Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Beards Or My Babe ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beards Or My Babe ? (1010 Views)

Ladies, Do You Like Beards Or Not? / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beards Or My Babe ? by Jcob(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
My girlfriend said i should get rid of my beards before friday or she cuts off. I love my girl and i love my beards because have been keeping both for the past 2 years. What shoulda do ?
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Ben13: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
Is it like that of Rev. King? grin
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Jcob(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
Just a little Goatee !
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
Jcob:

My girlfriend said i should get rid of my beards before friday or she cuts off. I love my girl and i love my beards because have been keeping both for the past 2 years. What shoulda do ?

Hmmmmm, the way gils even control men these days. na waoo.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Ben13: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
She even added a threat shocked Jcob, kill her!
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by madlady(f): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ben-10:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
Did she just notice ur beards now after 2yrs that u hv been keeping both of them?Are u sure she is not trying to leave you for another person sweeter than you now that val is coming?Or is he trying to pick up a quarrel with you in order to spen the val with that person only to come back after that?This one that she has given u ultimatum now, be on the look out.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by unban190: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
if i were u jacob

i would take the beards anyday anytyme over the babe
she fit run with another guy off on saturday but your beards stays with u
till u become like father abraham
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Stevogue(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
You have been keeping the babe and the beard for the past two years and now you dont know which is dearer to your heart. Well you sound as if your gal is not worth anything more than your beards. My opinion is you don't really need our advise on this, else you won't be placing your goatie side by side with ur girl. Give her a little respect or just let her go get it elsewhere. And next time don't bug this house with this sorta crap!
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
The beards, those things are terribly scratchy angry And it may do you the world of good by shaving atleast 5-10yrs wink
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by tanimz(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Cut it just to satisfy her this one time, then ask her which she prefers- beard or no beard.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by TeeJay6(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
tell her u will shave it if she agrees to shave her own "BUSH" schiorrrrrrr angry angry angry
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by ruskiee(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
What's it with women and beards, don't cut it all off for no one. You can just trim it though.
Why change your style for anyone?
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by BeautfulB(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster: you can do it for love, i made my ex to cut his hair which he has trained for some years, he did it for love, it won’t kill u. rather makes you look responsible.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Busybody2(f): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
Its one thing to ask you do to cut your beard, but its another demand such disproportionate ultimatum, are you sure the beard is the only bone of contention in this relationship?
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by ruskiee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
As if you would ask her to stop wearing her wigs and weave on.
Like Busy_body said, its such disproportionate ultimatum tongue
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Stevogue(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2010
Gentlemen, this is not a gender war.If it was, the men, as usual will win. but we are talking about a union contrived by Jacob and his girl based on their mutual feelings and understanding for one another. Whether he decides to answer Jcob or Esua, in this kind of union, somebody must shift ground for the centre to hold. So its not enough for Jcob to rush into Nland and play on the sentiments of fellow men. As u can see most of us fell for his gaffe and are calling for the poor gals head. Shaving ur goatie which often pictures one as malnourished goat is not the worse that could happen to a guy in love. She didnt ask yu to buy her a car before Valentine, she only wanted you to shave your goatie and you are shouting blue murder. yu may be expecting a lot from the guys in NL Jcob, am sorry you dont have my vote. Next page!
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
Does the beard make you look like muttallab's idol? Two yrs can do that o

If not, she just dey play, she no mean am.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by fifi09(f): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
Stevogue:

You have been keeping the babe and the beard for the past two years and now you dont know which is dearer to your heart. Well you sound as if your gal is not worth anything more than your beards. My opinion is you don't really need our advise on this, else you won't be placing your goatie side by side with your girl. Give her a little respect or just let her go get it elsewhere. And next time don't bug this house with this sorta crap!

Stevogue:

Gentlemen, this is not a gender war.If it was, the men, as usual will win. but we are talking about a union contrived by Jacob and his girl based on their mutual feelings and understanding for one another. Whether he decides to answer Jcob or Esua, in this kind of union, somebody must shift ground for the centre to hold. So its not enough for Jcob to rush into Nland and play on the sentiments of fellow men. As u can see most of us fell for his gaffe and are calling for the poor gals head. Shaving your goatie which often pictures one as malnourished goat is not the worse that could happen to a guy in love. She didnt ask yu to buy her a car before Valentine, she only wanted you to shave your goatie and you are shouting blue murder. yu may be expecting a lot from the guys in NL Jcob, am sorry you dont have my vote. Next page!

OKaaaay, that is what i'm talking about!
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by viperman: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
Stevogue:

You have been keeping the babe and the beard for the past two years and now you dont know which is dearer to your heart. Well you sound as if your gal is not worth anything more than your beards. My opinion is you don't really need our advise on this, else you won't be placing your goatie side by side with your girl. Give her a little respect or just let her go get it elsewhere. And next time don't bug this house with this sorta crap!

If she had any respect for him or their relationship she wouldn't be giving him an ultimatum becuz of a mere 'goatie'.
Little signs of today are trouble of the future.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2010
If she agrees to barb her hair to gori-mapa for me to be happy then i would aswell shave my beards.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by fifi09(f): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2010
viperman:

If she had any respect for him or their relationship she wouldn't be giving him an ultimatum becuz of a mere 'goatie'.
Little signs of today are trouble of the future.

Gosh, what if the facial hair makes the man in question look funny/older Or gives his babe that unpleasant experience when being kissed?
Even a neatly trimmed beard can add years to a man's face.
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by ddiamond(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
na wah ooo

valentine wan spoil show for many people, suuuuuuuuu just one day, oga ooo
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by galatico(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ben-10:

LMAO

If the beard is making you look like a He-goat, use your church mind, you don't need to be told cut it off !!!
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by blackmann(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
make she come out clean jare. what sort of excuse is that?
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by r231(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
picture pls
post your beard & your gal pic den we take it frm there
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
Please, someone tell me this thread is a joke. undecided
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by milkan05(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
r231:

picture pls
post your beard & your gal pic den we take it frm there

true - - picture of beard and girl and comments can flow meaningfully,
Re: My Beards Or My Babe ? by Kgdavid(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Beautful.B:

@poster: you can do it for love, i made my ex [/b]to cut his hair which he has trained for some years, [b]he did it for love, it won’t kill u. rather makes you look responsible.

when you put those two together it kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? guy keep your beard and f she can't continue to accommodate you on this sort of thing, let her bounce

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help The Guy I'm Falling For Is Not Taller Than I Am / Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : / How To Attract An Older Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.