Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths (35170 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by FakoMaybach1: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na wa oo it is very quiet here, looks like class captain is writing names of noisemakers.

Where is em Ngeneukwuewu and sarki with that Modath?
I no fear to call am cus he has always shown his lopsided opinions

Arewa don challenge Yoruba aby is Fayose not Omoluabi, or Fani no be Omoodua again?

I never see this kind fear oo, chai

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Icon79(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haha!! The Arewas are their masters and their overlords. They can never speak back to them, trust me on that one.

One good example: OBJ was the President when the Sokoto state governor declared Sharia law in his state. And OBJ did nothing. I have never seen a more cowardly tribe than those children of Afonja. No kidding!!

O pari

skales67:
Watch how some yoruba e-warriors will leave the topic concerning "Arewas" at hand and start abusing Igbos

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by oluwaahmed: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow 2 pages yet no single comments 4rm Afonjas, dem dey avoid d thread like Ebola. If na NK or drugs thread dem go don arrive like seal team 6

Fvckin COWARDS

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ipodstinks: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Insulting the entire skull miners won't stop skull miners from worshipping them.
I won't be surprised it they start blaming Ipob.

Perpetual Slaves !!
Mumu, you do not want them to blame ipob, but you are dragging iPob into the issue. When will you realised you are irrelevant and yorubas don't care of your existence. Now if they insult you are your entire tribe, you will start your normal victim cry as usual and how they marginalised you with insults. Leave ipob out and let us face them.

Chronic slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Oblang(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
I wonder why some mumu will attack a whole tribe because some ppl who are obviously in opposition party is attacking the govt....

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Baddest69(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:

shatap!! How has buhari failed?
he have been flying out of the country everytime more than witches from edo airlines...

For more than 70 days now he hasn't stepped his foot in the country he's ruling

Is that not a failure bro?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wristbangle can't you say something lipsrsealed

Why can't you people challenge this guys for once

25 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Suspect33(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:
This here is why afonjas keep dragging biafra matter with IPOB and keep mentioning Kanu in every thread.

The reason for yoruba busy body over biafra is because they are avoiding the main match with their Lords and masters from the north.

Awusa sack yorubas in mile 12, next day yorubas carry placard asking for igbos to leave lagos.

Awusa sack Ife, yorubas went on social media to vent their frustrations on Igbos.

It is obvious that afonjas obsession over biafra has to do with frustrations of being left with their sokoto sultan

Weak
grin grin grin, i no wan laff abeg, if person commit suicide now dem go say na buhari fault, just see as u finish one entire tribe, why u heartless na grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Challas(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cutezt:
On Nairaland these days, you can't see "Yoruba" without someone mentioning "Skull", you can't see "Igbo" without someone mentioning "Drugs", you can't see "Hausa" without someone mentioning "Terrorists"

It's really sad
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by StakerLives(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
Mumu, you do not want them to blame ipob, but you are dragging iPob into the issue. When will you realised you are irrelevant and yorubas don't care of your existence. Now if they insult you are your entire tribe, you will start your normal victim cry as usual and how they marginalised you with insults. Leave ipob out and let us face them.

Chronic slaves.
so how does this relate to the topic at hand

18 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Smooyis(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Senseless way of thinking. Most yorubas do not share the opinions of the two.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by vRendoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dem want the Yorubas to quit Nigeria too? Make dem give quit notice to the yorubas if dem fit!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Stallione(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
which buhari,dead or alive one.Mtcheeeewwwww!!!! undecided
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Slidoo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fayose and FFK need to c dix ...Arewa boyz doesn't smile much...I believe Baba Buhari will soon return back to his motherland and to accomplish is promises....
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by amdo007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
We know their script. I just hope the northerners know there is no room for blood spillage anymore.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by StakerLives(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

afonjas are observing siesta

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Slidoo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fayose and FFK need to c dix ...Arewa boyz doesn't smile much...I believe Baba Buhari will soon return back to his motherland and to accomplish is promises....So sickness come and it will go back...
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Saintp(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
One thing I like about the northerners is that Dem no send both Igbo and Yoruba. They don't even need thier friendship and they are not even diplomatic or pretend about it. North is the chairman of naija joor, I hail them ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by StakerLives(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Stallione:
which buhari,dead or alive one.Mtcheeeewwwww!!!! undecided
emancipate yourself from mental slavery..

HE IS ALIVE
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ipodstinks: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:
This here is why afonjas keep dragging biafra matter with IPOB and keep mentioning Kanu in every thread.

The reason for yoruba busy body over biafra is because they are avoiding the main match with their Lords and masters from the north.

Awusa sack yorubas in mile 12, next day yorubas carry placard asking for igbos to leave lagos.

Awusa sack Ife, yorubas went on social media to vent their frustrations on Igbos.

It is obvious that afonjas obsession over biafra has to do with frustrations of being left with their sokoto sultan

Weak
You people just like attention sha, yet, we don't give an inch of it to you. Get over it, you are irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Who gives a damn about some illiterate people whose statement holds no water.

Even on several occasion, you should have observed that majority of yoruba people don't support the view of FFK and Fayose.

I see a political game being played here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by StakerLives(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:
he have been flying out of the country everytime more than witches from edo airlines...

For more than 70 days now he hasn't stepped his foot in the country he's ruling

Is that not a failure bro?
No but during his time out, things still went smooth
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nword22: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cutezt:
On Nairaland these days, you can't see "Yoruba" without someone mentioning [b]"Skull", you can't see "Igbo" without someone mentioning "Drugs", you can't see "Hausa" without someone mentioning "Terrorists" [/b]

It's really sad

Though I don't like drugs, but I prefer it to the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Smooyis:
Senseless way of thinking. Most yorubas do not share the opinions of the two.

The two are noise makers who are more appreciated by ipob yoots.
But I think the Arewa youths are high on some potent weeds to link the actions of Fayose and FFK with Yorubas in general.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by StakerLives(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
You people just like attention sha, yet, we don't give an inch of it to you. Get over it, you are irrelevant.
are you relevant?

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Yorubas should get ready cos the North is waiting and watching to shock the Yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Suspect33(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
this is interesting
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Fadiga24(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:

Your moniker clearly shows who is giving each other attention.

If you have nothing to say to your masters, go and hide in your rocks in fear.

Ewedu munching cow*rds.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Twistaray(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
tawa89:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/14/yoruba-leaders-using-fani-kayode-fayose-destabilize-buharis-govt-northern-region-arewa-youths/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Loolz
Is it not the same,so called arewa youth that said this about flattino,today

Mtchew AFI arewa nah fah undecided

*Insist on referendum

[/b]More than one month after issuing a quit notice to Nigerians of Igbo extraction to leave the North before the October 1, 2017, Arewa youths, have again, called on the United Nations (UN) to pronounce Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation.[b]

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, on Thursday, the Arewa youths, who converged under the aegis of Coalition of Northern Groups, also called on the UN to intervene, by initiating processes for a peaceful referendum, saying that it was the only option to finally settle the Biafran issue.

In a letter addressed to the UN and dated 12th of July, 2017, the groups said since the end of the Nigerian Civil War, Igbo have intermittently continued to taunt and rebel against other parts of the country, by demanding to secede and form an independent country.

Details later…

http://sunnewsonline.com/arewa-youths-explode-again-urge-un-to-label-ipob-terrorists-group/#comment-81511

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by tydi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Let me spread my mat here wil be back to read comments..

funny Nigerians
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Baddest69(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:

No but during his time out, things still went smooth
when he was in the country what went smooth?

Please elucidate

Maybe I wasn't in the country then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: Couple Not Allowed To Cast Their Votes / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.