Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (40545 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
People tend to have strange thoughts when they spot ladies with beards believing that these kind of ladies are somehow dangerous, mysterious or perhaps, genetically abnormal and this erroneous way of thinking is the main reason why most guys don't even bother to approach let alone woo or marry a hairy lady no matter how beautiful she maybe as they consider her as a big turn off

More emphasis on the stereotypical beliefs about ladies with beards and hairy body are discussed briefly.

1. They are unromantic

Most times when guys spot ladies with obviously hairy body they are concluded to be unromantic beings. This notion boils down to the fact that they believe these ladies will be emotionless, careless and rigid in expressing love. To me, I feel this is just a fallacy to paint them bad. I don't think such feature in a lady holds enough evidence to conclude about her romantic life.

2. They are intimately aggressive

It's indeed funny to wallow in the mentality that a hairy lady will be aggressive when it comes to bleeping and that the chances of satisfying her is very slim.. Even a friend of mine explained his ordeal to me on how a hairy lady rubbished him because he couldn't handle her thirst of pleasure.

3. They are evil and fetish

We live in a society where people believed that, a lady having beards, is one of the salient features of an evil lady, she's being tagged a witch. In fact, people will make all sorts of derogatory comments just to show their disinterest in such a lady.. There is even one in my area that has little or no male suitor. Even my konji-fied guys no dey look her twice.

4. They are ugly

I don't know why some guys condemn and ridicule an overly hairy lady to the extent that they compare her to a monkey. However, sometimes, when guys summon the courage to woo type of ladies and she turns them down, they will be like " this one wey I wan manage sef dey do shakara".

5. They are unfashionable

No matter how good looking hairy ladies maybe, some dumb skull dude will still have this notion that they are not classic and fashionable. To make matters worst, when these ladies wear bump short, guys go begin burst laff seeing the hairs on her laps and perhaps, buttocks. grin

6. They are men beater

The way some people think a times baffles me a lot. I mean it's quite funny to conclude that a lady with beards will not hesitate to trash her husband when provoked. Though, there is one living next to me who's even got six pack and anytime I go inside her room to borrow her charger, my friends will be like, "guy, u wan date person whey go dey beat you?" Honestly I don't know the reason behind this belief.

7. They are arrogant and disrespectful

Even though one must not judge a book by its cover, some guys still judge a lady by ordinary hair. To worsen the case, if the babe get beards come get moustache join am, she's automatically stereotyped an "arrogant and disrespectful" fellow, hence, a big turn off for most guys.

8. They will be desperate to have a husbands

People do believe that a lady with beards may not really receive invitation from guys to date let alone married proposal. So as a result of this, she's seen as a desperate husband finder cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oga Wristbangle, hmmmmm !!!

9. This write-up too hard for me to hard my own ooooo Oga Wristbangle

5 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Synzu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
I kind of find em attractive tho..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by ogaontop(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
One Man's Food, Another's Poison!

@op, Just because U Are As Dry As Bottle, Should Not Be The Reason To Criticize Hairy People

8 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
So wat should we do abt it now sad cuss I got beards

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by ireneony(f): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op u know they human too undecided
I know some men who actually prefer hairy women

13 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
**sniffs**
firstly i find hairy ladies attractive except the ones with hairy face secondly na all of them dey sabi fvck!
show me a hairy lady and i will show u a lady with tight pvssy!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Mediapace: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oga Wristbangle,you na wan kill us with grammar

6 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Oga Wristbangle,you na wan kill us with grammar

cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by countsparrow: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hian!!!!

Never seen them in this light, all i know is dat i aint attracted to hairy women, they dont really tickle my fancy grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:
**sniffs**
firstly i find hairy ladies attractive except the ones with hairy face secondly na all of them dey sabi fvck!
show me a hairy lady and i will show u a lady with tight pvssy!

Really? Seems u have had enough experience in this matter.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by vickvan(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mehn... Shout out to all da hairy ladies in da buildinggg... The lord is your strength.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wat should we do abt it now sad cuss I got beards

Does it look like the one of a she-goat?

ireneony:
Op u know they human too undecided
I know some men who actually prefer hairy women

Seems u have a beard too right? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by dollyjoy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
thank God i am not hairy.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Really? Seems u have had enough experience in this matter.

every bit man! go check dem out(clean and neat ones oo), they ve gotten the tightest pvssy u'd ever seen or drill!

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
wristbangle:

she-goat ko she- wristbangle ni, shioooooor

4 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by ireneony(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
wristbangle:

even if I have beards I will still see a man to wife me.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hairy girls are a big turn on for mecheesy

but i hate the sight of em having beardundecided
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:

Definitely. cool
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
All these Buarri lists self...

Smhh
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Laveda(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:
I kind of find em attractive tho..
Huh?
Ladies with beards

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Synzu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Laveda:
Huh? Ladies with beards
Not entirely.. I like the ones with a little hair on their chest. Its cute! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Laveda(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Not entirely.. I like the ones with a little hair on their chest. Its cute! grin
Lol I don't like it. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Synzu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Laveda:
Lol I don't like it. lipsrsealed
Is it your like? undecided grin

9 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Laveda(f): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Is it your like? undecided grin

Carry your likes and go then smiley tongue

3 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Synzu(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Laveda:

Carry your likes and go then smiley tongue
grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by donephi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
Don't be too sure
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by JhimmySpark(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
ogaontop:
One Man's Food, Another's Poison!

@op, Just because U Are As Dry As Bottle, Should Not Be The Reason To Criticize Hairy People
... Just show me where the op criticized dem?... Read tru the first point and u will see hez even in support of d hairy girlz. Nice one wristbangle.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Malayy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
there is this tall and beautiful hairy girl who i normally see anytime i go to withdraw in school ATM. she's fond of starring at me(maybe na my money she dey look o, me i don't know).. but i'm scared to strike a convo with her.. she has beard, while i don't have.. where will i start from? how can a beautiful girl like her have that kind of beard, is that not greediness and wickedness

6 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by tee59(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Una no get seriou work self. Na. woman matter u fit dey carry for head always.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by misspicy2(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
JhimmySpark:
... Just show me where the op criticized dem?... Read tru the first point and u will see hez even in support of d hairy girlz. Nice one wristbangle.

Thanks bro. Some people seem not to have sense when they type. Don't mind them.

Lalasticlala, how far boss?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.