Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him (25995 Views)

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by lordkit400: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Ace comedian,Seyi Law has fired back at Kemi Olunloyo after she slammed him yesterday,calling his daughter Obese and fat.

According to Kemi,her reaction was based on his statement in April that he rejoiced when she was locked up.

See below:

seyilaw1

Oh Madam Kemi, when will you realise you have become an object of ridicule? You try too hard to find LOVE on social media because you are family reject. You wish you could have a lovely face to wake up and go back home to see like Tiwaloluwa, my precious daughter hence your bitterness towards her. O ma se o. Akuku bi omo. Omo taa ba gbe sonu ka toju ibi e ( A child we should have thrown away and keep the placenta). You are such a shame to the name you bear. All your cooking without people to eat with must be very painful. Eeeyaah!! I am a professional journalism, pharmacist this and that yet, you had to beg for your bail and feeding like a bed ridden patient. If only you were dedicated and committed to taking your drugs, you would not be raving like a rabies infected dog. I wish I didn't have to do this, but training an Adult child is not a bad idea. A fool well over Fifty only deserves our prayers. We remembered you in ours tonight.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this marks the end of SEYILAW ever replying nitwits and incoherent psychiatric bound adult children. Let me take you back to your class, I hope with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that your stupidity is regrettably a birth defect. Anuofia

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWi8ToLBLbs/?hl=en

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by bewla(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2017
no different
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Both of them are ADULT CHILDREN Shikena...

32 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by crunchyg: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Make these two agbayas stop to dey disgrace yoruba race na

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nenejeje(f): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2017
madam Kemi and Seyi can insult themselves Al they want but they should free the little lad.

wetin concern small pikin and their useless fight

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by rodrirodri(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi himself is lousy... he is good at throwing silly jokes at others... but he can't take one back... a simple ignore button would have been good.. but TRUST MY YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS LoUSY...NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Buharimustgo: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Nice one from Seyi law,she doesn't want to respect herself

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2017
rodrirodri:
Seyi himself is lousy... he is good at throwing silly jokes at others... but he can't take one back... a simple ignore button would have been good.. but TRUST MY YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS LoUSY...NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE
Bro na yansh u dey use think ni

You were making sense until you introduced the Yoruba thing..If u ain't tribalistic will u die?

And if person yab ur tribe now u go dey cry say u want ur own country cry

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Narldon: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo be like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by ItchingPreek(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
One of the reason why 2face remain the best human to model after. Dude doesn't reply any gilbrish you throw at him thereby making you look foolish the more. It's funny when they say 2baba isn't educated but appears to be the only educated entertainer amongst his peers. Tell me now, who's more sane between aunty prison and daddy biggy?

47 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by sunnysunny69(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi law has time in his hand, why reply people like kemi. She want all the attention she could get.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by massinola(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Add mpama there make e for complete. Kid adults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by LoveJesus87(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
J
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by homesteady(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh Dear!
This man is just exposing his daughter to more ridicule from Madam Kemi!
Let me wait for her reply which I know would be loaded with so much fire and brimstone!

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by NnamdiKanu(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Jetleeee: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Is this not that afonja comedian that gave birth to a fat pig? angry

You daft so tey you carry your afonja nonsense enter this kain thread. The distance between potor people and sense is like Lagos - Cairo

An innocent 1-year old girl is who you're calling a fat pig.

And next time you're creating a new moniker, make sure you use Nnamiddiot instead of Nnamdi

Suits you better

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by 0b10010011: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017

Seyi should have just kept quite!

Kemi got a bad-mouth and will only drag him into the mud.

Boring come-back if I must say..... Kemi dealt an heavy blow on him!

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Oyindidi(f): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Mandynews(f): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo Again Blasts Seyi Law, Fans & His Daughter: “Illiterate Fans”

http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-again-blasts-seyi-law-fans-his-daughter-illiterate-fans/
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by deepwater(f): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi don't stop replying her, tomorrow you kid would grow up and be proud that dad fought back a cyber bully on her behalf when she never even knew what social media was all about.

More punches to your keyboard grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
All this shameless should let usbhear word nah?...na by force to talk?.. All these kids that can't keep kwayet..silence is golden
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another thing to keep us busy this week

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by seyi360(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Their issue, their business

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by FrankGiel: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
When a sane man fight a mad person, one won't be able to differentiate who is actually sane from who is mad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by SplendidE(f): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
seyi should take a chill pill, he's always replying people trowing tantrums at his daughter.,u just have to ignore some hate comments else ull be fighting people Every blessed day.
I hope he follows her everywhere,when she grows up.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by KahlDrogo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
E pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who cares?

They are both zero people. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Welcomes A Baby Boy / Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire / Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.