Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him (26010 Views)

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by rodrirodri(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Big bro... I am one by blood.... peace... one love
Jarizod:
Bro na yansh u dey use think ni

You were making sense until you introduced the Yoruba thing..If u ain't tribalistic will u die?

And if person yab ur tribe now u go dey cry say u want ur own country cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Freeman59: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi I totally agree with you but I think you underestimated the stupidity of this old deranged hag. The best option is to ignore her as you said lest she drags you with her into her imminent doom
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Cityguy: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
folly22:

He shouldn't Av said he is happy because she was arrested. That's someone mother too. So both of them are the same
Some people are like that. They are good ridiculing others but remove shirt when someone just points in their direction. He fired the first salvo na.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by adethebahdguy100(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omo see washing!!! I fear my head
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jetleeee:

You daft so tey you carry your afonja nonsense enter this kain thread. The distance between potor people and sense is like Lagos - Cairo

An innocent 1-year old girl is who you're calling a fat pig.

And next time you're creating a new moniker, make sure you use Nnamiddiot instead of Nnamdi

Suits you better
The afonja matter touch you oo!!

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na who say make your pikin look like droopy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Marvidris(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
[color=#770077]WOO!... that was an epic come back
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Heymus(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jarizod:
Bro na yansh u dey use think ni

You were making sense until you introduced the Yoruba thing..If u ain't tribalistic will u die?

And if person yab ur tribe now u go dey cry say u want ur own country cry
Bros why?. your last statement is epic. Savage! lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by Pro2makx(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2017
rodrirodri:
Seyi himself is lousy... he is good at throwing silly jokes at others... but he can't take one back... a simple ignore button would have been good.. but TRUST MY YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS LoUSY...NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE
How did you pass your English papers?
Lousy is not same as noisy aiit?
Re: Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him by StarPlayer: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
deepwater:
Seyi don't stop replying her, tomorrow you kid would grow up and be proud that dad fought back a cyber bully on her behalf when she never even knew what social media was all about.

More punches to your keyboard grin grin grin
Rather it is the dad that is stupid for expose the innocent kid to social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive / D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.