Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him (25997 Views)

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
lordkit400:
Ace comedian,Seyi Law has fired back at Kemi Olunloyo after she slammed him yesterday,calling his daughter Obese and fat

LOL
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by BuhariNaWah: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
S
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
alexanderkings:
mmttchw ...yorubas and throwing trantrums re five and six ... Even bfore the birth of awolowo... Since the day of the almighty ass licker warriorrrrr afonjja

U obviously don't know anything about afonja if u qualify him as an asslicker. He was d opposite of Dt.

He was an ambitious rabblerouser, just like his descendant, our senate president.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by 989900: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
No difference between the 2.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
janellemonae:

U obviously don't know anything about afonja if u qualify him as an asslicker. He was d opposite of Dt.
he is .he sold his peeeppps outt nd help conquer them nd guess wat.. They snuffed life out of him.. That is one thing i hate bout yorubas .....they as* lick una northern bro. Ssstpp it nd una go beta
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by abescom: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
rodrirodri:
Seyi himself is lousy... he is good at throwing silly jokes at others... but he can't take one back... a simple ignore button would have been good.. but TRUST MY YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS LoUSY...NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE
Oloribuku born troaway who wakes his parents with a sidekick has to bring the yorubas into this.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by muller101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Non of my business
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by TheEminentLaity: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
K.O. It can't get more damaging than this cheesy grin Such savagery grin cheesy
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
See people saying he should ignore. Mehn... If you come after my child, I'll go into the gutter with you and fight in the mud.
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Ennyiyi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
janellemonae:
Who cares?

They are both zero people. undecided
gbayi ����

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by folly22(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
zicoraads:
See people saying he should ignore. Mehn... If you come after my child, I'll go into the gutter with you and fight in the mud.
He shouldn't Av said he is happy because she was arrested. That's someone mother too. So both of them are the same

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Euphoria19: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
I understand where he's coming from Sha,that leaky leaky mouth insulted his baby girl that has nothing to do with anything sef,if she wants to fight seyi she's free to but why bring the innocent baby into this and call her such things,some people are just so manner less
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kemi olunloyo-not good tarnishing people image

Seyi law- be a man and stop responding
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Luvdk(f): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ewedu nation
Who givs a phuck!
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kemi is a disgrace to her old age, its disgusting when supposed adults don't act their age, kemi is a waste of numbers she has spent on earth, stupid old hag, imagine dragging a baby into her stupid rants
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Masterclass32: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
But Nawa for Aunty Kemi o. If someone's baby is obese (and that's entirely her opinion), how does it concern her? Na she dey create pikin?

Abeg, make she go drink agbo jare.
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by CentaurXLV(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh Madam Kemi, when will you realise you have become an object of ridicule? You try too hard to find LOVE on social media because you are family reject. You wish you could have a lovely face to wake up and go back home to see like Tiwaloluwa, my precious daughter hence your bitterness towards her. O ma se o. Akuku bi omo. Omo taa ba gbe sonu ka toju ibi e ( A child we should have thrown away and keep the placenta). You are such a shame to the name you bear. All your cooking without people to eat with must be very painful. Eeeyaah!! I am a professional journalism, pharmacist this and that yet, you had to beg for your bail and feeding like a bed ridden patient. If only you were dedicated and committed to taking your drugs, you would not be raving like a rabies infected dog. I wish I didn't have to do this, but training an Adult child is not a bad idea. A fool well over Fifty only deserves our prayers. We remembered you in ours tonight.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this marks the end of SEYILAW ever replying nitwits and incoherent psychiatric bound adult children[/b{. Let me take you back to your class, I hope with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that your [b]stupidity is regrettably a birth defect. Anuofia

Ok, This is savage on soo many high levels. grin
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Ola5TP: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
alexanderkings:
mmttchw ...yorubas and throwing trantrums re five and six ... Even bfore the birth of awolowo... Since the day of the almighty ass licker warriorrrrr afonjja
U are simply a mad dog!
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Ola5TP: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
alexanderkings:
U are simply mad
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Barbiedollz(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jarizod:
Bro na yansh u dey use think ni

You were making sense until you introduced the Yoruba thing..If u ain't tribalistic will u die?

And if person yab ur tribe now u go dey cry say u want ur own country cry
i'm not really in support of him introducing Yoruba people in this tread but outside this it is true, like very true. Yoruba's are heavy noise makers. I remember back then in the compound i stayed during my service year, my neighbours will be gisting on top of their voices and i'll try to peep through my window to see if their almost fighting only for me to realise it was a mere gist, not even an argument. I got used to though.
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Barbiedollz:

i'm not really in support of him introducing Yoruba people in this tread but outside this it is true, like very true. Yoruba's are heavy noise makers. I remember back then in the compound i stayed during my service year, my neighbours will be gisting on top of their voices and i'll try to peep through my window to see if their almost fighting only for me to realise it was a mere gist, not even an argument. I got used to though.

Generalizing a whole tribe based on a few number is very bleeped up love..

Take for example one man played with u for 5 years..fūcked u,cheated and eventually broke ur heart..Does that mean every other man out there is a cheat and all?? BIG NO!

Just cos some Yoruba fellas make noise, does that mean they are all Noisemakers? C'mon love that just ain't right..And mind you every tribe has it's negative aspect
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ola5TP:
U are simply a mad dog!
who is this.. E painn am
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by mpowa(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
rodrirodri:
Seyi himself is lousy... he is good at throwing silly jokes at others... but he can't take one back... a simple ignore button would have been good.. but TRUST MY YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS LoUSY...NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE
If your don't put the Yoruba angle to it, you won't sleep well. Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by bizzibodi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
he crack hard jokes on others & makes money frm it while his victim sulk,now he cnnt enjoy a simple jokes frm aunty kemi haba!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Pylony(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Are these the kind of people Nigerians call celebrities? angry
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by mpowa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
bizzibodi:
he crack hard jokes on others & makes money frm it while his victim sulk,now he cnnt enjoy a simple jokes frm aunty kemi haba!
Kemi wasn't joking
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
ItchingPreek:
One of the reason why 2face remain the best human to model after. Dude doesn't reply any gilbrish you throw at him thereby making you look foolish the more. It's funny when they say 2baba isn't educated but appears to be the only educated entertainer amongst his peers. Tell me now, who's more sane between aunty prison and daddy biggy?

NONE
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by rodrirodri(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol no vex.. I ama peaccemmaker
mpowa:

If your don't put the Yoruba angle to it, you won't sleep well. Bigot!
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by rodrirodri(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hahahahahhah just imagined waking my parents with a side kick... loll...hahahahahah..bros you funny die...
abescom:
Oloribuku born troaway who wakes his parents with a sidekick has to bring the yorubas into this.
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
homesteady:
Oh Dear!
This man is just exposing his daughter to more ridicule from Madam Kemi!
Let me wait for her reply which I know would be loaded with so much fire and brimstone!

Lmaoo
U spoke my mind
Lol
Her reply go be bomb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire / Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.