Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman (20046 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by femo122: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by ceeethru(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2017
The boko haram commander should just return to his sambisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by erico2k2(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2017
the topic should have been NIGERIA now in the Hands of looter ahahahaha
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by nnokwa042(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Please prove through my post or remain silent

amodu sheriff boko main guy get mouth to talk

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by NothingDoMe: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Your work as BMC member na to use political meme to disturb this forum angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2017
We have heard. he should go back to APC

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by seguno2: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Sheriff is not a looter.
Is that why he got the billions for bankrolling PDP for so many months and his court cases while there are no schools, no road, no hospital, no water and no JOBS for the youths that makes Boko Haram attractive in Borno state that he governed for eight years under Buhari's ANPP?
Bloody joker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Exponental(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2017
That's rude and dirty. What makes his faction a saint?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Is high time PDP to expel sheriff and his few supporters if this comes from him.

The whole world are aware that APC and Aso Rock cabals controlled by Abbar Kayri and few northern APC elements planned sheriff as a mole to cause disunity in PDP.

If "sheriff do not have or own a Twitter account and could not have tweeted any message", that shows how unintellectual he is.

Sheriff leadership as a governor of Borno state for 8 years, no performance to show but boko haram terrorists he created to assassinating his political opponents. He is still doing it with the help of inlaw in APC using EFCC and DSS and military against PDP members.

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Mznaett: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

[/b] You do party

I don't care

Either APC or PDP

I do individual based politics [/b].

Kai! shocked
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by KingsleyCEO: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Better compared to boko leader... The thing pain Sheriff die lol

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
The Chameleon has now revealed himself. As soon as he lost access to PDP chairmanship it dawns on him that the Party is now in the hands of looters, while he himself is a saint. PDP needs to evict the dimwit immediately. We should no longer welcome any internal rancor.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by remi1444: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
And his loser boss (ALLI MODU) is a saint abi?

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
loool as if PDP members werent looters before, go ask obasanjo

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Classicjadon(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2017
All Nigeria Newspapers now online Naija Newspapers​

Get all your daily newspapers headlines for free now at Naijanewspapers.com.ng
Naija Newspapers is one of leading Newspapers review website in Nigeria, that bring to you all Newspapers review joint in one view. It has developed a rich heritage as the most entertaining, refreshing, authoritative, detailed and reader friendly.
Naija Newspapers Source Newspapers Headlines/Front Page from major Nigerian Newspapers like
Punch newspaper
Thisday online
Daily Sun Newspaper
Nigeria Tribune
Daily Independent
Nigeria Guardian
Vanguard newspapers
e.t.c and many others.

DAILY NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES WE PROMISE

LOG-ON now to http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Jabioro: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Kettle called pot black...
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by opius: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2017
PDP was in the hand of boko haram b4 cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by NothingDoMe: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:

Silence is one commodity APC will never get from Me come 2019, God willing. Nevertheless, Sheriff is Stale news now.

APC, where is the Change?.
which Security? Abeg remark that Buhari scorecard. Na zero e get for security

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by AntiWailer: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2017
It has always been.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Antoeni(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Kettle calling pot black
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by gfreymom302: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone accept this one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Rapture4real(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2017
DickDastardly2:
grapes grin cheesy

Any politician not in power is a saint ,only the one in power is a looter.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by ZUBY77(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that ali modu sherif is apc mole in pdp click like

The vagabond is being paid for job weldone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by emmasege: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:
OP, I didn't even bother to read your post, Pls focus your infantile attention on your Scamming APC, I honestly Wonder why you are so Jittery about PDP so Early?. No amount of attack from you and your Cohorts will deceive Nigerians again, they know the Truth now, APC has no plan for Nigeria, period. cool
Thanks for calling my attention to the identity of the OP. Like you rightly said, Sarrki and his cohorts should channel their strength towards making APC fulfil their electoral promises rather than poking their nose into their neighbour's affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by eyeview: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
On the contrary, the past looters in pdp have all gone to apc, while the remaining have gone with sherriff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:
OP, I didn't even bother to read your post, Pls focus your infantile attention on your Scamming APC, I honestly Wonder why you are so Jittery about PDP so Early?. No amount of attack from you and your Cohorts will deceive Nigerians again, they know the Truth now, APC has no plan for Nigeria, period. cool

And you think Nigerians will forget so soon how we get to where we are today?

Please what will be the campaign slogan of PDP in 2019?

PDP- Stealing is not corruption?

Of PDP please give us another chance?

hahah PDP is dead..
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by bashydemy(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that ali modu sherif is apc mole in pdp click like

Yes he is a mole planted in PDP by Fayose and Wike who are strong APC member.. You better start using your brain..
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by emmasege: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Chameleon has now revealed himself. As soon as he lost access to PDP chairmanship it dawns on him that the Party is now in the hands of looters, while he himself is a saint. PDP needs to evict the dimwit immediately. We should no longer welcome any internal rancor.
Honestly, i don't welcome the idea of PDP retaining Sheriff in their camp. Sherrif's types are in APC. Had Supreme court declared him the chairman, that would've been the end of PDP.

If you truly belong to the PDP, you guys should drum it into Makarfi's ears to get rid of that APC spy ASAP and not play one useless Arewa brotherhood. Sheriff was on a mission which eventually failed but he and his sponsors will always restrategise if he is given another opportunity to remain under your umbrella.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by bashydemy(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:

Silence is one commodity APC will never get from Me come 2019, God willing. Nevertheless, Sheriff is Stale news now.

APC, where is the Change?.

And we will stand tall with your lies in 2019, Nigeria are enjoying electricity more than in the past, In my area we can boast of nothing less than 20hours of power daily..
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Beedude(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

Karya you do apc! The party of lies and propaganda. The end is near 2019 the liberation year!!
And its PDP that will liberate Nigeria ? I will advise u to desist from party politics. None is worth it for now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics / No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan / PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.