Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Before You Blindly Support IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (5688 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / If You Blindly Support Tinubu Then.... / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
One nigeria is not good.

Its waste of time.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

So Bridget Agbahime, Aikfavour Ukeoma, Eunice Elisha and Obinna Okpokiri trespassed their religion? Please tell me how they did.

Mention just one name, just one of a stranger killed or molested in the SE.

The problem with you lot is that you sit down in the comfort of your homes and make spurious claims with no evidential data to back it up. Which crimes are you talking of in the South East?

The North is home to the 1st and 4th most deadly terror groups in the world for crying out loud. Even mynd1 knows this to be true

Go back to the first coup ever in Nigeria and tell me that the killings was first led by the northern man. The unfortunate thing is you all have been brain washed to believe things that aren't even existent about the north and when you do come down to the north you come with that mindset. Biko nu let me sit and chill and keep reading evidences.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Missayuba:

Go back to the first coup ever in Nigeria and tell me that the killings was first led by the northern man. The unfortunate thing is you all have been brain washed to believe things that aren't even existent about the north and when you do come down to the north you come with that mindset. Biko nu let me sit and chill and keep reading evidences.

My problem with you guys is that you attempt to stand rents on their head, when you want to state history, you start midpoint, NO! it doesn't work that way. Did killing of Igbos in the North start with the 1966 coup?

What made your people murder Igbos in the Jos riots of 1945? How about the the killing of Igbos in the Kano riots of 1953? Babe, study the history of your people please. The soil of Northern Nigeria has been watered with enough Igbo blood even before independence. The January 1966 coup though condemnable and I'll thought out didn't predate the killings of Ndigbo in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=sunnyb0b0 post=58660982]

Lol. That's bullcrap, load of bullcrap.

Fact is that rice imported from Thailand is cheaper than rice from anywhere in Nigeria. Beef imported from Argentina is cheaper than beef produced in Nigeria. Yam imported from Ghana ia cheaper than yam anywhere in Nigeria. Tomatoes imported from Cameron is cheaper than tomatoes grown in Nigeria.

What am I saying in essence? Whoever holds the cash is king. The food the North brings down south is paid for by the consumers and not free. If the North decides not to bring their agricultural products down south, their farmers will be the ones to suffer, the south with their money can import from any other country the so wish. Like I pointed out above, most agricultural products are cheaper imported from outside Nigeria but are protected by Nigeria government either banning their importation or imposing heavy tariff.

So, the claim that the North feeds Nigeria is hogwash as people pay for their agricultural products but the North receives oil money for free. Try another spin abokai na.[/Quote

Do you eat meat from Argentina, tomatoes from cameroon, yam from Ghana and rice from Thailand? Accept it or not trailer loads of FOOD and LIFE STOCK still leave the "ndi Hausa" land to the east.

NOTE
its actually ABOKIA for FEMALE and ABOKI for MALE grin
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Missayuba:
Do you eat meat from Argentina, tomatoes from cameroon, yam from Ghana and rice from Thailand? Accept it or not trailer loads of FOOD and LIFE STOCK still leave the "ndi Hausa" land to the east.

Sweetheart tongue , I stated it clearly that the reasons we don't eat Argentine meat, Thai rice (though it's still smuggled) is because government ban them so as to protect local farmers. Do you know that if they lifted ban on poultry products, all poultry farm in Nigeria will fold up? In London here, you can buy three whole chickens for £5 in the market.

For the abokia spelling, it was a typo.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

My problem with you guys is that you attempt to stand rents on their head, when you want to state history, you start midpoint, NO! it doesn't work that way. Did killing of Igbos in the North start with the 1966 coup?

What made your people murder Igbos in the Jos riots of 1945? How about the the killing of Igbos in the Kano riots of 1953? Babe, study the history of your people please. The soil of Northern Nigeria has been watered with enough Igbo blood even before independence. The January 1966 coup though condemnable and I'll thought out didn't predate the killings of Ndigbo in Northern Nigeria.

You just stated It and I quote "riot'. I'll tell you why you can run to the internet to get this at any time and that is because of the peaceful nature of the northern man, he has refused to make an attempt prior to now to partake in the news media and has refused to take part in seeing glory in the hurt of another.

Secondly, the Igbo's are good at practicing a lot of evils and covering them up. I'm sure you can surf the internet for that too.

I will be reading your "evidences".

Just know it that all that I have said is with no hate towards the igbos. I love them as much as I love an "ndi Hausa" shocked
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Sweetheart tongue , I stated it clearly that the reasons we don't eat Argentine meat, Thai rice (though it's still smuggled) is because government ban them do as to protect local farmers. Do you know that if they lifted ban on poultry products, all poultry farm in Nigeria will fold up? In London here, you can buy three whole chickens for £5 in the market.

For the abokia spelling, it was a typo.

It was fun having this intellectual conversation and it was a pleasure meeting you. PEACE
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Missayuba:

You just stated It and I quote "riot'. I'll tell you why you can run to the internet to get this at any time and that is because of the peaceful nature of the northern man, he has refused to make an attempt prior to now to partake in the news media and has refused to take part in seeing glory in the hurt of another.

Secondly, the Igbo's are good at practicing a lot of evils and covering them up. I'm sure you can surf the internet for that too.

I will be reading your "evidences".

Just know it that all that I have said is with no hate towards the igbos. I love them as much as I love an "ndi Hausa" shocked

Where you expecting me to call it "partying"?

I love hausawas too especially the yarinyas. Saratu was loyal and very good in the other room while were an item. wink
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Missayuba:

It was fun having this intellectual conversation and it was a pleasure meeting you. PEACE

Sai gobe.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
After all said and done I feel there is an ulterior motive behind the division of Nigeria. Also, if Nigeria will be divided, it cannot be divided into two.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Sai gobe.

Kachifo
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
GoroTango:
The Niger Delta is HIS ECONOMIC PLAN. Igboland as it is is not economically viable as an independent state.
That is what they don't understand. The SE alone can't sustain the population of the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Rich4god(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Missayuba:

Don't divert the issue to number of deaths in regions.
I quite disagree with you on the attachment you made. If the north tries that, it's like slapping your cheek very hard while trying to kill a mosquito. The north will end up getting poorer on the long run.
Fact is, more than 50% of the farm produce from the north ends up in the south, and 20% out of the remaining 50% that is left in the north are being consumed by southerners residing in the north.
I can remember last year during the scarcity of tomatoes, some nairalanders were importing tomatoes from Cameron. And am sure Cameroon will be willing to sell their produce to us since we have the money.

So, that decision by the north will only boomerang on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC To Deploy Over 3,500 Staff For Bauchi South Bye-election / Drug Case:Wherabouts Of Akande And Agbele,Tinubu Laundered 460k In Chicago? / Second Video Of Tinubu Bursted Again. Tinubu Is A Goner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.