Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi (990 Views)

Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by sonsomegrigbo: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
By Dirisu Yakubu & Blessing Aina

ABUJA-The recently sacked former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff has expressed dismay at a statement credited to Prince Dayo Adeyeye, spokesman of the Ahmed Makarfi group, granting him amnesty in the aftermath of the Supreme Court ruling.
Sheriff and Makarfi

In a statement signed by his spokesman, Honourable Bernard Mikko said Sheriff needs no pardon, adding that amnesty is meant for those who go against the laws of the land.

” I take exceptions to the reckless statement credited to Prince Dayo Adeyeye suggesting the grant of amnesty to Sen Ali Modu Sheriff, his National Working Committee and supporters. Amnesty is a reprieve for those who have committed offence under our statutes. We did not occupy the office illegally or committed any offence.

“Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was validly elected and was forced to vacate the National Secretariat after a joint meeting of the contending camps with the Inspector General of Police in the wake of thuggery attack in the heat of conflicting court pronouncements.

“However, the office was officially re-opened for us after we presented the certified true copy (CTC) of the judgement of Court of Appeal, Port Harcourt division to the Inspector General of Police.

I am therefore concerned about the future of our party in the hands of some of those who are known to have pending criminal cases bordering fraud, treasury looting and dishonesty with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The Supreme Court of Nigeria is the highest court in our land and we await the copy of the full judgement delivered on July 12, 2017.

“No one owns the party and those making unguarded and reckless statements in the public domain should realise that the solution to the problem of Nigeria is beyond any political association. Unacceptable and unjustifiable means cannot lead to a justifiable and acceptable end,” the statement reads.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-amnesty-sheriff-tells-makarfi/

Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by KahlDrogo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sheriff, it pained you sha, even though I wanted you to win just to spite pdp supporters. grin grin

Sheriff be like.. grin

Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by edoboy33(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP For 2019
PDP is the most incorruptible party since 1999
everybody loves PDP

and please all Igbo ppl should abandon Biafra agitation and support PDP because PDP is Biafra and Biafra is PDP
nnamdi KANU we make an announcement to that effect very soon
we payed for his bail in case sheriff wins so we can use him to frustrate apc
support PDP!
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by tutudesz: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hahaha sheriff should just join APC officially so everybody can rest
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by subtlemee(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
If one should cut open Fayose's heart now he will see gold glittering grin
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Ehiscotch(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP's troubles is half-solved and far from over. I can smell fresh crisis brewing.
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
That fat, froggy looking, pot bellied terrorist sponsor should hide himself frm d public... dude has been relegated to d background of irrelevance.
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
It seems the igbo Jews are now back to PDP... Less noise these days.. Na way oo.
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Lusola15: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2017
SAS need to go and sit down,

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by hakeem4(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2017
How will they allow el- rufai to be the VP of Nigeria in the first place

Secondly, how will 2 short people lead Nigeria. Don't they want us to reach greater heights

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by eezeribe(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Can't this Agent of trouble just shut up... You have destabilised the party enough,quietly decamp to APC with your followers,let us know that you have acted your script fully so that the PDP can Salvage what is left.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by kocvalour(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
chai sheriff d loser
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Chikelue2000(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Chikelue2000(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2017
edoboy33:
PDP For 2019
PDP is the most incorruptible party since 1999
everybody loves PDP

and please all Igbo ppl should abandon Biafra agitation and support PDP because PDP is Biafra and Biafra is PDP
nnamdi KANU we make an announcement to that effect very soon
we payed for his bail in case sheriff wins so we can use him to frustrate apc
support PDP!
Bros, u well so?, y call KANU?

(1) (Reply)

APC Gov's Visit To Buhari. What Does The Photo Tell? / The Handler Of EFCC Is Finally Revealed. / You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.