Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others (22773 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Obaseki, Okowa, Dickson, Others Grace Anenih's Funeral Mass / Buhari, Jonathan, Obaseki, Okowa, Dickson, Others Grace Anenih's Funeral Mass In / Jonathan, Dickson Others Seek Implementation Of Restructuring Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others by redcurry(f): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

You are an intelligent omoluabi and i like you for that. I myself do not know why some of our people think this way. Even the old ones keep on insisting on "One Nigeria". These old ones are the reason why we are still in Nigeria. Assuming they had left the country during their youth, things would have been better today. The most annoying thing is when i hear some Yoruba youths shouting "One Nigeria" all over the place. These people dont know they are repeating their father's mistakes. This country cannot develop.
Not in a million years
I am happy we have some youths like you. It is high time we leave this country so our children will not pass through the terrible system of this country
u cldnt ve said it more better.
Re: Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others by theeconomist97: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY smiley . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Paid K.M. Family Investment To Help Destroy Buhari's Campaign - Gazette / Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC / Edo Modular Refinery Project To Drive Industrial Revolution (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.