Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman (20041 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nwachineke1980: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Can any good news come out from Sarki?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by brilliant5(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
We know.. . U sef na looter too.....
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by HRHBancs1: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk like mess, make u n sheriff go cover Una face for shame inside pit toilet jor,,effc sef done cast Una.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
emmasege:
Honestly, i don't welcome the idea of PDP retaining Sheriff in their camp. Sherrif's types are in APC. Had Supreme court declared him the chairman, that would've been the end of PDP.

If you truly belong to the PDP, you guys should drum it into Makarfi's ears to get rid of that APC spy ASAP and not play one useless Arewa brotherhood. Sheriff was on a mission which eventually failed but he and his sponsors will always restrategise if he is given another opportunity to remain under your umbrella.

He is not smart, the initial approach was to build a consensus and see how to unite every forces within the party, but it seems the sponsors of Sheriff have another assignment for him, but I am sure this time, he will not act within the party, he will be booted out before the next Convention. He is an unrepentant rogue agent, this time, he will not be allowed to make a decision on his destiny. His day of reckoning is at the corner and in fact every Nigerian shouldnt see the PDP as an evil party but a necessary opposition to help unseat this useless party called APC that lacks the machination to design a blueprint with turnkey frameworks which are integral solutions designed to follow the UN millenium goals. We are like a rogue nation floating in the abyss of time without any sort of direction.

No thanks to the crazy band of criminals called APC. I mean PDP was not perfect and is not perfect, but there are brains who powered the Economy and core sectors of infrastructural constructs, but I have to tell you guys, that APC does not even know what they are doing. These are quacks who thought it was easy, who criticized without giving specialized case studies on solution engineering.

I think we need to step in and direct the country away from the impending anarchy that APC is not equipped to handle.

We need PDP back on its feet and must be intellectually aggressive in order to 'take power' even by force from these sets of brainless criminals that have sabotaged our reputation and our economy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Xcel48322:
For those of you that still doubt my authenticity and legitimacy, here is proof for you. you can still have a new story to tell. Check details below..

Cant someone ban this cunt ?
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Jombojombo(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Only in those states in BiafraudLand can a party of looters rule..

Shameless Zombie, open ur eyes...day don break

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by emmasege: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
s

He is not smart, the initial approach was to build a consensus and see how to unite every forces within the party, but it seems the sponsors of Sheriff have another assignment for him, but I am sure this time, he will not act within the party, he will be booted out before the next Convention. He is an unrepentant rogue agent, this time, he will not be allowed to make a decision on his destiny. His day of reckoning is at the corner and in fact every Nigerian shouldnt see the PDP as an evil party but a necessary opposition to help unseat this useless party called APC that lacks the machination to design a blueprint with turnkey frameworks which are integral solutions designed to follow the UN millenium goals. We are like a rogue nation floating on the abyss of time without any sort of direction.

No thanks to the crazy band of criminals called APC. I mean PDP was not perfect and is not perfect, but there are brains who powered the Economy and core sectors of infrastructural constructs, but I have to tell you guys, that APC does not even know what they are doing. These are quacks who thought it was easy, who criticized without giving specialized case studies on solution engineering.

I think we need to step in and direct the country away from the impending anarchy that APC is not equipped to handle.

We need PDP back on its feet and must be intellectually aggressive in order to 'take power' even by force from these sets of brainless criminals that have sabotaged our reputation and our economy.
Notable among his sponsors are OBJ. You'll recall he paid him a visit sometime last year. OBJ being egoistic still feels without him there should be no PDP. A very selfish, wicked and unforgiving leader. Thank God they were both put to shame.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Tecno66: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

http://punchng.com/pdp-now-in-the-hands-of-looters-sheriff/
We know Ali Modu Sheriff and co are APC members so let them decamp quickly. Can you imagine that while they held sway, they never criticized the APC led government? How could an opposition party not be able to criticise the ruling party except they are working together.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
emmasege:
Notable among his sponsors are OBJ. You'll recall he paid him a visit sometime last year. OBJ being egoistic still feels without him there should be no PDP. A very selfish, wicked and unforgiving leader. Thank God they were both put to shame.

I do not want to digress to the character you call OBJ. A single sentence can not describe the narcissistic con, whose depredatory profiteering methodologies knows no bound. This aged character has been instrumental to the problems we face in this country from civil war to murder of MKO and today, he believes he owns Nigeria. Let us ignore these aged morons and get rid of them at the slightest chance if we must move forward. The old strategies have no place in a randomly knowledge-based accelerating generation of humans. Why do we tag along with these morons who knew nothing but power play and propaganda ?

This is no more time to show weakness, and this is no time for acts of God. That is why I like the character called Nnamdi Kanu, whether his ideology is right or wrong, depends on who you ask, but I adore the fearlessness of a man who knows what he is doing and goes all out with vigor pursuing it with the best strategy and galvanizing a force that pushes all oppositions to irrelevancy. That should be the new spirit of the PDP.

This is the time for Humans, to integrate aggressive intelligence with martial manipulations to unseat an unpredictable brigade of unlettered bunch of mega-maniacs from our steering of governance. We can no longer allow a few moneybags with dubious titles to steer the country in the opposite of progressions using crazy mantras devoid of practical implementation in comity of nations of 21st century.

Sheriff and his likes, if we must survive as a nation must be reduced to irrelevancy. A new team will emerge that will make use of the professional brains, world class human resources to re-awaken the so called sleeping giant of Africa.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Tecno66: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

Sarrki is a die hard Buhari and APC sycophant. What is his business carrying PDP news? Suffering and smilling dude. From his write up here it is obvious they were enjoying the activities of Ali Modu Sheriff in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by greatman247(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:
OP, I didn't even bother to read your post, Pls focus your infantile attention on your Scamming APC, I honestly Wonder why you are so Jittery about PDP so Early?. No amount of attack from you and your Cohorts will deceive Nigerians again, they know the Truth now, APC has no plan for Nigeria, period. cool

So PDP no scam us then? So no PDP have plan for us? Abeg no one good but PDP worst off. And Sheriff was absolutely right though even though he was a pained looser.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2017
and if you had won it would have been in the hands of a terrorist. mugu.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

You do party
I don't care
Either APC or PDP
I do individual based politics
Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by aolawale025: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
The looters in PDP have defected to APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by earthcrust: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Kudos to d judiciary
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Kingspin(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please can we have the list of saints in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by CioAngels(f): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Modu sheriff, did i hear you say pdp is in the hands of looters, what is your own hand? Sincerely swear with Nigerian deities that you are not a looter. It is only a thief that would knows a thief. Just as saraki is shield the looting senators and bribing the greedy judges to free the thieves according to paper reports.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by engineerboat(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

Sarrki is this your new assignment from BMC

Haaaaaaaaaa

Funny indeed. Fail on arrival

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by engineerboat(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
I gues sarrki is now the new Media Aide to Sherrig for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Annie939(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
ego is what will destroy sheriff
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Pylony(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
A Fat Pot calling a Kettle Black.

Make una come help me see this Bokoharam pioneer o

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
E seun o, a ti gbo
But carry your garbage go back to APC, this is better than having a mad terrorist leading us

1 Like

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Cityguy: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh! He was a 'keeper'? Funny man grin
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Jirate(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

And we will stand tall with your lies in 2019, Nigeria are enjoying electricity more than in the past, In my area we can boast of nothing less than 20hours of power daily..

What stop you from naming that your area, be sincere. I live in Benin City, in my area, Textile Mill Road, it 3 hours light, 12 hours or more blackout.
Even a blind Man can see APC failures, they are monumental and in all ramifications. cool
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by bashydemy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:

What stop you from naming that your area, be sincere. I live in Benin City, in my area, Textile Mill Road, it 3 hours light, 12 hours or more blackout.
Even a blind Man can see APC failures, they are monumental and in all ramifications. cool

You can check people comments on this thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/3862957/what-electricity-situation-area

Beside i can tell you someone like Apata, Ibadan, Some part of Ijaiye Area Lagos, Oshodi etc can boast of nothing less than 18hours.
Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by Jirate(m): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

You can check people comments on this thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/3862957/what-electricity-situation-area

Beside i can tell you someone like Apata, Ibadan, Some part of Ijaiye Area Lagos, Oshodi etc can boast of nothing less than 18hours.

Talk about your post and talk for yourself alone. Tell us your area and don't lie about it.

Re: PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman by bashydemy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jirate:

Talk about your post and talk for yourself alone. Tell us your area and don't lie about it.

Am not in Nigeria but have friends that tell me about the situation on their area, A friend of mine that stays in Apata area of Ibadan told me they have nothing less than 15hous of light daily, I visited him last ear October and spend 3days in Apata Ibadan and i can bet my life on it that for that 3 days i can boldly say they enjoy nothing less than 20hours..

My dad's house is in Ijaiye area of Lagos, I grow up there and they enjoy light not less than 20hours too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.