Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths (35183 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by maruzia: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

FFK and Fayose?

Both re not humans but animals!

They should not in anyway be affiliated to a tribe if not Biafran

FFK is an animal with a cocaine fried brain
Sorry for Anybody, youths or otherwise who takes him serious.
He is doped most of the time, anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Mcreloaded(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
When you plan to live in a glass house in future don't throw stones, stones were thrown at yaradua when he took I'll and a lot of stones thrown at Jonathan when he was president so like the saying goes what goes around comes around. My advice to AREWA is that they enjoy the ride
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Chikelue2000(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

...No matter how much arewa kills,denigrates and insults yorubas,they will not flinch or move a muscle...Their only reaction at best is to look for ways to rope Igbos in with meaningless rants all over the place.
if only u were a girl
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by BlowBack: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
ychris:
Why are igbo and hausa playing victim cards na?

Why are they finding yoruba as their worstest enemy?

Is their brains paining them ni?

We complain? Even upon all their nagging and brouhaha.

Oro won ti su mi oye ka ti fun awon people yi logun eku walahi!

Love your neighbour as your self to wa ninu bibble na n jola e!

Face your awusa husband and don't bring Igbos into your matrimonial dispute.

Useless woman

18 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ElectGINeer(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is tribalize. What has asking for one's President bore to South west leaders?
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Vutseck(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Put you cursor in the beginning of the word or sentence you want to highlight and extend it to the end of it. Be mindful not to over extend either at the beginning or end of the word or sentence or it would not work. Once you have done that, move your cursor to the top left corner of the message box and you will see B in bold and then click on it. Then all you have to do is click "submit" to send your message once you are done. It is always better to highlight when you have finished typing your message and have checked it for errors.

sorry bro,

I guess this highlighting methods only applicable to laptops or desktops

how about smart phones ?

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by castrokins(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
How Dare Him Challenge Fayose? Why Not Challenge Buhari To Speak To The People Who Elected Him? Has It Not Been Widely Reported That Buhari Phoned Akande To Condole With Him? How Can You Have The President And Petroleum Minister Of An Enlightened Country Live Overseas?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by kinibigdeal(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yoruba dont make noise, they criple your government in silence..Ask Abacha

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by TheDirectorate: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
FFK and Fayose have three things in common
1. Both dysfunctional
2. Both delusional
3. Both suffering from attention deficit syndrome

And most importantly of all, BOTH HAVE A BUHARI FIXATION AND OBSESSION ALMOST TO THE POINT OF MADNESS
They are wishing him dead. By God's grace both may die before him for such wicked taunting of a man in his sickness.
Nigeria is better off without these two monsters.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ipodstinks: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:

Your moniker clearly shows who is giving each other attention.

If you have nothing to say to your masters, go and hide in your rocks in fear.

Ewedu munching cow*rds.
E pain you reach this level. Don't mind my moniker, I am using it to catch fun. Don't feel hurt about that. Only using the moniker to laugh at you people. grin,grin
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by chris31(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
“But some people want to show us that they
understand the game of politics more than us. But
they are in for a surprise.
Yoruba's should never forget this statement in a hurry
things are about to happen in this country politically the West should wake up from their sleep if they dont want the Northerners to beat them again.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by emi14: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Everything must trickle down to tribe in Nigeria.
FFK & Fayose are just two insignificant cynics whose opinions are highly regarded by a section of the masses.
FFK & Fayose speak to remain relevant.
They are not cynics. They are candid oppositions

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Ehiscotch(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
bankylan:

I am sure your parents will trade you for Fayose or FFK as a son. What's your significance as no one knows you outside nairaland where your identity is even shrouded. If not for these two Fayose and FFK, a day old cow would have more value than u going by the doings of this useless government......I am more pained by slaves like you who are bent on remaining slaves to Fulani forever.
I would rather be myself than either of those two.
Imagine how lowly you are thinking. Not everyone craves for illegal wealth at the expenses of poor Nigerians. I wouldn't be such a stupid Governor whose achievement is "Stomach infrastructure".
I would never want to toe the path of FFK . please let us not even go there.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by emi14: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
chris31:
“But some people want to show us that they
understand the game of politics more than us. But
they are in for a surprise.
Yoruba's should never forget this statement in a hurry
things are about to happen in this country politically the West should wake up from their sleep if they dont want the Northerners to beat them again.
Good you recognized that west have been sleeping in fools paradise
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ESDKING: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
These vagaboonds again.
Reasoning of average northerner is very poor.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by givbitcoin: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I've said it repeatedly that we will serve it to yorubas hot. The fools must be rewarded in full

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:
Arewa youths wey no go school

They're now putting BUHARI's failure on yorubas

Abeg, tell them grin grin awón werè jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by fablani(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
make I no talk sha! cos this is the case of slave and the slave master .
make dem settle their issue. minding my own business

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:
Arewa youths wey no go school

They're now putting BUHARI's failure on yorubas
They failed to show gullible Nigerians the evidence of their meeting with so called Buhari with all the CCTVs and cameras in London.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by attackgat: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
izombie:
Seriously this is very shameful. Yorubas have gone to silent mode. Imagine if it was ipob or ohaneze ndigbo that said this, the yorubas for don dey attack igbo up and down, front and back. Even some here don dey push this towards igbos. I now believe that hausa fulani own yorubas. This is just pure unadulterated cowardice by the yorubas.

What did you expect? When the master talks, the slave keeps quiet.

But when IPOB or Kanu talks, thats when Yorubas will suddenly remember that their mouths can move.

15 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by c4tnoelz: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na Hausa and boko haram no destabilise gej govt?
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by DrogoG(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
So Arewa is now going from attacking Igbos to yorubas? LOL.
Yorubas thought Northermers love them! Continue to lick their terrorist as*ses! I don't know when yorubas will wake up from their slumber!
Yorubas are busy hating Igbos while hausa/fulanis f*uck and fiddle with them!

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by kodath(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
shame on all the hydraulic eaters...they cant face their Fulani masters...ave read through the comment but not one has said anything...shame its a big shame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
eat the food u cooked 4 PDP-GEJ, wen amechi,fr mbaka n jagaban were talking who answer then. enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by hilroy: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
janykute:

My friend the topic is a warning from your slave masters and not this out of point epistle you just wrote.

And my initial post my friend is to let everyone understand why you guys are the slaves and why no one should have any pity on you
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by tete7000(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
When the same Yorubas ganged up with north and used Lie Mohammed to destabilise Jonathan government, no such accusation arose. When Buhari was virulently attacking Yar'adua governmentt, where were the stupid arewa youth? It is now that FFK and Fayose appear against Buhari they talk of yoruba destabilising an already destabilised government. These nincompoops should shut up and produce Buhari they claim is hail and hearty. They should stop distracting people from real issue of an errant and dishonest president.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by brojoshua: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
What I think is that some people are so angry with president Buhari because of his fight against corruption, because he has initiated the recovery of loots from many prominent executive looters and criminals, so many are so angry with him even unto death. And to me he has not really done anything about corruption, in that all looters should go to prison. That will be true justice. Otherwise God will never forgive us and even punish us for injustice if all the looters are not jailed
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by maasoap(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:
This here is why afonjas keep dragging biafra matter with IPOB and keep mentioning Kanu in every thread.

The reason for yoruba busy body over biafra is because they are avoiding the main match with their Lords and masters from the north.

Awusa sack yorubas in mile 12, next day yorubas carry placard asking for igbos to leave lagos.

Awusa sack Ife, yorubas went on social media to vent their frustrations on Igbos.

It is obvious that afonjas obsession over biafra has to do with frustrations of being left with their sokoto sultan

Weak
Thank God you agreed that Yorubas didn't kill Hausas as widely reported in the media.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by qleap2all(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
This Arewa sef, do they understand politics at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Top 10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.