Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lennon Jubilee Needs Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lennon Jubilee Needs Help (397 Views)

Osinbajo, Ogunsanya Commend Grange School On Diamond Jubilee / Please a bother needs help / Lennon Jubilee Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lennon Jubilee Needs Help by oshorstan(f): 5:18am On Jul 15, 2017
To the Executive Governor of Ondo state,
CC: To the Senator rep Akoko
CC: Members of House of Rep rep Akoko
CC: TO the commissioner of Education, Ondo state,
CC: To the Anglican church
CC: TO the old students of LENNON JUBULEE HIGH SCHOOL, IKARE AKOKO,
And to Great people of Ondo state.
Hello Everyone, My name is Omigie Stanley,I am a corp member Serving at Lennon Jubilee High school. I have no choice than to use this wonderful medium to appeal to you for succour. Lennon jubilee High school, which is Your School & Alma mata is in a sorry state as we speak. It has nothing good to be written about. The structure needs a complete over haul, the buildings are old and rickety, Dilapidated , poor and in a sorry state as I write. The school hall was brought to the ground by wind. The school needs help. The roofs are leaking, students, as the students often get drenched owing to rain falls. Our future for tomorrow are suffering mishaps , The school isnt safe any more, It is not fenced , and crimes can become inevitable. As we speak, There is no External examination halls. the lawns are over grown, The school doesn't have a good mower, the corpers lodge is poo, no toilet, power, generator, bore hole, good offices for management staff etc... please dont abandon your school as this time she needs you most. The students are very intelligent because they understand the true essence of education. pls assist in the little way u can. You can take a visit if you are nearby. in my next post, i will release pictures of the shambolic nature of Lennon jubilee High school. You can contact me via 08138188962 on calls & whatsap. God bless you
Re: Lennon Jubilee Needs Help by Ajewealth123(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2017
I remember that school.
Lennon jubilee
Margaret Lennon

I went to aunty bisi nur/pri by the way,don't know if they still have solako filling station

(1) (Reply)

Who Said WAEC 2017 Result Has Been Released??...click And Prove Yourself Wrong!. / How I Make Cool Cash Monthly Installing School Management Application 4 Schools / Research topics in photonics (closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.