Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! (2617 Views)

Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot / Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / Consensus Candidacy Tears PDP Presidential Aspirants Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Yes, 85% of those who will work with me when I become President will be young people and 15% advisory role for the elderly. And looking at Seun, he's not doing badly at least to the best of my knowledge.

Therefore I am marking him as a candidate for Minister of Communication and Information in my cabinet.

The idea is that if Seun scales through, he will dish out genuine information concerning this country with emphasis on GOODNEWS and the things that makes us superb as an entity.

In his ministry, there must be a department that is solely dedicated to advertising Nigeria to the outside world in the best possible light. I will merge the Ministry of Tourism to his'. So that means he must upgrade all tourist destinations and facilities all across the nation. I will give him a target to discover another 200 potential tourism Hotspot all across the nation within 2 years. Massive media enlightenment will follow this. He will be made to create ways to generate specific amount of money from these tourist centers at given periods ; money that will be plunged back into these places to upgrade, maintain and pay staff salaries in FG owned and managed tourist places.

I will provide all the support he needs to succeed and ensure the availability of justified extra funds for his ministry's projects that will achieve targeted purpose.

Pray for my Presidency!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Mcsteamy1429: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017
It's too early ....to be high on cheap weed ...and dishing out a steaming pile of horse shit all in the name of front page....pack ur noise and gerrahia....joesph the dreamer

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
grin
smiley
Why are you laughing?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by OnowuOra(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Today is Saturday and you've already had some dose of Oshogbo weed
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
It's too early ....to be high on cheap weed ...and dishing out a steaming pile of horse shit all in the name of front page....pack ur noise and gerrahia....joesph the dreamer
I DO NOT NEED THIS ON FP.

But I just bared my mind
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2017
OnowuOra:
Today is Saturday and you've already had some dose of Oshogbo weed
No weed Bro. True motives.

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Chikelue2000(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Why not make him ur minister of Information, d kind tribal fight we go see for dis country no go get part2

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by coolebux(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Dreams fall on you

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley
Why are you laughing?

Wetin you go give me toh
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Why not make him ur minister of Information, d kind tribal fight we go see for dis country no go get part2
I don't understand
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
coolebux:
Dreams fall on you
Real Peace and prosperity fall on us all
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Stop daydreamjng
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by OnowuOra(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
No weed Bro. True motives.

No vex ooo. But I think it not good for him
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by ESDKING: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Dream !!

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Wetin you go give me toh
I don't know oo. Since you have a big farm, you will champion food production in you LGA

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by newbornmacho(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Like play like play , your mental case has gotten serious
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Ignore all the people that are telling you that you're dreaming. Anything and everything is possible.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
OnowuOra:

No vex ooo. But I think it not good for him
Why do you say so?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by NeeKlaus: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Wow! OP, introduce me to that your dealer. He makes really good stuff. smiley
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
newbornmacho:
Like play like play , your mental case has gotten serious
grin

Mental case speaking reality
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Ignore all the people that are telling you that you're dreaming. Anything and everything is possible.
Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
I don't know oo. Since you have a big farm, you will champion food production in you LGA

grin grin

God will see you tru
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by sarrki(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Oye of little faith
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin

God will see you tru
Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Look up to the skies, he who made them is my dealer

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2017
he doesn't want it neither does he need it.

mark (facebook owner) would have been made information minister since if he so want
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by galadima77(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
I guess Mark Zuckerberg or Gates should have been ministers by now... The idea of dragging everybody to politics still baffles me. Make ur own name!
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by remi1444: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
weed mistook for curry spice.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2017
dayo2me:
he doesn't want it neither does he need it.

mark (facebook owner) would have been made information minister since
With apt leadership skills, being a minister will not affect managing his business
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Hustlerlomo(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Wake up day don break.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2017
galadima77:
I guess Mark Zuckerberg or Gates should have been ministers by now... The idea of dragging everybody to politics still baffles me. Make ur own name!
He can turn it down. Can't he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed By A FB User. Nnamdi Kanu And The Arms Dealer / "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia / What Boldness! Woman Goes Round Anambra State Preaching Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.