Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) (50354 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
what's special in politician visiting eachother? Nigerian youths brain has been brainstormed because I wonder what is amazing in this pic

politics is a mind game and not religion and ethnicity that these politicians had relegate majority of youth brain to be.....

funny enough these people might be bringing business or vouching to buy an estate in Lagos and the poor defenders are on the loose again with their religion and ethnicity tool to fight each other
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Viergeachar: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
freshvine:
Each time they want to USE this man, they'll go to him and thereafter dump him warning him never to near villa. Our amiable president last time warn him seriously never to be addressed as an APC leader nor carry on the toga for whatever intent.

So, despite the current situation in the country, you can still infer that Tinubu has lost out?

Are you a morronn

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by nextprince: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Josegun:

Which tribe is predominantly Muslims, I beg stop that rubbish. Christians are known for quiet life and simplicity. Thank God, they are gradually coming to politics. Muslim predominant fire.

Hausa is predominantly muslims, do you want to dispute that?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Hawx(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Birds of same feathers........two types of Nigerians are...the Elites( they love each other) and the poor masses(nairalanders) waste their MB fighting unbeneficial E war with empty stomach on behalf of the Elites that care less of them. [/quote]
Hmmmn! Veracity!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by nextprince: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
hope you have screamed Allah akubar today because Islam is a no no for me still I don't roll with uncircumcised people

Yes of course, I'm a muslim.

Again, how has ordering you to shut up equates to rolling with you? Is your brain paining you?

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by obailala(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
aguiyi2:
Does Ekweremadu really represent igbo interest?, NO
Because he visited Tinubu?.... As much as I personally never believed Ekweremmadu to be representing Igbo interests, what exactly has made you come to this your own conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Saraki will be tormented seeing this
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Ijaya123: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE

Your comment is fueled by bitterness for other tribes. Disabuse yourself of hate before preaching to others.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by ProWalker: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
obailala:

Because he visited Tinubu?.... As much as I personally never believed Ekweremmadu to be representing Igbo interests, what exactly has made you come to this your own conclusion?

Some of those your brothers are a disgrace to people like you grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by rasco2000me: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE
. SHUT UR BRAIN FULL. OF PABLOECOLOGY UP

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by brightalo17: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Birds of same feathers........two types of Nigerians are...the Elites( they love each other) and the poor masses(nairalanders) waste their MB fighting unbeneficial E war with empty stomach on behalf of the Elites that care less of them.

Listen, you can't say it any better, This is one of the very best reasonable comments ever made on nairaland in recent years.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by lelvin(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Strange alliances
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by oyienootieno: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Birds of same feathers........two types of Nigerians are...the Elites( they love each other) and the poor masses(nairalanders) waste their MB fighting unbeneficial E war with empty stomach on behalf of the Elites that care less of them.

You nailed it.. God bless the womb that carried you.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by nell4: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
am telling you. you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Prof92: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
True talk
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by signz: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He represents the interest of Igbo Christians but certainly not that of [/b]Wawa[b] or Ibo Jews. wink

Funny thing is that Ekweremadu is Wawa man.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by erumena(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

KINGOFTHEEAST:
why I don't pretend to love other tribes noooo not my style I ll take as many lives as my blade and guns can
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by farem: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
Ekweremadu a failure who has not impacted on his people but lies to them they are marginalised.
A no tel u?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by cumbak60: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He represents the interest of Igbo Christians but certainly not that of Wawa or Ibo Jews. wink
You dey craze undecided What is Wawa Ibo? Ina yala undecided
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Basic123: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
The question is,why did he visit him?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by reuben79: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
yorubas is ur senior in all aspect........u ve to respect ur senior
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
`
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
PenSniper:

Your mediocrity and poor cognitive reasoning know no bounds.
Why do Igbos always like to hide their identity under other ethnic names ?
Your negative reputation has caught up with you.
Baba stop spiting around, and shut up.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by bkool7(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
good so amaechi is now Igbo UOTUBA make una come see ooooo please have you heard of any political assassination in the east unlike west where it is now a normal thing have you heard of election violence ,the fact is the Yoruba and Hausa's have been practicing politics with rancor before and after independence

Electoral violence in Anambra

iproject.com.ng/political-science/electoral-violence-in-nigeriathe-case-of-anambra-state-gubernatorial-elections

What about the death of chief Ogbonnaya Uche in Imo?

allafrica.com/stories/200304120089.html

Please , just say you have no knowledge of political violence or assasination in the east rather trying to decorate whats conspicous
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by gotnel: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
All is well, no cause for alarm.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by wirinet(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Igbos are also not known for political suaveness unlike the Hausas and Yorubas. Maybe Ekweremadu has realized that the only way to defeat northern domination is by working together with the Yorubas instead of working at cross purposes.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by makazona(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He represents the interest of Igbo Christians but certainly not that of Wawa or Ibo Jews. wink

I know you just learnt this Wawa thing from Nonso, but I tell you, there's a lot more to it

Be smart.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
makazona:

I know you just learnt this Wawa thing from Nonso, but I tell you, there's a lot more to it

Be smart.
What's more to it than the fact they have flatter heads than abakaliki ibos, whereas Christian Igbos from Anambra have normal shaped heads? grin

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Annie939(f): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
that's politicians for you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Chisos!! shocked shocked

This lie is so huge it oughts to enter the Guiness Book of World Records! shocked shocked

The same people that haven't been able to move on from their Hero's defeat even after two years, marching up and down shouting biafla biafla biafla everyday? shocked shocked

Or the ones that could shoot Amaechi dead at the drop of a hat? shocked

Or the ones that could kill "Okoroawusa" at the drop of a bathroom slippers? shocked

Or the ones that wish and pray everyday that Buhari dies and have even pronounced him dead? shocked shocked

Please, who has the contact to those Guiness guys? embarassed

bros don't be too forward joor, The only ones who still take us back to April 2015 are apc n Yoruba.

The poster stated it clearly. In politics, nothing like permanent enemies, just permanent interests.

SW voted massively for pdp in 2011, by 2015 they said GEJ was marginalizing them n decided to vote for bubu.

now it's 2017 n bubu screwed them up, now they want to liase with their fellow Southerners again.

It has been like that since 1960.

ALLIANCES.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
aguiyi2:
Does Ekweremadu really represent igbo interest?, NO

How is that ur problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.