(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
partnerbiz4:
What does he do pls?
he sings for davido
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by samisj4real(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
These guy is made & thatz all i wonna know....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't be envious of a suspected 19 boy.

If his source of income was legit, he would get all my respect and I would tap into his blessings, but I can't tap into something unknown because if I do it might be a curse.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Mrbabra: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Let's celebrate these special ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNHtt51mhQ
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by belzabull(f): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Edoziesmart:
Which tribe is this man even come from?
na yellowbar now

you know they are too lousy and like beating their flat ewedu chest forming 'suffersticated'

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by justhenry(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Looks like this guy use him left hand do money ritual. Just chrck pics of his left hand in all his pictures and confirm for me, mbok!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by uglodoh(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
this guy is having problem with inferiorty complex
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
you guys will be surprised to know that those things he spends money on might just be cheap knock offs. till this guy buys a maybach G650 landaulet i will never take him serious.
the hediot will be showing off shoes, clothes and hotel room but can never show off a nice whip because he cant afford it

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by Silentscreamer(f): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
zuto4u:
Your type will go and open legs for him and later start vomiting warms. Some naija girls will never learn. No insult intended.
hahaha... Dis nl kids. Insulting a lady to get her attention. U boys need to grow up.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Haters hate ballers.

I refuse to be broke.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" by belindar: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
FTbomb:
which jealousy dey worry me?

if you were smart you would that hushPUSSY is just trying to get popular by all means. i'm sure he paid begged phyno to pull that stunt with him.

have you bothered asking what he does for a living? he's a yahoo yahoo boy, or possibly an undercover drug mole, in malaysia and he's in desperate chase for popularity.

look here, don't accost me that way next time if you want to grow old like me. i'm not your age mate; i'm 63 years old and i have grandkids.

Oga what is my business to find out what he s doing for a living. Have you ask the politicians that steal you dry they business they are doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.