Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Before You Blindly Support IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (5690 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / If You Blindly Support Tinubu Then.... / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by hezbollah: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Will there even be any change. I think the real enemy to the Igbo race is their leaders. The keep shouting marginalization while their leaders keeps mum and enjoy the wealth of the nation. Why can’t they hold their leaders accountable? I have been to most states in the north, and it’s surprising to see states like Katsina, Jigawa, Dutse, Gombe and co with full functioning international airport mostly used during hajj. These airports where built using state funds. How come SE leaders can’t build such, despite the fact that the Igbos are the ones that travel the most in Nigeria? Even with the little allocation some northern states receive from FG, they have been able to build and develop their states. How come the SE and SS leaders couldn’t do same? Imagine the huge allocation of Bayelsa, despite its small size, there is nothing to write home abt it. Take a look at Delta State, same can be said. Its only Akwa Ibom and Cross River that I can give a pass mark.
my guy, stop mentioning the deltan in any issues concerning igbos,biafra.just forget about the so called governors fake forum that ended the way its started

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by chiagozien(m): 6:31am On Jul 15, 2017
dose It mean that this people care about us or they love us.Am not understanding.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
I have so many things in mind, but let me pause for now. I know that some people will leave the content of my post and start to attack me, calling me afonja. It doesn’t change the fact that am a full blooded Igbo. And I want to believe that those agitating for breakup have not really traveled to other regions to see what the SE is lacking and to see how the Igbos are in every corner of Nigeria.
Stop recycling APC lies and rumors

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2017
BIAFRA 'S AGITATION IS DUE TO PDP ELECTION DEFEAT

4 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by londoner: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
OP,YOU ARE REALLY A WISEMAN,WE IGBOS ARE SO DAFT AND IGNORANT,OUR PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS,THEY ARE THE MOST CORRUPT SET OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD...YOU RAISED A VERY APT ISSUE,INSTEAD OF THEM TO ANSWER YOU,THEY RESTORTED TO AFONJA CALLING...NDI ARA,NKE BU EZIOKWU BU NA,ENYE ANYI BIAFRA,ANYI GA ATA NKE BU EZIGBO AFUFU
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by londoner: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Let's assume the OP is afonja, just answer those questions and stop spinning around
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Ur fathers and grandfather's also wondered how we survived with 20pounds after civil war..... So Dont cry for us...

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
BIAFRA 'S AGITATION IS DUE TO PDP ELECTION DEFEAT

Now u av won kedu nke mere last?
All the conditions given to me, who is obeying it now?

#DontGrant Media interviews
#Not to be seen in the midst of not more than 10

Thunder dun fire buhari grin
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by attackgat: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
How do you intend to employ and feed all the Igbos that will return to SE once Biafra has been actualized? Wch among the 5 states in the east can survive without FG allocation. So, how will the state of Biafra employ and pay these people. Have it occurred to you guys that there are a lot of Igbo in the federal civil service. There are quite a number of Igbos working in other state govt outside the SE. Virtually every higher institution in the north have an Igbo man lecturing or working there, same with hospitals and some other institutions. These does not include the once who are into business.
It’s obvious that if we break, people from other region would not want us to still remain there. So, how do you intend to cater for the Igbo business owners that will return home? Have any of you ever gone to the major markets in the north. From Suleja to Wuse, to Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Funtua, Zaria, Kaduna… All these states have a very large population of Igbos doing business there. How do u intend to take care of them or provide alternative means for them?

Stop talking like a fool. First of all, Biafra is not only Igbo land and even if it were, Igbo land is much bigger than what you call SE.

Biafra getting independence does not mean that all Igbos will pack up and go home. Trust me, it is not in the interesst of Nigeria to do that not only because of what Nigeria will lose locally and internationally, but also because of it is against the laws of Nigeria its self.

If Biafra becomes independent, Nigeria and Biafra will sit down abs duscuss the terms of disengagement such as sharing of assets and liabilities and the status of its citizens living in both countries. If the worst comes to worst, we all apply for visa to visit Abuja. A small price to pay for freedom
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Yyeske(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
you just can't hide the Yoruba in you every Igbo thread itches you like chloroquine tables mind you THERE LL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA IF YOU LIKE DARE THE ORDERS I LL PERSONALLY KILL THAT DAY
Ranting of a minion, even your god Nnamdi kanu won't dare. E-murderer I'm so scared
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2017
amjoseph19:

Why will he waste his time to answer someone who doesn't know the terms associated with what he is talking about.

When Nigeria gained independence from British, how many Nigerians were forced to return home?

So Biafrans are forbidden from leaving as foreigners abi?

He is still a kiddo
Go get that goddam referendum the arewa youths had approved first and let the game begin
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Lies.

You mean North depends on NYSC for its healthcare?

You mean schools like ABU, UDUS, BUK, UNIJOS and a host of other universities in the North train only Southerners in Medicine and Surgery? How some of you churn out lies of this magnitude without getting choked still remains a mystery to me, honestly.

Again, which NYSC teachers are you talking about? You mean Northerners serving in the East don't teach in classrooms? Besides, is it this type of illiterates pictured below you are boasting of?

Other than corrupting the little knowledge of students, what can this one teach?

For how long will you continue this chest beating? Aren't you tired already? What materials are your chests made of? Are they made of steel?

Dude, it's not about throwing tantrums or name calling. I say things based on empirical evidence and reported facts.

I worked in a hospital in the North and most of the PHCs do not even have qualified nurses let alone doctors. They are manned by people known as CHEW - Community Health Extension Workers. They prescribe and carry out minor procedures.

Hear from the horse's mouth here;

There are only 46 qualified doctors in Zamfara state caring for a population of 4.7M - Zamfara governor - https://dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/46-doctors-for-4-7m-people-worrisome-zamfara-gov/199802.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by LionDeLeo: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, it's not about throwing tantrums or name calling. I say things based on empirical evidence and reported facts.

I worked in a hospital in the North and most of the PHCs do not even have qualified nurses let alone doctors. They are manned by people known as CHEW - Community Health Extension Workers. They prescribe and carry out minor procedures.

Hear from the horse's mouth here;

There are only 46 qualified doctors in Zamfara state caring for a population of 4.7M - Zamfara governor - https://dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/46-doctors-for-4-7m-people-worrisome-zamfara-gov/199802.html

And there are 4.7m doctors for every 46 in the east, right?

Gerrout.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:

Stop talking like a fool. First of all, Biafra is not only Igbo land and even if it were, Igbo land is much bigger than what you call SE.

Biafra getting independence does not mean that all Igbos will pack up and go home. Trust me, it is not in the interesst of Nigeria to do that not only because of what Nigeria will lose locally and internationally, but also because of it is against the laws of Nigeria its self.

If Biafra becomes independent, Nigeria and Biafra will sit down abs duscuss the terms of disengagement such as sharing of assets and liabilities and the status of its citizens living in both countries. If the worst comes to worst, we all apply for visa to visit Abuja. A small price to pay for freedom

grin grin grin

I smoke the good sh**
I am high all the time...50 cent.

So you honestly believe today that if you create Biafra, the Biafran's have the right to call the other regions to the table to share their assets. That is the most twisted thing I have ever heard.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2017
navada99:
Every Tom,Dick and Harry is Igbo these days.My friend go and face your Yoruba issues and leave Igbos alone.
That is the problem with igbos. you don't face your problem, rather you resort to insult.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Agumbankembu: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

grin grin grin

I smoke the good sh**
I am high all the time...50 cent.

So you honestly believe today that if you create Biafra, the Biafran's have the right to call the other regions to the table to share their assets. That is the most twisted thing I have ever heard.

The Good ol' Joe, APC analysis master, where is Buhari king of Hyenas and Jackals, Dogs and Baboons and other lower animals? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
reality1010:

Did u ever go to school?Where did u see development in the North?Because they built airport it means they r developed.Where r d developemnt in the North?The north is d most corrupt place in Nigeria. Corruption has tied their mouth not to speak against their leaders.Have u seen anyone or state that s being criticised or quiried by opposition?The religion is tied to politics hence when u ask govt u r asking the religion.Aside Sen. Shehu Sani fighting El Rufia who else.The SS,SE and SW ppl do not consider the North as a place of contest or a place where the ppl demand the best from their leaders.Pls stop ur false posting and look for something good to do and think.Why dont u try N-Power,it will healp u.
You don't know wat u r talking about. You are not seeing the development in the north because it has a very big land mass. Believe me, in terms of infrastructure, it's just anambra and Enugu that can compete with the NW states.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1 raised good questions and going on without facing reality is a remake of Ojukwu's mistakes. You do not get into any battle or business lying to yourself. Sooner or later it catches up.

The Igbos should face it. They need other regions to survive. Think critically before making noise. Nnamdi Kanu should also explain his economic plan for the region in case the Niger Delta want their own region.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

The Good ol' Joe, APC analysis master, where is Buhari king of Hyenas and Jackals, Dogs and Baboons and other lower animals? cheesy

We are suffering from the massive corruption of the PDP. Do not forget that. It is just tricks blaming our suffering on APC.

By the way, there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel if we keep working and moving Nigeria towards the right direction.

This is not APC, PDP thing. This is about the road map of the Biafra people.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Your questions should have been "how will the North survive when Igbos quit the North?"
It will surprise you to know that the north western states have the finance, labour and resources to survive on their own. Am only laying emphasis on the NW cos I have been to every nook and cranny of that region. Industrial wise, I don't think there is any state that can boost of the number of "non oil based foreign company" as we have in Kano (I stand to be corrected). if there is, please point on.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, I don't think there is any other state that can boost of the huge population of foreigners involved in normal business of buying and selling and contractor.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Ejanla07: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Daddy please answer the small boy with reasons to convince us that he's actually a small pikin.

MasterKim:

D day u stop seeing everyone not sharing the same thought as you as an enemy is the day u make a remarkable step to the actualization of your stuff.

LionDeLeo:

Lies.

You mean North depends on NYSC for its healthcare?

You mean schools like ABU, UDUS, BUK, UNIJOS and a host of other universities in the North train only Southerners in Medicine and Surgery? How some of you churn out lies of this magnitude without getting choked still remains a mystery to me, honestly.

Again, which NYSC teachers are you talking about? You mean Northerners serving in the East don't teach in classrooms? Besides, is it this type of illiterates pictured below you are boasting of?

Other than corrupting the little knowledge of students, what can this one teach?

For how long will you continue this chest beating? Aren't you tired already? What materials are your chests made of? Are they made of steel?

AltarBoy1:
How do you intend to employ and feed all the Igbos that will return to SE once Biafra has been actualized? Wch among the 5 states in the east can survive without FG allocation. So, how will the state of Biafra employ and pay these people. Have it occurred to you guys that there are a lot of Igbo in the federal civil service. There are quite a number of Igbos working in other state govt outside the SE. Virtually every higher institution in the north have an Igbo man lecturing or working there, same with hospitals and some other institutions. These does not include the once who are into business.
It’s obvious that if we break, people from other region would not want us to still remain there. So, how do you intend to cater for the Igbo business owners that will return home? Have any of you ever gone to the major markets in the north. From Suleja to Wuse, to Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Funtua, Zaria, Kaduna… All these states have a very large population of Igbos doing business there. How do u intend to take care of them or provide alternative means for them?

all my yoruba muslim ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating brothers who couldn't sleep..biafran nightmares on a daily....
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

If you realise how many teachers, lecturers, doctors and laboratory technologists in the North are Igbo you probably won't be vomiting this shiit.
There is a growing number of northern graduates looking for job. There schools in the north and these days, the average northerners is charge with completing higher institution. The are so many of them in Malaysia now, studying for their masters degree to and come and start lecturing in Northwest university Kano. So if it's the man power, they have it. It's only in health that I can say the are lacking.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Gjrich:

Stop worrying yourself about Biafra issue, take a break and focus on your life, the Igbos are hard working people and they can survive any where in the world, not to talk of there homeland. think of your life Afonja
Do you know the number of igbos that are jobless in Nigeria. Where will u fix them, not to tlk of when the ones gainfully employed in govt agencies outside the SE loss their job.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Data subscription is cheap in nigeria. If not, this small boy wouldnt write this poo
You call me small boy, but you can't respond to the issues I just raised.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
dudebuck:
anybody that dares answer these questions is a fool, for giving this lowlife his or her time!
It's only the foolish ones that run away frm realities...

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by ebukahandsome(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
You call me small boy, but you can't respond to the issues I just raised.

Go back to the sanctuary
I was the president when i was a member like you
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
amjoseph19:

Why will he waste his time to answer someone who doesn't know the terms associated with what he is talking about.

When Nigeria gained independence from British, how many Nigerians were forced to return home?

So Biafrans are forbidden from leaving as foreigners abi?

He is still a kiddo
It's you that is been a kid, cos you don't know the realities on ground. Before independent, Nigerians were Nigerians. And after independent, they were still Nigerians. In this case, we are moving from Nigerians to Biafrans. After , actualization and any Biafran wants to travel out, you can't present your Nigerian passport. And those outside, if they come bck, they can't go back carrying the Nigerian passport. Get the reality.

if we break, we can't be Biafran and still control over 80% of estates and businesses in other regions. Those investments have to be renegotiated if not revoked esp the way everyone is throwing insult up and down. So, what options do you have in place for those that might loss their job and investment.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Go back to the sanctuary
I was the president when i was a member like you
Wat is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And there are 4.7m doctors for every 46 in the east, right?

Gerrout.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail. Bye!
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by amjoseph19: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
It's you that is been a kid, cos you don't know the realities on ground. Before independent, Nigerians were Nigerians. And after independent, they were still Nigerians. In this case, we are moving from Nigerians to Biafrans. After , actualization and any Biafran wants to travel out, you can't present your Nigerian passport. And those outside, if they come bck, they can't go back carrying the Nigerian passport. Get the reality.

if we break, we can't be Biafran and still control over 80% of estates and businesses in other regions. Those investments have to be renegotiated if not revoked esp the way everyone is throwing insult up and down. So, what options do you have in place for those that might loss their job and investment.
please, don't use we. please abeg. Be bold and make your point.
You are pretty dump. When traveling between one West Africa country to another what you need is ECOWAS passport. It is actually Visa free from one west Africans country to another.
Asians operate most of the companies here in Nigeria, are they Nigerians?
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by LionDeLeo: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail. Bye!

Yeah, expectedly, he took the usual escape route - insult.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
IPOB ARE JOBLESS PEOPLE..OP RAISED A SALIENT POINT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida's Achievements: A Born Achiever / This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) / Nostradamus Unlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.