Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man (3654 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by pweshboi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalas247:

U berra confess .... see as u slide inside my mention undecided u lack respect ...
You just proved even jollof rice u can't cook sad
so sliding inside your mention means I lack respect? smh. wells away from that... jollof rice is just the least of the things I can do on that list dearie
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

lol me self tire oo... the babe gat things for Naija guys sha. but help me ask her... what's d level gan gan

no be small thing o brother.....

Been noticing her comments and tbh the babe dey comment like say one naija guy commot her heart and as if dat one no do the guy con still make am sacrifice one kidney.......................she no like men at all..........or maybe na only naija men e no like cheesy cheesy

thank God say i'm a kenyan o
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

so sliding inside your mention means I lack respect? smh. wells away from that... jollof rice is just the least of the things I can do on that list dearie
U don get 1 tick ..
Oya show me how romantic u are grin let me see if u tick that one
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Blackhawk03(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

babes... for saying the truth.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

These bananas are too much na shocked shocked shocked

But, thanks for the pinshure tho. I wee send it to him now. cheesy grin tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by mofeoluwadassah: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

in the most respectful way (your mum) cos your unique self wouldn't be in existence if not for a man... another question?
dat one na story for d gods jare, the same thing also applies 2 you guys too....so wht are you proving
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by pweshboi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no be small thing o brother.....

Been noticing her comments and tbh the babe dey comment like say one naija guy commot her heart and as if dat one no do the guy con still make am sacrifice one kidney.......................she no like men at all..........or maybe na only naija men e no like cheesy cheesy

thank God say i'm a kenyan o
lol... you sure say no be you hunt something reach her #WavyLevel?... you fit be the "causer" ooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Blackhawk03(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell ur baby to train the rest grin 1%

Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

Their Mamas should train them biko, Baeby's mama did a huge one on him. God bless that woman. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by pweshboi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
dat one na story for d gods jare, the same thing also applies 2 you guys too....so wht are you proving
what I was saying is your initial notion was wrong... who need men ke? abi who man help? alot of people oo dearie. alot, ask your best friend and she'll gist you
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
I won't insult you, you haven't said anything worth being insulted for. I'm not bitter, I don't hate men. It's just that, most Nigerian men come off as being full of SHÎT.
sunshineG:
I know by quoting your ccommen, you are probably going to insult me anyway

But you show so much anger through most of your comments, so I have to ask you these qquestios

What is the thing that makes so bitter ? Why do ate men
I am expecting your insults but it will be nice if you can answer my question smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by expensiveguyman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:
so Ladies, what do you think about this facts?
I have 200 reasons why you must not marry a Nigerian man
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
I won't insult you, you haven't said anything worth being insulted for. I'm not bitter, I don't hate men. It's just that, most Nigerian men come off as being full of SHÎT.
hmmm full of shiit is a bit vague isn't it
Mind if i ask if you tell me more about this shit they are full of ? So that other Nigerian men can learn not be full of shiit

Hope I am not pushing my luck here with you
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
expensiveguyman:
I have 200 reasons why you must not marry a Nigerian man
I have a million reasons why men else where are not any better

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by mofeoluwadassah: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

what I was saying is your initial notion was wrong... who need men ke? abi who man help? alot of people oo dearie. alot, ask your best friend and she'll gist you
who is my best friend o
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Mynd44 biko come and see BABANLA IRO grin. Lies pon lies pon lies
Only thing that makes sense is jollof rice .. I AGREE
But as for the rest una they deceive una self ... show me just one that ticks two in that list sad
On the average, only number 6 and 3 is true.

As for number 1, we are sorry. We cant fight God. It is ugly we ugly we did not kill anybody

2. Caring? Please we have done that and had it spat on by the same woman we were caring to.

4. You Naija babes want romance? so you want romance but you make it seem like all you want is money

5. If a naija woman dates a man that can cook, she naturally assumes he is a weakling and start finding a real man

7. We are only religious to catch religious babes who seem to be the only sane Naija women.

If you believe the OP's list or mine, you need help.

Oh, lest I forget, Men Are Scum
And Fine Girls are Crazy (not all crazy girls are fine though)
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
pweshboi:

lol... you sure say no be you hunt something reach her #WavyLevel?... you fit be the "causer" ooo

hehehehe

i no dey hunt reach all this kain women o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mynd44:

On the average, only number 6 and 3 is true.

As for number 1, we are sorry. We cant fight God. It is ugly we ugly we did not kill anybody

2. Caring? Please we have done that and had it spat on by the same woman we were caring to.

4. You Naija babes want romance? so you want romance but you make it seem like all you want is money

5. If a naija woman dates a man that can cook, she naturally assumes he is a weakling and start finding a real man

7. We are only religious to catch religious babes who seem to be the only sane Naija women.

If you believe the OP's list or mine, you need help.

Oh, lest I forget, Men Are Scum
And Fine Girls are Crazy (not all crazy girls are fine though)

oga speak for nigerian men alone o

MOST kenya dudes (i included) aiint no scum................we treat our women right angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oga speak for nigerian men alone o

MOST kenya dudes (i included) aiint no scum................we treat our women right angry
Just what a scum will say grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Just what a scum will say grin

lol

i wouldnt blame you though.......

And i wanna assume U've never met a kenya dude or seen a married one before,,,,,

kenya niggas are the most romantic set of africans in da planet...........

Not dat i'm hating (at least i'm partly nigerian too) but compared to an average nigerian guy a kenya dude is highly romantic and sweet

you could ask dem ladies too grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i wouldnt blame you though.......

And i wanna assume U've never met a kenya dude or seen a married one before,,,,,

kenya niggas are the most romantic set of africans in da planet...........

Not dat i'm hating (at least i'm partly nigerian too) but compared to an average nigerian guy a kenya dude is highly romantic and sweet

you could ask dem ladies too grin grin
bro you almost sounding like mrcock and London based guys now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you almost sounding like mrcock and London based guys now

lol

dont mind me jareh

i just like it when guys in general are called names especially by a fellow guy..........since the guy in question is a nigerian i decided to defend the other country i'm from that i feel is also threatened by his statement

frankly though if i was an mod i would have given the dude mynd44 44days ban just for calling al guys scum lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

howfa you sef.........

Dont you sleep at night at all shocked shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

dont mind me jareh

i just like it when guys in general are called names especially by a fellow guy..........since the guy in question is a nigerian i decided to defend the other country i'm from that i feel is also threatened by his statement

frankly though if i was an mod i would have given the dude mynd44 44days ban just for calling al guys scum lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

howfa you sef.........

Dont you sleep at night at all shocked shocked
lol
My bro I read at night
I use the airtel trybe browsing thing around 12 to do research
Download journals
Ebooks etc.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by dipznano: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Mynd44 biko come and see BABANLA IRO grin. Lies pon lies pon lies
Only thing that makes sense is jollof rice .. I AGREE
But as for the rest una they deceive una self ... show me just one that ticks two in that list sad

Haba! No fall my hand o...
I dey find u since, see wetin I con meet u dey yarn wen I sight u
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
My bro I read at night
I use the airtel trybe browsing thing around 12 to do research
Download journals
Ebooks etc.

wow!!

I can imagine just how busy u are mehn shocked shocked

so you do this every night
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!!

I can imagine just how busy u are mehn shocked shocked

so you do this every night
nope I just do it three or four days a week smiley
But you don't sleep either ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
nope I just do it three or four days a week smiley
But you don't sleep either ?

oh i see......cool

lol

i do sleep o.............sometimes i sleep late when i had a stressful day (odd right cheesy) or when i'm pussy hunting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you write?

Articles or stories i mean
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see......cool

lol

i do sleep o.............sometimes i sleep late when i had a stressful day (odd right cheesy) or when i'm pussy hunting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you write?

Articles or stories i mean
articles about economy business and marketing
But currently writing a reasearch proposal
It i about Southafrican mobile industry (about the effect of sales promotion, switching barrier on consumer behavior in relations to customer loyalty)

grin
How many success tonight
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
articles about economy business and marketing
But currently writing a reasearch proposal
It i about Southafrican mobile industry (about the effect of sales promotion, switching barrier on consumer behavior in relations to customer loyalty)

woah................thats super cool bro

now i know why u're dis intelligent man and why ur comments are well structured and meaningful (unlike some of us cheesy cheesy)............

Nl just got a writer in da house grin grin..............

for the record i hate writing sha.......but research is dope smiley smiley

you've got a close deadline or you just wanna do it before time?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

woah................thats super cool bro

now i know why u're dis intelligent man and why ur comments are well structured and meaningful (unlike some of us cheesy cheesy)............

Nl just got a writer in da house grin grin..............

for the record i hate writing sha.......but research is dope smiley smiley

you've got a close deadline or you just wanna do it before time?
you are a great writer your self
Better than some journalist in Nigeria wink

Yeah close deadline
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
you are a great writer your self
Better than journalist in Nigeria wink

Yeah close deadline

oh.....okay

see as everywhere just dry,,,,,,,,,,.lemme goan sleep jareh

good night bro and goodluck completing ur write up tonight cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh.....okay

see as everywhere just dry,,,,,,,,,,.lemme goan sleep jareh

good night bro and goodluck completing ur write up tonight cheesy
OK bro
Tommorow grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Gofwane(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
This list is incomplete. Money is all they want
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2017
dipznano:

Haba! No fall my hand o...
I dey find u since, see wetin I con meet u dey yarn wen I sight u
No vex it's the devil cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess / Demi Lovato Nude Photos Leak Online After Snapchat Hack / My Oga's Wife And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.